[TC] Treasure Hunt Walkthrough

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

takecontroloftheworld
x3tc

Post by takecontroloftheworld » Thu, 29. Sep 11, 22:00

when i click on the spoiler doesent open /hint thread?

takecontroloftheworld
x3tc

Post by takecontroloftheworld » Thu, 29. Sep 11, 22:01

never mind i got it :shock: :shock:

jm777
x4

Albatross

Post by jm777 » Thu, 24. Nov 11, 03:10

Mine did not disappeared. Running version 3.1, no mods.

jdyx33
x3ap

Post by jdyx33 » Wed, 11. Apr 12, 11:58

thanks mate

lovelornmale
x3tc

help

Post by lovelornmale » Wed, 23. Apr 14, 16:41

i cant do this mission struggling with hint 1 so i found this post and thought great but its all blocked with spoiler badges and i dont know how to remove them so i can see the post

pjknibbs
x4

Re: help

Post by pjknibbs » Wed, 23. Apr 14, 17:14

lovelornmale wrote:i cant do this mission struggling with hint 1 so i found this post and thought great but its all blocked with spoiler badges and i dont know how to remove them so i can see the post
You see spoilers by "selecting" the area between them (e.g. click at the top and drag the mouse to the bottom while holding the left button down).

lovelornmale
x3tc

Thanks

Post by lovelornmale » Wed, 23. Apr 14, 17:16

So simple thanks

phytonita

Post by phytonita » Sat, 21. Nov 15, 12:18

Hello, I need some help here. I'm currently playing Vanilla game X3TC.
I already got the message about Argon Colossus being attacked by Yaki's pirates on date 768-05-05.
I'm on date 768-05-07 but when I try to find stations with the Book icon in the Pirate sectors arround Brennan's Triumph I can't find any with that icon.

I got a Pirate base at Olmansketlat, but no book icon there.
In my game, as a Humble merchant, Elena's Fortune has been almost destroyed by a Paranid attack in a war vs Argons. I already got a Kestrel ship with advanced satellite and all the software required.

Please I need some guidance on How to star the plot of Treasure Hunt.
If you need more data of my current game just ask me, thx in advice.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 21. Nov 15, 12:32

@ phytonita: Keep looking in several different Pirate-owned sectors in that general area. It is indeed a random station placement within suitable sectors. The icon can be on a station other than a Pirate Base and it can be on a further-out station that you haven't found yet because you haven't explored all of the sector yet.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

phytonita

Post by phytonita » Sat, 21. Nov 15, 12:59

Thx for the quick answer Alan, so if I understand u right, I must explore in depth all Pirate sectors of that area looking for any station (pirate base or not) with the book icon on it?, no other Pirate sectors far away into the universe?

phytonita

Post by phytonita » Sat, 21. Nov 15, 13:38

I've found it!! thx very much for you guidance XD

Araknis
x4

Post by Araknis » Sat, 14. Apr 18, 02:53

Started a new game and i got the mesg for this mission, the Teladi was in Nopileo's Memorial, i saw the book icon while passing through that sector but didnt get the mission cause i wanted to raise my combat rank first.

Now that i went back to get it, the Teladi is not there and i think neither is the station, probably due to pirates or xenon.

Anyway i mapped all the pirate sectors over there, but no luck.

Will he appear again? is there a way to reset the plot? All i got was the mesg, never accepted it.

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Sat, 14. Apr 18, 03:33

Yes the mission will respawn in one of the pirate alley sectors (random). You need 50k credits in your account for the mission to show (yeah I know its bad design cant help it now). Other than that it will just randomise it until it finds a station you are allowed to dock at.

MFG

Ketraar

Araknis
x4

Post by Araknis » Mon, 16. Apr 18, 15:19

Ketraar wrote:Yes the mission will respawn in one of the pirate alley sectors (random). You need 50k credits in your account for the mission to show (yeah I know its bad design cant help it now). Other than that it will just randomise it until it finds a station you are allowed to dock at.

MFG

Ketraar
Got it,
thank you very much

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”