[UPDATE] A few SW ships... and a couple of ST ones too [01-11-2009]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

unwantedrambo
x3tc

Post by unwantedrambo » Sat, 17. Jul 10, 19:59

is there a chance you can try and get a hold on a NX-01 Enterprise download

zombie-uk

Post by zombie-uk » Sat, 24. Jul 10, 22:59

Have they fixed the Space Dock Bug witch makes all the XTM stations revert to Argon Trading Stations and not the Orginal Models?

Driving me batty as I desire to see the Space Dock in Earth Orbit aswell as the Fantastic OTAS Headquarters. (:
Nvidia GeForce 9500GT

X3 Reunion i love it.

Vortexz
x4

Post by Vortexz » Sat, 25. Sep 10, 05:22

The Intrepid class is BRILLIANT!
The only thing it's missing is a light on the hull for the name.
There's coffee in that nebula! - Kathryn Janeway

- How about a russian roulette booth? And here's the kicker, we put bullets in all the chambers, that way *everybody* wins! -

SirDeity
x3tc

Post by SirDeity » Thu, 28. Oct 10, 00:30

Zonealarm and some other security software have www.box.net registered as a known source for spyware distribution. I realize this is a tall request, but is there any chance you can upload your fantastic mods to a different (safer) download site?

CKYRules
x4

Post by CKYRules » Fri, 28. Oct 11, 01:37

So when you install the starbase into X3TC it changes many of the Terran stations to Argon trading stations and some stations just plain disappear. Like the Saturn Research Station. Is there a solution to this? Because i would love to have this amazing player HQ in Terran Conflict

CKYRules
x4

Post by CKYRules » Sun, 30. Oct 11, 16:42

MM are you still around? I would greatly appreciate if you could walk me through getting the space dock to work in Terran Conflict. I think the issue is with the tdock or the other files in the .cat from X3R. Ive tried adding the TC versions to the .cat without success. When i added the Space dock entry to the TC tdock and place the tdock in the .cat and installed. I actually got the right stations to appear. But i couldnt dock at them, Before hand stations like the Saturn Research station and the new Terran stations would just show up as Free Argon Trading stations. Once i added the TC Tdock in with the Spacedock entry, the stations actually showed up. But i couldnt dock. I started a new game and went to sell my m4 at the shipyard in saturn. It wouldnt dock. My m7 Intrepid would. But not the small ships. Any solutions?

dreadnought151

Post by dreadnought151 » Sat, 31. Dec 11, 05:00

wow i was thinking i was the only one that want non federation star ships thanks for the hook up man it works great i love these ships if you can make more it be cool i will check in like everyday to see if you still get on this is the shiz nit lol 8) 8) 8)

Sairaf
x3tc

Docking Issue.

Post by Sairaf » Sun, 12. Feb 12, 04:22

Ok, huh, sorry to bump this, but I just downloaded the following ships:

Galaxy
Excelsior
Leviathan
Carrier
Weaver
Hauler

And for some reason, I can't dock anything on them. I have XRM installed, is that the issue? I can post my list of scripts and mods here.

EDIT: XRM was the issue. Removed it and everything's ok.

SlicerShanks
x3ap

Post by SlicerShanks » Thu, 12. Jul 12, 01:54

ok now my game is running but all the ships (except spacedock) i downloaded are invisible when i spawn them and can fly through things like they are missing their models
I'm having the same exact problem as Old_Frog

DJ Wolf

Post by DJ Wolf » Fri, 27. Jul 12, 12:39

Is this still a valid thread? I wanted to put new ships into my X3 Reunion so I got Cycrow's software to do this. It unpacks .XSP files and installs them as .CAT files supposedly except that when you close the program it tells you to wait while converting them to MODS and then dies with a Windows "(not responding)."

It's 2012 and I think things have moved on. Any ideas?

quinnc8

Cockpit Mods

Post by quinnc8 » Mon, 12. Dec 16, 19:31

I see countless photobucket links to star trek cockpit mods, but not one actual mod link works. Is it possible to actually install these cockpits? Where can I get them?

Thankyou

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 12. Dec 16, 23:05

Reading the opening post of this topic it appears that the Cockpits were specifically added to the xsp ship files in question. (Those marked with *New*). I can't tell you whether those are still available anywhere. But you could check the XSP ship database of the blackpanthergroup.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”