[MOD/WIP] Reaper's Ship Pack [V2.0]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Reaperxvii
x3ap

[MOD/WIP] Reaper's Ship Pack [V2.0]

Post by Reaperxvii » Fri, 29. Jan 16, 11:40

Hey guys, heres my ship pack, enjoy! I'll be adding more ships don't worry! Also this mod is 4.0 compatible :)

Download link ----> http://www.mediafire.com/download/xvdi7 ... d8c/rsp.7z

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =614469925

Version Number/Change Log

V 1.0 (initial release) - Added Hermes, Angelos, and Enyo

V 1.1 - Released Mercury Class Heavy Freighter

V 1.12 - Buffed Hermes Cargo Bay from 100k to 150k

V 2.0 - Added in 3 new ships, Ishkur class, Pluto Class, Hecate Class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also heres a neat link to the stats of each capital model --> http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=4400578

[ external image ]

Link to the album --> http://imgur.com/a/efq56

Hermes Class Freighter
*Named after the Greek God Hermes, this freighter is a wartime overhaul of the popular Scaldis freighter. A joint effort between The Republic of Cantera and the Heart of Albion this freighter is now an extremely well armed and armored ship. Re-designed from the ground up she posses a re-enforced hull, more powerful shielding and engines, as well as an extremely impressive weapons arsenal. The only two real draw backs of this ship are the amount of credits it costs and limited cargo space due to reinforcement of the hull as well as the installation of the weapon systems.

------Stats------
Weapons
* 8 Plasma beams (I forget the name lol)
* 16 Plasma/MA's
* 8 Hailstorm turrets
Hull and shielding
* 3 Capital Shield Generators Mk3 Varients (one more then standard)
* 2,500k hull compared to 2,100k hull
* MK3 Force Field generators
Cargo Capacity
* 150k Universal, 10k Fuel Bay.

[ external image ]

Angelos Class Freighter
* Reconizing the need for a more powerful freighter class to replace the aging Styrvok the Canteran Government decided to modernize the Styrvok rather then replace it completly, this new freighter was christened the Angelos class. Sharing the same overall armament and hull design as its predecessor the Angelos sports drastically increased capital shielding and a reinforced hull. Along with these changes a univeral cargo bay was added, replacing the specified cargo areas as well as some of the internal drone bays and crew quarters.

------Stats------
Weapons
* 8 HIT/MA Turrets (Standard Armament)
Hull and shielding
* 1,500k hull compared to 900k
* 1 Capital Shield Generator Mark 3 (3x the amount compared to the standard mk 1 Models)
* Upgraded all ForceField Models to Mk II
Cargo Capacity
* 100k Universal, 10k Fuel Bay.

[ external image ]

Enyo Class Carrier
*As the war with Plutarch raged on the Heart of Albion realized they needed a more morderatly priced carrier for deployments where the massive Arawn class would otherwise be either to expensive or at to much risk to go. From this need the Enyo class carrier was born, building off the design of the "Heavy Sul" used by nearly all albion factions the Enyo fills a niche otherwise left open, Sporting massivly increased shielding plus an armament overhaul the Enyo is now a force to be reckoned with and respected.
------Stats------
Weapons
* 18 HIT/MA Turrets (Standard Armament)
* 14 Plasma/MA Turrets (10 More then standard
Hull and shielding
* 2,200k hull (standard)
* 2 Capital Shield Generator Mark 2 (4x the amount compared to the standard shielding)
* Upgraded all ForceField Models to Mk II and one to MK III
Cargo Capacity
* 10k Fuel Bay

More Images here --> http://imgur.com/a/fqnHr

[ external image ]

Mercury Class Super Heavy Freighter
*Reconizing the need for a super heavy freighter class Jonferson Space Systems took the already formidable Lyramekron and re-designed her, moving the main weapon systems to the front of the ship and the engines to the rear. They also fortified the shielding and drastically increased the cargo space with the addition of a rear cargo storage module. The ship was christened the Mercury class super heavy freighter
------Stats------
Weapons
* 84 HIT/MA Turrets
* 22 Plasma/MA Turrets
* 4 Hailstorm Turrets
Hull and shielding
* 6,800k hull (standard)
* 2x Capital Shield Generator Mark III's (1,800k mj compared to 1,200k)
* Upgraded all ForceField Models from Mk I to MK III
Cargo Capacity
* 500k Universal Cargo Bay & 10k Fuel Bay

Link to album can be found here ---> http://imgur.com/a/1vFgf/all

[ external image ]

Ishkur Class Frigate
*Fearing the growing threat of a Plutarch invasion and seemingly endless Reiver raids the Republic of Cantera requested a new frigate. Designed with brawling in mind the Ishkur class was born, building off the successes of the Stromvok the Ishkur replaces the existing Plasma/MA batteries with Plasma/Jet LR turrets as well as increased the overall shielding.

