Construction vessels

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

MrDizzer

Construction vessels

Post by MrDizzer » Thu, 13. Aug 15, 17:14

Hello,

When i got the construction vessel from the mission plot I was still busy trading.
By accident i filled up my construction vessel with energy cells (oops wrong ship).
But now i'm trying to build and it needs materials but the cargo bay is full with cells.
I tried to let my Rahanas transfer the cells back to him but hey just sit there on standby.

P.S. the vessel is trying to start building (hasn't done anything yet)

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 13. Aug 15, 20:03

Moved to X Rebirth Universe (gameplay) forum from Tech Sp.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Thu, 13. Aug 15, 20:48

Hi there,

As far as I am aware, the plot CV behaves just like regular CVs so asking a Rahanas with energy storage (e.g. your plot one) to Transfer the E-Cells off the CV is the right idea. Cargo drones will be needed and I guess you have them.

The difficulty is probably that since the CV is already doing another order (building), it probably cannot let the Transfer begin.

If the building has stalled due to space issues, can a build order be terminated? Unfortunately, I don't think so. There may not be a solution without reloading an old save :(

I have a few plot saves from around that point if you don't have any available.

Regards,
Sparks

Ezarkal
x4

Post by Ezarkal » Thu, 13. Aug 15, 22:27

Sparky Sparkycorp wrote:As far as I am aware, the plot CV behaves just like regular CVs so asking a Rahanas with energy storage (e.g. your plot one) to Transfer the E-Cells off the CV is the right idea.
Lore says you can't transfer anything back from a CV (although I never tried to confirm/infirm this).

As Sparky suggested, re-loading an old save is a good way. Or you could just edit your file to have the correct amount of Ecells in your CV. (Plot CV has a distinct name in your savefile so it's easy to find. You can see how to proceed on this tread: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=350404)
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Thu, 13. Aug 15, 22:36

I can only test with Fuel Cells and a Rahanas at the moment but Transfer orders can be issued to the Rahanas to transfer Fuel Cells from both deployed and non-deployed CVs.

I'm not familiar with the lore...it might be wonky.

Spacefuelcomplex

Post by Spacefuelcomplex » Wed, 26. Aug 15, 09:05

I remember that there is a command in the CV build menu about canceling build process. Is it working?

GCU Grey Area
x4

Post by GCU Grey Area » Wed, 26. Aug 15, 09:37

Transfer Wares should work with a CV. These days it's how I give them building materials - MUCH faster to arrange a bulk delivery that will last at least the next 3 or 4 building stages, rather than doing the deliveries 1 stage at a time using the trade interface. First freighter which needs them also gets to take any remaining fuel cells from the CV (no point leaving them on a ship which can no longer go anywhere), so Transfer Wares definitely works in both directions.

Are there any other freighters currently trying to make a delivery? If so may need to cancel those orders. The Rahanas trying to extract the energy cells may be sitting in a queue behind another freighter which can't deliver until those energy cells are removed.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”