[SCR] Nanite Hull Repair (7 Sept 2011)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

michael007

Post by michael007 » Sun, 19. Feb 12, 11:24

Hi guys

This mod looks wonderful theres just one problem...

I need it for X2 the threat Not x3

my question is: is there a version of this script for x2?
If not, How do I try to adapt it so it works on x2
(yes I have looked for some time and did not find)

Thank you in advance for any and all help given

Michael
A Life Worth Living is a Life of NO Regret

DireEpidemic
x4

Post by DireEpidemic » Thu, 9. Apr 15, 19:20

question why have it drain shields as opposed to say heal 1% of the hull per in game hour or something similar? after all if a ship is damaged the crew would try to fix it. :l

its close to what im looking for but not quite.

[edit] i checked this script out in the in game script editor and stopped it from draining shields. is there a way to have it run in the background, and be able to keep moving (not having the ship stop)?

trlababalan
x3ap

Post by trlababalan » Thu, 12. May 16, 17:09

DireEpidemic wrote:(...)after all if a ship is damaged the crew would try to fix it. :l(...)
It's "Nanite Hull Repair". The idea is that nanobots are storming around, finding damage and repairing it, thus using energy.

Having said this, I'd like for them to use up some of the available resources in the cargo hold at random. Specifically; Teladianium Panneling, Hull Plating, Engine Components, Nvidium, Ore and Silicon Wafers. Depending on resource used, different amounts of ship's health would be restored at different speeds. I'm positive that engine components are destroyed when a ship takes damage since it slows down. And I'm pretty sure the nanobots can use the raw stuff. Maybe slower, because it's structure is a mess, but still...

OK, this derailed my thoughts a lot. What I wanted to ask is: Does this script work on AI ships and stations? And if not, could it?

Spgsamuel
x3tc

Post by Spgsamuel » Sun, 11. Dec 16, 21:16

ive used this script b4

its incredibly useful.

maxzhao
xr

Post by maxzhao » Fri, 22. Dec 17, 15:34

Not showing up in special commands for me, the other modified version also not working.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”