so everyone turned hostile to me in main campaign

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

peschinl
x4

so everyone turned hostile to me in main campaign

Post by peschinl » Thu, 23. Jun 16, 01:34

is this suppose to happen? Ive just send out to buy hacker dronez and everyone is red to me. How to survive this? wow I thought the campaign was a tutorial, its more hardcore mode!

Lander1979
x4

Post by Lander1979 » Thu, 23. Jun 16, 05:29

You need to explain a bit better exactly what is happening to you, and what stage of the campaign you are on.

Might be the part of the campaign where PMC are hostile to you. There are friendly stations out there, just not the PMC ones... If you are finding survival too challenging try lowering the difficulty level in the options menu.

Also IIRC Hacker Drones are illegal cargo so Law Enforcement will be upset if they catch you with them.

Not sure if your at the point of the campaign where PMC turn hostile, or you are simply turning friendly stations hostile by carrying illegal cargo near their law enforcement and getting scanned.

If you are scanned by local law enforcement while carrying anything illegal and decide to run; it will turn that station hostile toward you. Check your personal inventory and make sure you aren't carrying other illegal things like hacker chips, drugs, etc. If you are; try ejecting the illegal wares into space.
0101...0011...0011...0101...2!

ADT86

Re: so everyone turned hostile to me in main campaign

Post by ADT86 » Thu, 23. Jun 16, 11:08

peschinl wrote:is this suppose to happen?
Its not like they are supposed to love you no matter what :roll:

PowerPC603
xr

Post by PowerPC603 » Thu, 23. Jun 16, 14:40

PMC is hostile towards you when you are told/forced to go to DeVries.
They will stay that way, but your ranking with them will rise a little bit when you get to Omicron Lyrae later on.
They'll still be red to you but won't shoot on sight anymore and you can easily raise your rank again after shooting a few pirates.
Doing this at this point in the story won't make a difference though.

When using the hacker drone to scan the station during the campaign, you can put your ship somewhere in a small gap in the station where your skunk will be relatively safe (just don't stay there too long, they might still find you and destroy you).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFX7Ulmsp64

This video shows a good spot where you can hide a bit to so the drone hacking on that station (start looking at 0:50 in the video).
GamePC: 64bit Quad-core i5-3450 @ 3.1GHz, 12GB RAM, nVidia GeForce RTX2070 8GB, 22" LG Full-HD LED-monitor, Windows 7 Home 64bit

mozart123

Post by mozart123 » Thu, 23. Jun 16, 18:15

That can be a bit challenging if the police around the station see your drone fast. Just save the game before that mission or hit f5 as you begin any mission actually (quicksave) and it shouldn't be a huge issue.

peschinl
x4

Post by peschinl » Sat, 9. Jul 16, 18:51

yeah sadly this is an enormous turnoff for me, and makes me wonder if this game is for me. The game trumps about that the universe is there to explore and then puts you into a tiny arena with everybody turned hostile. And that for a tutorial, I can imagine why people are turned off by this game.

Santi
Moderator (DevNet)
Moderator (DevNet)
x4

Post by Santi » Sat, 9. Jul 16, 19:31

One faction of the Universe turns hostile to you in the plot as you said, but another faction opens up for you to explore, so you must keep calm and carry on exploring, a different issue is if another faction turned hostile to you due to your actions or actions by ships belonging to you.

As you do not clarify, I am going by the plot, yes, Plutarch Mining Corporation is hostile to you now, and it is the time to go and explore new systems, at this point Devries, later on in the plot you gain access to Omicron Lyrae and more exploring.
A por ellos que son pocos y cobardes

Blasting gelatin
x3tc

Post by Blasting gelatin » Thu, 14. Jul 16, 08:45

In my main campaign i had two pmc capital ships chasing me everywhere, i had to escape every time they reached me...too boring.

Kittens David

Post by Kittens David » Thu, 14. Jul 16, 10:14

In mine if the stations could be destroyed and ships not spawning magicaly I would have wipped out PMC in a glimpse. But that's impossible. And I hope this will be corrected in X4 no more magical spawning ship/station. No more invincible stations. Yes I'm not a pawn, I build my own empire and wipe the others out ! All of them !

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”