X-Tended -Terran Conflict V2.2 Released. [06/09/2013] (X3:AP prototype available)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Ceilya Iniq

cant find a download

Post by Ceilya Iniq » Mon, 24. Aug 15, 12:25

for 3 hours now iam roaming the internetz.

iam looking to download the xtm for terran conflict with 0 results.

Can anyone please help me out?

Thanks in advance everyone

EDIT: ok so i gave up the search for the latest version of xtm.
i found thishttp://www.gamewatcher.com/games/x3-terran-con ... %0ADjwb%0A its xtm 1.2

iam now installing it to see if it works.

if anyone has a latest xtm download for me... iam forever in your debt
Eve veteran

zazie
x4

Post by zazie » Mon, 24. Aug 15, 16:06

XTM was for X3:Reunion, as XTC is for X3:Terran Conflict. But the link you posted points at TC-File.

It is possible to play with 1.2a (I had a game of >20 days, fairly stable. But XTC 2.2a is much better. But there is a problem with downloading the XTC-2.0-files, the DL-page on thexuniverse.com seems to be broken/down at the moment:
Fatal error: Call to a member function do_parse() on null in /home/xuni/public_html/dbtech/livewall_pro/hooks/postbit_display_complete.php on line 50

Don't know what this means, though.

Rupn
x3ap

Post by Rupn » Mon, 24. Aug 15, 17:23

The download page has expired.

Is there an alternative where I can download the Pack?

plynak
x3tc

Post by plynak » Tue, 25. Aug 15, 08:28

I really find it strange that they can take such an effort to make this mod, yet they are unable to upload it somewhere.
Intel Core i5 4590, 2 x 8GB DDR3 1600, MSI GTX 1060 Armor, Asus H97 Pro, Asus Xonar DG, Crucial MX100 128GB SSD + 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Seasonic S12G 550W, Corsair 550D, 22'' LG

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 25. Aug 15, 11:07

Most members of the XTC team are no longer active. This includes Mokonzi, who is the admin of thexuniverse.com. Only Killjaeden and enenra stop by from time to time. Reaching someone, who is able to do something about the not working download links is the real problem here and will probably take some time. Also one should not forget that the XTC is quite a big mod, so it cannot be uploaded anywhere.

Alternatively, if someone can provide a hosting place, then I'm sure we can work something out, since the download links were working for several years and probably a couple of thousands users downloaded the mod in the meantime.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Sorkvild
x3tc

Post by Sorkvild » Tue, 25. Aug 15, 15:15

Would really appreciate if someone could provide download links for XTC 2.0, 2.2 patch, and 2.2a hotfix.
Elite Dangerous| I survived the Dragon Incident ... then I took an arrow to the knee
We want the Boron back!

Informer
x4

Post by Informer » Tue, 25. Aug 15, 16:33

Sorkvild wrote:Would really appreciate if someone could provide download links for XTC 2.0, 2.2 patch, and 2.2a hotfix.
Everything what you need is at this link. Uploaded the 2.2 patch today also.

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=6E013F2CF ... D8&group=0

Have fun :)

Greetzzz
Information is power. But like all power, there are those who want to keep it for themselves (Aaron Swartz you will live forever)

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 25. Aug 15, 18:55

Thank you. I added the link to the opening post.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Killjaeden
x3tc

Post by Killjaeden » Tue, 25. Aug 15, 19:04

thanks for keeping it alive. Might be usefull to also add the manual there
[ external image ]
X-Tended TC Mod Team Veteran.
Modeller of X3AP Split Acinonyx, Split Drake, Argon Lotan, Teladi Tern. My current work:

Informer
x4

Post by Informer » Tue, 25. Aug 15, 23:02

X2-Illuminatus wrote:Thank you. I added the link to the opening post.
+1
Thank you. ;)
Killjaeden wrote:thanks for keeping it alive. Might be useful to also add the manual there
Done :)
Information is power. But like all power, there are those who want to keep it for themselves (Aaron Swartz you will live forever)

Sairaf
x3tc

Post by Sairaf » Sun, 11. Oct 15, 04:19

Hello, anyone still here?

I'm back at playing TC, XTC to be more specific. I have a small issue, one I sadly cannot remember if I had last time I played.

