[SCRIPT] Salvage Network 2.8 [08.11.08]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 6. Oct 16, 10:06

**merged with respective script thread, as per S&M forum posting rules**

How did you install the script? If it's via the Plugin Manager, you have to uninstall the script there too or set the Plugin Manager to Vanilla mode. Otherwise the Plugin Manager will copy the script files to your "scripts" folder again. If you installed the script manually, delete the whole "scripts" folder from your game directory and let Steam download it again. When uninstalling through Steam, only the original game files will be deleted. Additional ones (provided through scripts and mods) usually remain.
Besteht Interesse an einem Nopileos-Hörbuch?

Farnhams Legende und Nopileos als E-Books!

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." - Isaac Asimov

"If it's not impossible, there must be a way to do it." - Sir Nicholas Winton

tawhitt
xr

Post by tawhitt » Fri, 7. Oct 16, 23:45

TECSG,hey bro i now have the gog drm free version of x3 reunion,i downloaded your script mod but x plugin manager don't recognize the directory to the game exe. so i was wondering how to install your mod with out using the plugin manager.

TECSG
x3tc

Post by TECSG » Sat, 8. Oct 16, 08:08

Cycrow's Script Manager (or one of the shortcuts it creates) should have the option to extract an .SPK file. If you extract the script, you should end up with 2 folders called 'scripts' and 't' (there may also be some others like 'readme' or something similar).

Now look in your X3 installation folder, you should find the same folders, copy the new files into the matching folder in your game installation directory.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”