------Stats------

Weapons
* 36 HIT/MA Turrets
* 8 Plasma/JET LR Turrets
Hull and shielding
* reserved
* 2x Capital Shield Generator Mark III's (1,800k mj compared to 1,200k)
* Upgraded all ForceField Models from Mk I to MK II
Cargo Capacity
10k Fuel Bay

Ships Available but no Pictures Taken (no real model changes)

Pluto Class
*Fearing the growing civil war between the Argon Federation and the Hertic Vanguard the Argon government approached Jonferson Space Systems with a contract. They proposed a redesign of the popular Lyranea, removing the Plasma/MA turrets and replacing them with mining turrets while also swapping the already impressive cargo bay into a massive bulk storage unit which would allow for a much larger mining ship to fuel the ever growing refined metals industry. All this comes at a cost though, the massive cargo bay replaced most of the plasma cooling units which allowed the installation any Plasma/MA or Plasma/Jet turrets. This new ship was christened the Pluto class.

------Stats------

Weapons
* 20 HIT/MA Turrets
* 2 Mining Turrets
Hull and shielding
* 3,600k (standard)
* 1x Capital Shield Generator Mark III's
* Upgraded all ForceField Models from Mk I to MK II
Cargo Capacity
500k Bulk Cargo Bay
10k Fuel Bay

Hecate Class
*With the release of the Pluto class the Republic of Cantera approached Jonferson Space Systems with a request to help enhance their mining fleets as well, from this unorthodox partnership came the Hecate class. The Hecate class builds off the successful Onil, using new technologies developed by Jonferson to enhance the overall shielding,hull,and cargo capacity. They also replaced the four HIT/MA turrets with upgraded Hailstorm turrets to better fend off fighters and drones

------Stats------

Weapons
* 4 Hailstorm Turrets
* 2 Mining Turrets
Hull and shielding
* 800k (600k standard)
* 1x Capital Shield Generator Mark II
* Upgraded all ForceField Models from Mk I to MK II (four total)
Cargo Capacity
340k Bulk Cargo Bay
10k Fuel Bay

---- Not Yet Available ships ----
Last edited by Reaperxvii on Sat, 5. Mar 16, 09:37, edited 36 times in total.
"We are the middle children of History. Born too late to explore the earth, born to early to explore the stars."

"Time is the fire in which we burn"

Reaper's Mod Index

Reaperxvii
x3ap

Post by Reaperxvii » Wed, 3. Feb 16, 10:18

Added Images of the Upcoming Mercury Class Super Heavy Freighter, feed back is appreciated :)
"We are the middle children of History. Born too late to explore the earth, born to early to explore the stars."

Reaper's Mod Index

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Wed, 3. Feb 16, 11:28

Ezarkal
x4

Post by Ezarkal » Wed, 3. Feb 16, 18:49

These ships look nifty! I'll give this a try when 4.0 comes out.
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

Reaperxvii
x3ap

Post by Reaperxvii » Sat, 6. Feb 16, 18:38

Released Version 1.1, Added in the Mercury Class Heavy Freighter

Reaper's Mod Index

Reaperxvii
x3ap

Post by Reaperxvii » Sun, 7. Feb 16, 08:17

Ezarkal wrote:These ships look nifty! I'll give this a try when 4.0 comes out.
I have no idea how I didn't see this comment :oops:

Thanks though! Hope you enjoy :)

Reaper's Mod Index

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Sun, 21. Feb 16, 12:54

Hi Reaper,

Here are stats for your ships:

https://www.egosoft.com:8444/confluence ... d=41418897

Couple of things I noticed:
1. Hermes has 12 Hailstorm Turrets rather than 8 (12 used for the stats). In the table the Hermes has a lot of DPS and DPS/Cr so I don't think it would be disadvantaged if you wanted to stick with 8 (adjusting the tables would be quick).

2. Angelos has the model and speed (74 m/s) of the split storage Styvoks so maybe the hull was increased from 1,250 rather than 900 (or if not, it may be a more consistent theme to pretend it was based on something like a Styrvok Container & Energy).

3. Probably because Capital Field Generators are made from Force Field Projectors, they are summed up in the game fields for total numbers of Force Field Projectors (e.g. Mercury has 2 CFGs and 38 FFPs for an apparent total number of 40 FFPs).

4. For reverse, acceleration and pitch stats, I used their those for their vanilla counterparts. If that's wrong or you felt like changing them in the future, easy to do so.

