X3TC to X3AP

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Unreal2me
x3tc

X3TC to X3AP

Post by Unreal2me » Mon, 20. Feb 17, 03:17

Hi,

I am returning to X3 after many years.

I never played X3 AP because I could not even think of starting over. I have a massive empire in X3TC. Years have passed, is there any way now to play AP using my TC savegames?

Was any script or else done in the last years for this?
Thanks,
M

Zaitsev
x4

Re: X3TC to X3AP

Post by Zaitsev » Mon, 20. Feb 17, 05:08

Unreal2me wrote:Years have passed, is there any way now to play AP using my TC savegames?

Was any script or else done in the last years for this?
Thanks,
M
Unfortunately the answer is no, they are not compatible. To my, admittedly limited, knowledge there are changes that go beyond what the script engine is capable of handling, so I'm afraid you either have to continue in TC or start all over again in AP.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D

DiDs:
Eye of the storm Completed
Eye of the storm - book 2 Inactive
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 20. Feb 17, 09:15

You can try out, if Rob2222's adjusted version of SymTec's X3-X3TC converter also works with X3TC to X3AP. Alternatively, there's Shimrod's Custom Start script, which allows you to customise your start conditions.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”