cant gain access to argon plot in x3ap

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

infamous4321
x3tc

cant gain access to argon plot in x3ap

Post by infamous4321 » Sun, 19. Feb 17, 19:57

hi there, i have been trying to do the argon plot in sector m148, i have the correct rep (argon +7/ terren 0) but the argons just dont seem to want to contact me to start the plot line, is there something i am missing? i have been sitting in the sector for about 4 hours real time in a hyperion and nothing

my start is the humble merchent and i am running XRM
any help would be great

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 19. Feb 17, 20:15

Here is the X3AP Plot Requirements FAQ. As to whether your mod(s) affect that should be asked in the appropriate mod thread(s) in S&M. Also how you obtained the rep status may be relevant.

EDIT: A brief check found this in the XRM thread OP notes:
  • "PLOTS - For Terran Conflict all the plots are available. For Albion Prelude, the main Argon plot is disabled as it is not compatible with the XRM replacement "war". However, all other plots are available. Also, the Corporation and Treasure Hunt plots from TC are playable in AP."
Moving to X Trilogy (gameplay) forum from Tech Sp.
Last edited by Alan Phipps on Sun, 19. Feb 17, 20:19, edited 1 time in total.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

infamous4321
x3tc

Post by infamous4321 » Sun, 19. Feb 17, 20:17

hey thanks for the reply! i have looked high and low at the FAQs and guides and my rep and everything like that seems to be in order so am really not sure whats stopping it from starting, i have even tried a plot reset but nothing...

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 19. Feb 17, 20:20

See my edit above.

radcapricorn
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by radcapricorn » Sun, 19. Feb 17, 20:20

Take a closer look at the XRM thread:
PLOTS - For Terran Conflict all the plots are available. For Albion Prelude, the main Argon plot is disabled as it is not compatible with the XRM replacement "war". However, all other plots are available. Also, the Corporation and Treasure Hunt plots from TC are playable in AP.
Heh, Alan Phipps beat me to it :)

infamous4321
x3tc

Post by infamous4321 » Sun, 19. Feb 17, 20:25

you guys are legends! so are the other plot are available from start other than the terren one then?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 19. Feb 17, 20:34

I would read the XRM thread OP again for that. I'll lock this one since this is not a vanilla game issue.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”