Feedback welcome and happy to make changes. Please consider that wiki page your page as much as anyone else's - edit away :)

Note that if used in CWIR, or with other mods that alter CFG strength, the hitpoint-related stats would of course become inaccurate (although general trends may not be so wrong).

I've updated and re-uploaded my spreadsheet containing all the data and stats (see paragraph 1 here). So if every you want to play, or if I unavailable, you won't have to reinvent the wheel to update the table (or for experimenting with balance/new ships).

At the moment you reference Simoon's thread for ship stats but it hasn't been updated for a while so it may have become out-of-date in places (IIRC, I mentioned an error in the thread at one point). As a result, I would suggest considering referencing the wiki's ship stats instead/as well (they are up-to-date now and can be updated in the future by anyone):

https://www.egosoft.com:8444/confluence ... s%3A+Other

Regards,
Sparky

Reaperxvii
x3ap

Post by Reaperxvii » Thu, 25. Feb 16, 03:37

Sparky Sparkycorp wrote:Hi Reaper,

Here are stats for your ships:

http://www.egosoft.com:8292/confluence/ ... d=41418897

Couple of things I noticed:
1. Hermes has 12 Hailstorm Turrets rather than 8 (12 used for the stats). In the table the Hermes has a lot of DPS and DPS/Cr so I don't think it would be disadvantaged if you wanted to stick with 8 (adjusting the tables would be quick).

2. Angelos has the model and speed (74 m/s) of the split storage Styvoks so maybe the hull was increased from 1,250 rather than 900 (or if not, it may be a more consistent theme to pretend it was based on something like a Styrvok Container & Energy).

3. Probably because Capital Field Generators are made from Force Field Projectors, they are summed up in the game fields for total numbers of Force Field Projectors (e.g. Mercury has 2 CFGs and 38 FFPs for an apparent total number of 40 FFPs).

4. For reverse, acceleration and pitch stats, I used their those for their vanilla counterparts. If that's wrong or you felt like changing them in the future, easy to do so.

Feedback welcome and happy to make changes. Please consider that wiki page your page as much as anyone else's - edit away :)

Note that if used in CWIR, or with other mods that alter CFG strength, the hitpoint-related stats would of course become inaccurate (although general trends may not be so wrong).

I've updated and re-uploaded my spreadsheet containing all the data and stats (see paragraph 1 here). So if every you want to play, or if I unavailable, you won't have to reinvent the wheel to update the table (or for experimenting with balance/new ships).

At the moment you reference Simoon's thread for ship stats but it hasn't been updated for a while so it may have become out-of-date in places (IIRC, I mentioned an error in the thread at one point). As a result, I would suggest considering referencing the wiki's ship stats instead/as well (they are up-to-date now and can be updated in the future by anyone):

http://www.egosoft.com:8292/confluence/ ... s%3A+Other

Regards,
Sparky
:lol: I honestly didn't notice the 12 hailstorms! thank you for noticing!

The pitch stats and such are all vanilla based:) I'll get you an accurate capital shielding list shortly and let you know! I wasn't aware it combined them!

Reaper's Mod Index

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Thu, 25. Feb 16, 08:34

No need for the shield list, I got that from in-game shipyards as 4.00 beta lists them separately. I was just for information :)

Reaperxvii
x3ap

Post by Reaperxvii » Thu, 25. Feb 16, 08:45

Sparky Sparkycorp wrote:No need for the shield list, I got that from in-game shipyards as 4.00 beta lists them separately. I was just for information :)
oh okay, cool :)

Also I finally got around to updating the Mercury's pricing, it should cost around 41m ish base and 60mish after all the weapons.

Heres the wares breakdown if you'd like that

Code: Select all

<primary>
        <ware ware="bioelectricneurongel" amount="234" />
        <ware ware="bofu" amount="290" />
        <ware ware="emspectrometer" amount="168" />
        <ware ware="energycells" amount="2380" />
        <ware ware="fusionreactor" amount="186" />
        <ware ware="holtzmanfieldgenerator" amount="184" />
        <ware ware="plasmaflowregulator" amount="122" />
        <ware ware="plasmapumps" amount="509" />
        <ware ware="reinforcedmetalplating" amount="242" />
      </primary>

Reaper's Mod Index

Reaperxvii
x3ap

Post by Reaperxvii » Sat, 5. Mar 16, 09:38

Updated Pack to V2

Released three new ships, 2 mining vessels and a frigate.

