[SPOILERS] Mapping the 3 New Systems

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Wed, 23. Mar 16, 16:08

TeroAr wrote:Is it possible that NPCs can't use them because it's required to boost to get into?
Nope, that was before this "antigravitation" was added to the anomalys
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

Loltak
x4

Post by Loltak » Wed, 23. Mar 16, 17:57

DarthNihilus wrote:Mapped out everything ,but the quest is still unfinished. Is there a minimum % of mapping of each zone?
Did you leave the last zone explored and reach a other? Until I did that it wasn't ok. (quest and 3 achievements)
I previously unlocked 2 of 3 steam achievement so I knew that there was only 1 sector to finish ;) IIRC, I had some 0% on HOL.

However, I've still not have the achievement for the Vanillia+TO and for the moment I don't know as it seems I found all the zone.
X4: Fondations Vanilla all extension.
Casual ineffective player at slow pace

dholmstr

Post by dholmstr » Thu, 30. Jun 16, 20:45

How did you guys find that last sector in HoL-Weste Gate, Faraway? I've tried to run around there but no luck? I mean IF I hadn't looked it up on the internet I wouldn't even know about it, so how did you get there in the first place? And now I still can't find it :/

Ezarkal
x4

Post by Ezarkal » Mon, 4. Jul 16, 04:38

Follow the asteroid path. It starts from Nirin Treaty, and goes through every sectors beyond it until you get to Faraway.

It takes a while, though.
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

fmik

Post by fmik » Mon, 25. Jul 16, 10:05

Loltak wrote:
DarthNihilus wrote:Mapped out everything ,but the quest is still unfinished. Is there a minimum % of mapping of each zone?
Did you leave the last zone explored and reach a other? Until I did that it wasn't ok. (quest and 3 achievements)
I previously unlocked 2 of 3 steam achievement so I knew that there was only 1 sector to finish ;) IIRC, I had some 0% on HOL.

However, I've still not have the achievement for the Vanillia+TO and for the moment I don't know as it seems I found all the zone.
Loltak! thanks for the hint, and here is my suggestion for everyone stuck like I was: if you think you have mapped all 3 systems, but you don't receive the message that you have completed the mission, check your steam achievements, and you will see 1 or 2 "Cartographer" achievements. These you get when you successfully scan a system. For example Home of Light. If one is missing out of the 3, it's worth checking the system where you didn't receive the Steam schievement. In that system compare your map with spankahontis' (PostPosted: Wed, 16. Dec 15, 22:21 Post subject: [SPOILERS] Mapping the 3 New Systems ) maps.

And yes, in all cases it is enough if a zone is scanned more than 0%. Some zones automatically give you 100% just for entering, because they are empty.

+1 hint: most of the zones are in the vicinity of or inside a cloud. It is very rare to be in the middle of nowhere, a building just poping out in the empy space. So don't hope that just by flying around in the empty space you will find something...

bo0merang

Post by bo0merang » Sat, 18. Feb 17, 23:09

This is probably a bug, but in the mission briefing of missions that take place in another zone, you can actually see the full zone map of the entire sector. This makes it easy to find distant zones.

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Sat, 18. Feb 17, 23:11

It's hard to know it's a bug or not due to it being in the game for as long as I can remember but you're right. It is an easy way to find new zones :)

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Mon, 20. Feb 17, 20:15

Just think of it as the mission giver showing you how to get there. Doesn't make a lot of sense to hire someone to go somewhere and do something if they don't know how to get there. :wink:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Ezarkal
x4

Post by Ezarkal » Mon, 20. Feb 17, 20:57

I think what bo0merang meant is, on the mission briefing you will see the whole sector, including every un-explored zones, whether they are relevant or not to the mission.

It happened to me the first time I was scouting HoL. Kinda spoiled a part of the exploration by accident. XD
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

Jeltz Prostetnic

X Rebirth Visio Map

Post by Jeltz Prostetnic » Thu, 2. Mar 17, 13:23

I have created a huge visio map (to be printed out on 4xA3 or even 6xA3) including the transcend / lost colony extension, which can be folded like a regular map, so I can still handle it while flying through space with my hotas setup. However, it has over 7MB in decent resolution as png, and I have no place to upload the 360KB vsdx file anonymously.
If someone would provide the space, I would share it of course.

Preview:

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 2. Mar 17, 15:30

There's a galaxy map page in the X Rebirth wiki. By editing that page you should be able to attach a file to it and add another row in the table. If you need help with it, Sparky, who posted a few posts above, and who created that page is also a wiki moderator and can surely assist.

By the way: Spoiler tags just hide text. ;)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Jeltz Prostetnic

Post by Jeltz Prostetnic » Fri, 3. Mar 17, 19:03

Right about the spoiler tag, just wanted to be extra cautios :roll:

anywho, here you go: https://www.egosoft.com:8444/confluence ... 000&api=v2

and

https://www.egosoft.com:8444/confluence ... 000&api=v2

Be advised - the second link may take a while to load. The image is yuge. Trump-Yuge :o

It is 7.3 MB or 14400 by 10000 pixels.

Background is white for better printing and readability in the dark. However, I have made sure that it is also very readable as negative, and still looks good.

The Transcend addon is included. Please report errors to me here on the board.

Recommended printing size: 4x DIN A3 or 6xDIN A3. Any smaller and the text won't be very readable.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Fri, 3. Mar 17, 20:15

Jeltz Prostetnic wrote:Right about the spoiler tag, just wanted to be extra cautios :roll: ...
No need. This is the Spoilers Forum, after all. :wink: You don't come here unless you want to be spoiled. :lol:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Mon, 1. May 17, 01:30

FWIW http://seizewell.de/rebirth/map/universe-map-e.php has now been updated to include the new systems
Wiki X:R 1st Tit capping
Wiki X3:TC vanilla: Guide to generic missions, Guide to finding & capping Aran
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

I know how to spell teladiuminumiumium, I just don't know when to stop!

Dom (Wiki Moderator) 8-) DxDiag

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”