[Script] [Combat][Hotkeys] Bombardier v 1.977 [19-01-2009]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

redagent

Post by redagent » Thu, 26. Feb 15, 11:43

Lucky you to be able to modify and be involved in the game like this!
I have only option to wandering throgh the dark woods of "X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding" with hope to find suitable and functioning stuff.

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Thu, 26. Feb 15, 11:55

If you are curious enough, and willing to spend the time to learn, then you can do it, too.

For now, here is my version: Turret On/Off Hotkey (Missiles Only version)

redagent

Post by redagent » Thu, 26. Feb 15, 13:01

DrBullwinkle wrote:If you are curious enough, and willing to spend the time to learn, then you can do it, too.[/url]
Yes. Suppose I can. But don't have enough time. And I did when I where at school age - more than 20 yrs ago. Now I have a lot of work in opposite side of IT-world and have some time to play games. I can spend some of this time for adjustment the game - like choosing and testing scripts to gather my own package. And I confess - I like to play more than coding :)
DrBullwinkle wrote: For now, here is my version: Turret On/Off Hotkey (Missiles Only version)

Thanks for that from me and the other player-only-no-coder gamers!
With WSE, Smart Turrets (or MARS) and this key it will be a complete package for battle. PArticulary for the tactic I've described in the previous post.

If the bombardier will make some troubles to me, due to its age and a lack of support - I will move to this package.

Actually I am already using Smart turrets on the most of my ships. And your version of Turret on/off is only thing that it needed for usage in battles. Especially for ships with main guns (non turrets).

With this key I will need Bombardier only on the capitals with lot of turrets and gun types. As well I was looking for more fresh and compatible scripts for switching loadouts.
As well I have tested WSE-v2.02_BwEdit_2013-06-17. But I need a hotkey for fast swapping guns and I am going to find older WSE-version with a hotkey.

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Thu, 26. Feb 15, 22:47

I updated Turret On/Off Hotkey with support for SMART Turrets and MARS.

Same link.

redagent

Post by redagent » Thu, 26. Feb 15, 23:02

DrBullwinkle wrote:I updated Turret On/Off Hotkey with support for SMART Turrets and MARS.
Thanks again, DrBullwinkle! You are very helpful person!

jacenhawk

Post by jacenhawk » Thu, 1. Sep 16, 18:20

Any chance of getting a working download link for this?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”