Reaper's Mod Index

TSM
Not a Moderator
x4

Post by TSM » Sun, 6. Mar 16, 01:16

Like I said on steam nice pack, nice to see Mercury back in game she got a tiny bit bigger though :D
FAQ's Egosoft Interactive FAQ
Egosoft Wiki

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Mon, 7. Mar 16, 02:08

RSP ship stat tables updated to include the 3 new ships from v2.0.

Notes on new ships in v2.0:

1. Ishkur is based on the Stromvok, which as 1x600 MJ hull shields rather than the 1200 MJ mention in description.

2. Ishkur uses the large, one of the split-cargo Styrvok models rather than the Stromvok model (just an observation compared to the description).

3. Although the higher price of the Hecate compared to an Onil keeps it cargo/Cr carried balanced, at 350 m3 it feels a bit large for the smallish hull model.

4. The Pluto is designated "Trade" like it's parent Lyranea. Vulture Bulk traders also have mining lasers and are designated Trade too so it shouldn't matter. Just an observation in case it matters with other mod combinations in the future.

Reaperxvii
x3ap

Post by Reaperxvii » Mon, 7. Mar 16, 05:22

Sparky Sparkycorp wrote:RSP ship stat tables updated to include the 3 new ships from v2.0.

Notes on new ships in v2.0:

1. Ishkur is based on the Stromvok, which as 1x600 MJ hull shields rather than the 1200 MJ mention in description.

2. Ishkur uses the large, one of the split-cargo Styrvok models rather than the Stromvok model (just an observation compared to the description).

3. Although the higher price of the Hecate compared to an Onil keeps it cargo/Cr carried balanced, at 350 m3 it feels a bit large for the smallish hull model.

4. The Pluto is designated "Trade" like it's parent Lyranea. Vulture Bulk traders also have mining lasers and are designated Trade too so it shouldn't matter. Just an observation in case it matters with other mod combinations in the future.

Thanks for the update sparky :)

I should probably re-write the Ishkurs description to make it clearer, it's supposed to be a successor rather then a strait build off.

As for the Onil, I feel the same way but I was with limited designs, I might redo it with a bulk cargo design instead of the Onil, will see.

and haha I always forget about changing the designation, wll probbaly do that in an upcoming patch.

Reaper's Mod Index

Reaperxvii
x3ap

Post by Reaperxvii » Mon, 7. Mar 16, 05:23

TSM wrote:Like I said on steam nice pack, nice to see Mercury back in game she got a tiny bit bigger though :D
Thanks TSM:) Glad you enjoy it!

Reaper's Mod Index

DarthNihilus

Post by DarthNihilus » Tue, 8. Mar 16, 13:17

Jesus, I thought these are the reapers from ME :)

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Tue, 8. Mar 16, 16:58

TSM wrote:Like I said on steam nice pack, nice to see Mercury back in game she got a tiny bit bigger though :D
lol... tiny bit bigger? HA Mercury was a M sized trade vessel back in the Trilogy Series :D quite a upgrade to a L sized vessel :P

Simoom
x4

Post by Simoom » Sun, 22. May 16, 07:13

Your language file seems to be missing entries for the 3 new ships you added; the asset files for those ships point directly to standard Omicron ships and descriptions.

Trying to add some popular ship pack models to my cheat menu for user convenience, so just letting you know of the missing text entries. I'll type them in manually for now. :)

Also, there doesn't seem to be any asset file for the Hecate; is it not in your Steam release yet? I found the other two (the Ishkur I am assuming is the "Titurel" and the Pluto is the "Lyranea").

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Sun, 22. May 16, 15:38

Simoom wrote:Your language file seems to be missing entries for the 3 new ships you added; the asset files for those ships point directly to standard Omicron ships and descriptions.

Trying to add some popular ship pack models to my cheat menu for user convenience, so just letting you know of the missing text entries. I'll type them in manually for now. :)

Also, there doesn't seem to be any asset file for the Hecate; is it not in your Steam release yet? I found the other two (the Ishkur I am assuming is the "Titurel" and the Pluto is the "Lyranea").
If only adding support for this ship pack, thanks for doing this sort of thing. If literally planning to add the models and/or related files from this mod, please seek permission in advance. If you already have it, great, it's just not clear at the moment.

Simoom
x4

Post by Simoom » Sun, 22. May 16, 16:02

Sparky Sparkycorp wrote:If only adding support for this ship pack, thanks for doing this sort of thing. If literally planning to add the models and/or related files from this mod, please seek permission in advance. If you already have it, great, it's just not clear at the moment.
Only adding support for the ship pack (allow player to spawn mod ships using my cheat menu). Not using any code asset files written by anyone else (I am a creative, I know how this works).

Sorry if I wasn't clear about this.

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”