Shipyard stuck with ship modification order

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ZacKPloK
x4

Shipyard stuck with ship modification order

Post by ZacKPloK » Tue, 14. Jun 16, 18:33

I have a problem with the Shipyard in Darned Hot Air. I ordered some additional mining drones for my Vulture, which then got attacked and I ordered it to withdraw from battle. Unluckily, it does not resume the docking order now, but the Shipyard is waiting. I added the ship to my squad, removed it again, assigned it to a station, removed it again. Took of the captain, put him back. Still nothing, Shipyard is waiting but ship is not going there.

Any suggestions on what to do? I am playing Linux version from GOG if that is important.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 14. Jun 16, 21:57

I'll move this from Tech Sp over to Rebirth Universe (gameplay) for now as more players will see it there.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Ezarkal
x4

Post by Ezarkal » Wed, 15. Jun 16, 16:37

Try to change the ship captain or to sell the ship.

Other players might have better suggestions, since the bug seems to come from the cap ship dealer rather than from the ship itself.

Editing your save file might work, but you'll have to ask other people on how to do it for that particular case.

EDIT: I just re-read and saw you already tried to swap the captain.
Alternatively, just make sure the shipyard isn't stuck building a ship for someone else.
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

ZacKPloK
x4

Post by ZacKPloK » Thu, 16. Jun 16, 22:16

Thanks, selling the ship did the trick!

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”