EnglishGermanFrenchRussianPolishItalianSpanish

[MOD] Conquest and War in Rebirth! Release Version 1.60 10-30-2016
Post new topic Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 309, 310, 311, 312, 313  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)

MEDAL

Thank you for registering your game
PostPosted: Sat, 17. Jun 17, 15:09    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

skullwarrior wrote:
You have to match the CV class with the station class, albion CV with albion stations, DeVries CV with DeVries stations an so on, let me know if this helps

i doubt it. any CV can Repair any Station Type. only the Build Options are restricted by the CV type (and this is only a soft restriction - you can pass the build process any Station macro to build)

the problem is that the Map Stations dont have a build spot to which they are attached to, and therefore no CV can attach itself to the Station (build spot) which is required for Repairs.

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter Wink

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help Wink
BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)

PostPosted: Sat, 17. Jun 17, 16:12    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

UniTrader wrote:
skullwarrior wrote:
You have to match the CV class with the station class, albion CV with albion stations, DeVries CV with DeVries stations an so on, let me know if this helps

i doubt it. any CV can Repair any Station Type. only the Build Options are restricted by the CV type (and this is only a soft restriction - you can pass the build process any Station macro to build)

the problem is that the Map Stations dont have a build spot to which they are attached to, and therefore no CV can attach itself to the Station (build spot) which is required for Repairs.

Yeah if the station was one spawned at creation of the game (defined by zones) then you can't attack a CV to it. I would either get the engineer mod and put an engineer on the station to repair it, or sell that particular station and build a new one. Or just keep it the way it is

mowza

PostPosted: Sat, 17. Jun 17, 23:16    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

BlackRain wrote:
UniTrader wrote:
skullwarrior wrote:

Yeah if the station was one spawned at creation of the game (defined by zones) then you can't attack a CV to it. I would either get the engineer mod and put an engineer on the station to repair it, or sell that particular station and build a new one. Or just keep it the way it is

as i said i DID get the engineer mod and i did put engineers inside the stations but despite the engineer status being "repairing" the hull% doesnt go up it stays the same and i have had the stations for awhile now.

the stations are probably there from the begining of the game : two med dispenceries in smokesack zone at the top most albion sector.i guess i cant finish them then, but why isnt the engineer rapairing Sad

zerlix

MEDAL

PostPosted: Sun, 18. Jun 17, 11:38    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Please provide an alternative download link.
Nexus does not work for me. Trying to restore my password for 2 hours and I do not get mail from Nexusmod.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

MEDALMEDALMEDAL

PostPosted: Sun, 18. Jun 17, 11:50    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

The manual download options work fine for me without having to register on nexusmods.com.

Farnhams Legende und Nopileos als E-Books!

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." - Isaac Asimov

"If it's not impossible, there must be a way to do it." - Sir Nicholas Winton
zerlix

MEDAL

PostPosted: Sun, 18. Jun 17, 11:58    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

If I try to download manually, i got this message.

Quote:
"You need to be a member and logged in to download files larger than 2Mb in size."

Sry for my bad english Smile

skullwarrior

PostPosted: Mon, 19. Jun 17, 15:19    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Try to sell the station, and see if they can repair it.
Yestarday I started my conquest campaing against PMC, I already took a Techno-Complex from them(I fill a Gration with marines, 300 capacity) and I capture the station but in the name of Cantera, the station pass to them.
As I have been using the MICT mod, my fleet no only destroy the turrets, they also destroy stations parts, so I need to see if they can repair the station. otherwise I would have to disable MICT in order to assault another station, because with the CIWR mod, and you ships in defensive mode, they only destroy surface elements(turrets, force fields).
I like the MICT mod because it provides attacks jumps, your fleet can quickly reposition around an important target therefore quickly bring it down, without it you will watch your fleet entering combat one by one or in small groups, which can certainly result in ships cassualties.

kyrah

PostPosted: Tue, 20. Jun 17, 11:18    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

I thought mict is included in cwir?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)

PostPosted: Tue, 20. Jun 17, 21:53    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

kyrah wrote:
I thought mict is included in cwir?

It mostly is and using mict with this may cause issues

NodusCursorius

modified
PostPosted: Fri, 23. Jun 17, 18:47    Post subject: [Bug] npc_architect.xml Reply with quote Print

Version: 1.65RC
Client mods: Teldadi Outpost, Home of Light, CWIR
Error: In rebirth.log with the file extensions\cwir\md\npc_architect.xml
Code:
[=ERROR=] 215.05 Cannot match path '//cue[@name='OnBoardComm']/actions/do_else/add_player_choice_return' in patch file 'extensions\cwir\md\npc_architect.xml'. Skipping node.

Your code:
Code:
<replace sel="//cue[@name='OnBoardComm']/actions/do_else/add_player_choice_return">
   <add_player_choice text="{40002,161}" section="cArch_worksomewhere" choiceparam="[0, 0, 'cluster', player.primaryship.cluster, null, null, 'selectzone', ['cArch_workat_contractor']]" position="bottom_right" chance="if $actor.isplayerowned and $actor.container.buildmodule? and not @$station and player.primaryship.subordinates.indexof.{$actor.container} then 100 else 0"/>
</replace>

Egosoft code:
Code:

