Missing Option PLEASE HELP

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Loki stephens

Missing Option PLEASE HELP

Post by Loki stephens » Tue, 11. Aug 15, 21:56

In my instruction manual it says there I an option to make pirate bases respawn when there destroyed.I do not have it.I blew up a pirate base and it never respawned in any sector.i am playing x3 reunion 2.5 no mods or scripts .can anyone help

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 12. Aug 15, 10:33

Loki stephens wrote:In my instruction manual it says there I an option to make pirate bases respawn when there destroyed.
That is unfortunately a mistake. The option to toggle the rebuild of pirate bases is only present in the first X games, up to and including X2: The Threat. In the X3 games pirate bases are rebuilt by default, never in the same sector though (pirate anarchy ports might be an exception). So if you destroy a pirate base, it can be rebuilt in every other sector (even in Xenon sectors).
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Loki stephens

Post by Loki stephens » Sun, 16. Aug 15, 16:53

I see,well thank you for actually taking the time to help.if that is the case tho my game is very different than the instruction book.there many missing or different thing in the updated version and the regular install of the game.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 16. Aug 15, 17:43

The manual, which was delivered together with the game, was written in a very early development state and so it contains many mistakes or inconsistencies. There's an updated manual available for download in our downloads section here, which covers changes up to and including version 1.4.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”