ap plots/walkthroughs

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

TTD
x4

ap plots/walkthroughs

Post by TTD » Wed, 17. May 17, 12:00

I seem to remember that when AP was first released, there was just a drawn out plot for the commonwealth, but after time, there were more plots added for Terran starts too.

I can only seem to find the guides for the Commonwealth plots.

two questions
a/ Am I mistaken?

b/ If not where are the other guides and is it possible to do both sets or some and some?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 17. May 17, 12:55

An additional plot line specifically for Terran gamestarts was added with the 2.5 Update. Even more plots for all gamestarts were added with the 3.0 Update. The FAQ article Where and how do I start the several plots of X3: AP? has a list of them and their starting conditions.

Edit: typo.
Last edited by X2-Illuminatus on Wed, 17. May 17, 17:35, edited 1 time in total.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Wed, 17. May 17, 13:37

chears for that.

Nice to see there are still many names here I recognize :-)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”