<actions>
   <do_if value="player.platform and player.ship">
       <do_if value="player.ship.buildmodule">
           <do_if value="@player.platform.container.architect">
               <!--Replacing Architect not currently supported-->
               <!--<add_player_choice text="{1002,3006}" section="cArch_hasarchitect" position="top_right" comment="Work here"/>-->
           </do_if>
           <do_else>
               <add_player_choice text="{1002,3006}" section="cArch_workhere" position="top_right" comment="Work here"/>
           </do_else>
       </do_if>
   </do_if>
   <do_elseif value="not player.platform">
       <add_player_choice text="{1002,3008}" section="cArch_worksomewhere" position="top_right" choiceparam="[0, 0, 'zone', player.primaryship.zone, null, null, 'selectplayerobject', ['cArch_worksomewhere_objectselected', null, null, true, false, true, false, true, null, null, null, null, null, true]]" comment="Work somewhere else"/>
   </do_elseif>
</actions>

Your code is looking for
  • actions/do_else/add_player_choice_return

but the original structure is one of the two possibilities
  • actions/do_if/do_if/do_else/add_player_choice_return
  • actions/do_elseif/add_player_choice_return

Which of the two below will provide the behavior you intended?
Code:
<replace sel="//cue[@name='OnBoardComm']/actions/do_if[@value='player.platform and player.ship']/do_if[@value='value=player.ship.buildmodule']/do_else/add_player_choice_return">
</replace>

Code:
<replace sel="//cue[@name='OnBoardComm']/actions/do_elseif[@value='not player.platform']/add_player_choice_return">
</replace>

Last edited by NodusCursorius on Fri, 23. Jun 17, 19:11; edited 1 time in total
NodusCursorius

PostPosted: Fri, 23. Jun 17, 19:10    Post subject: [Bug] interrupt.attacked.xml Reply with quote Print

Version: 1.65RC
Client mods: Teldadi Outpost, Home of Light, CWIR
Error: In rebirth.log with the file extensions\cwir\aiscripts\interrupt.attacked.xml
Code:
[=ERROR=] [=ERROR=] 0.00 Cannot match path '/aiscript/interrupts/library/handler/conditions/check_any/check_all/set_value[@name='$fleerespond']/@exact' in patch file 'extensions\cwir\aiscripts\interrupt.attacked.xml'. Skipping node.

Your code:
Code:
<replace sel="/aiscript/interrupts/library/handler/conditions/check_any/check_all/set_value[@name='$fleerespond']/@exact">global.$Disable_MoveFlee</replace>
<add sel="/aiscript/interrupts/library/handler[@name='AttackHandler']/conditions/event_object_attacked" pos="after">
    <check_value value="this.defensible.isclass.ship and not this.ship.pilot.$brattackhandler?" />
</add>

Egosoft code:
Code:
<check_all>
    <check_value value="this.combinedskill ge 20" comment="at least 1 star on average"/>
    <check_value value="not this.isclass.computer"/>
    <check_value value="this.command.value != command.attackobject and this.ship.primarypurpose == objectpurpose.fight"/>
    <check_any>

<check_value value="((this.skill.morale * 20) + ((this.ship.primarypurpose == objectpurpose.fight) * 20) + (this.ship.shieldpercentage * 2)) lt 120"/>
    <check_value value="((this.combinedskill)hp - ((this.ship.shield + this.ship.hull) / [event.param.dps.all, 1hp].max)) gt 70"/>
    </check_any>
    <set_value name="$fleerespond"/>
</check_all>

Your code is looking for
  • check_any/check_all/set_value[@name='$fleerespond']/@exact

but the original <set_value name="$fleerespond"/> does not have exact

I do not know how to add a single attribute to an existing element. What should I do apart from replacing the entire line?

ravayen

PostPosted: Thu, 29. Jun 17, 18:45    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

i'm having a major issue with capital ships not firing on stations that have no turrets left and after reading through the comments a bit i see i'm not alone so i tested a few things.

1- un-installed this mod and installed combat enhancement scripts, sent xenon I to station....it stopped shooting when turrets were gone

2- did the same with mict and the ship stopped shooting when turrets were gone

3- ran vanilla and everything went fine and the ships fired on the station till it was destroyed

conclusion, these mods share something in common but not being a modder damned if i know what it is.
Is there a file i can delete to remove this one part of the mod and revert targeting back to vanilla parameters until it's fixed?

p.s.
Could it be the line of sight changes? or just priority on station hull not working right when everything else is gone? anyhoo was there a file i can delete?

Update-
Had a battle involving 8 capitals and noticed that some were firing and some were not there was no relation to aggression setting as i did check them all and defensive/aggressive were both firing and both were not firing on other ships, i even cycled player ships that weren't shooting through the DO settings to check and they just would not fire.
They just hugged the station looking through the windows at some dog ugly grandma with what looked like a frisbee stuck in her face.

Update 2-
Ok i think ive spent waaay too much time experimenting with this lol but im now sure it is line of sight as it happens when non-hostile ships are near (not in the way just near), the reason i think this is because if i use cheats to kill them all suddenly my ships attack again, looking in your files (which confuse and mildly scare me) i see line of sight mentioned as needing to see the WHOLE target could this mean the whole station and not the just module being targeted? if so thats the problem.
either way im done with testing it so whenever you read this please point me in the direction of a file i can delete thnx Smile

yerdna

PostPosted: Mon, 3. Jul 17, 05:00    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

@BlackRain

Any chance you can put up the mod on GitHub?
we'd at least be able to download it without having to register on nexus.
And nexus kinda reeks of some shifty eyed Brit trying to https://www.xkcd.com/792/

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)

PostPosted: Fri, 7. Jul 17, 02:55    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

You do not need to register on nexus to download this, but there should be a link somewhere in the thread you can use.

ravayen

PostPosted: Sun, 9. Jul 17, 14:47    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

soooo any response to my issue? or is this an ongoing problem?

Post new topic Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 309, 310, 311, 312, 313  Next