Vanilla Betty says her lines, but she won't, well, "work" with XTC Betty. For instance, Vanilla Betty says "gate..." when I target a gate, but XTC Betty doesn't say the sector name afterwards. Likewise, XTC Betty says the sector name I just got into, but Vanilla Betty doesn't say "entering system...". Not to mention neither of them say the new ships names, like the Argon Leviathan, Boron Whale... Some stations, like Terran Trading Dock, don't have their text name said when I target them. They, in fact, have no name said. Vanilla Betty does say "dry dock", though. I don't know if she will say "Wharf".

This issue got me into thinking of recording either my own voice for every word XTC uses, or using a text to speech. I don't know to what extent XTC Betty has recorded voice, let alone Vanilla Betty, so I don't know if fixing these silent things is at all possible. Hence my idea of recording new lines.

EDIT: When I enter Aldrians sectors, XTC Betty does say "entering system...", followed by the system name. BUT ONLY IF I enter it via a trans-orbital accelerator. If I cheat-jump (and regular jump too, I presume) or enter through a gate, she doesn't say anything other than the sector name. Very odd.
I don't know if this has anything to do, but I changed the vanilla warp sfx (983.wav file in the "s" folder) to a custom-made one.
Last edited by Sairaf on Sun, 11. Oct 15, 23:44, edited 1 time in total.

Ciamas

Post by Ciamas » Sun, 11. Oct 15, 22:14

Hi, where can I find best buy/sell locator, is it still avaliable in xtended?

zazie
x4

Post by zazie » Mon, 12. Oct 15, 15:47

@Ciamas: Yes, it is sold at Teladi EQ-docks (confirm) and at some Pirate stations (iirc).

Ciamas

Post by Ciamas » Mon, 12. Oct 15, 20:37

Thanks, checked few equipment docks also telladi, no result, could it be low trading lvl?

Sairaf
x3tc

Post by Sairaf » Wed, 14. Oct 15, 04:27

biohazard15 wrote:Custom Betty voiceovers (ships and stations) doesn't seem to work in my game. Except sector names when you're entering sector.

All vanilla TC voiceovers (including those which weren't used for vanilla, like corporation names) are fine.

My install:
- Clean English TC 3.2 (tried with Steam and No-Steam versions)
- XTC 2.0
- Patch 2.2
- Hotfix 2.2

What and where can be wrong?
If my previous post was hard to understand, this is exactly what is happening to me. This poor thing posted this two years ago and never got an answer. I hope he lurks, and also that I get the answer we both are looking for.

zazie
x4

Post by zazie » Wed, 14. Oct 15, 10:58

Ciamas wrote:Thanks, checked few equipment docks also telladi, no result, could it be low trading lvl?
I don't know. But what is confirmed (and this is part of the original X3TC): at the beginning of a game not all EQ-docks offer the full range of software. It takes some time for all SW to "appear".
Have you been searching for the best buy-SW at a new game start ? If so then let the game run a while on SETA an check again.
If the best buy/sell locator SW does not appear in the Teladi-EQ-docks of your game then you have another problem.

@Sairaf: iirc this has always been like that (one of the reasons I switched those announcements off). A Proton Burst Cannon Forge is in the announcement a "P Burst Cannon Forge".

Sairaf
x3tc

Post by Sairaf » Wed, 14. Oct 15, 14:43

zazie wrote: this has always been like that
Really? Disappointing. I'll try to fix that.

Edit: Turns out it's not that simple. Well, I'd settle for the two Betties working together, i.e. Vanilla Betty saying "gate..." and XTC Betty saying the sector name. Same for the ships.

BlackShark2
x4

Post by BlackShark2 » Wed, 28. Oct 15, 01:05

what about AP version? is it still buggy?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 29. Oct 15, 18:48

As far as I know the X3AP experimental version came out, when most of the XTC team wasn't active anymore. There was a hotfix for the first version, but apart from that I doubt that anyone did invest much time in the X3AP version within the last two years.

BlackShark2
x4

Post by BlackShark2 » Fri, 30. Oct 15, 00:24

=(

Well, XRM time then.

Thanks.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”