EnglishGermanFrenchRussianPolishItalianSpanish

Have not posted lately,
View previous topic :: View next topic
-John-

Thank you for registering your game
PostPosted: Tue, 9. May 17, 16:04    Post subject: Have not posted lately, Reply with quote Print

Been freakin busy with RL. But, Ive started a new game and its a freakin blast (for me). Started the Bankrupt Assassin and cant count the times I had to restart before I could get my feet on the ground,lol.
Ive had much fun playing this start thus far. My little guy is a pirate,mainly stealing from the Paranids and Borons. I try to keep the other factions rep in good standing.
Ive finally managed to get decent weapons (from thievery,hahahaha) and thus far Im favoring 2 PAC and 6 Hepts. Of course I cant take on anything large atm. Ive arouind 5 mill credits thus far.
John

RAVEN.myst

Thank you for registering your game
PostPosted: Mon, 5. Jun 17, 13:47    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Hey, John! Long time no sense - as evidenced also by this extremely slow response (I, too, have been away from this forum for some time...) Glad to hear you're having such a blast Very Happy Bankrupt Assassin was my first major game in X3TC (perhaps even my absolute first playthrough in that one - I forget now), and among my most memorable, as it was the one I took the farthest, complete with one of the few completions of the (X3TC version of) the Hub plot, and a pretty extensive captured-ship collection (many of them not fully fitted, but merely serving as museum pieces.)

If I recall correctly, you were previously embroiled in a Humble Merchant game-start, or something similar? If so, I see you are now trying a completely different flavour Very Happy Bon apetit!

Born on Lave, raised on Freeport 7...
-
The Write Stuff