Politician contracts a bad case of irony . . .

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Usenko
x3

Politician contracts a bad case of irony . . .

Post by Usenko » Mon, 13. Mar 17, 12:14

Whilst I try not to show glee at the suffering of others, there are times when the schadenfreude is just too strong. :D

Days after the leader of the One Nation party in Australia, Pauline Hanson, made anti-vax sympathetic comments, one of her Senators has been hospitalised with the Measles . . . .
Morkonan wrote:What really happened isn't as exciting. Putin flexed his left thigh during his morning ride on a flying bear, right after beating fifty Judo blackbelts, which he does upon rising every morning. (Not that Putin sleeps, it's just that he doesn't want to make others feel inadequate.)

philip_hughes
x3tc

Post by philip_hughes » Mon, 13. Mar 17, 12:24

While in hospital. ... brain transplant?
Split now give me death? Nah. Just give me your ship.

Usenko
x3

Post by Usenko » Mon, 13. Mar 17, 12:37

philip_hughes wrote:While in hospital. ... brain implant?
Fixed that for you! :)

(PS - Since you're here, Phil - ANSWER YOUR TEXTS. :D )
Morkonan wrote:What really happened isn't as exciting. Putin flexed his left thigh during his morning ride on a flying bear, right after beating fifty Judo blackbelts, which he does upon rising every morning. (Not that Putin sleeps, it's just that he doesn't want to make others feel inadequate.)

Morkonan
x3tc

Post by Morkonan » Mon, 13. Mar 17, 20:24

Usenko wrote:
philip_hughes wrote:While in hospital. ... brain implant?
Fixed that for you! :)...
/win

/loled

Return to “Off Topic English”