Vapour Stream : End fo plot, Argon Ships still here

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Loltak
x4

Vapour Stream : End fo plot, Argon Ships still here

Post by Loltak » Fri, 15. May 15, 00:35

Hello,
I finished the plot since a lot of hours and I decided to come back to De Vries.

At the gate I found the 2 Argon capital Ship we met before force to enter in OL.
Do you have them?

There's just a strange thing about them, there a likely some ghosts.
They are not map, visible in the event monitor and I can dock but no PNJ.

I can't select the "whole ship"; just the dock and all surface element!
Strange.
Perhaps it normal for the plot; it's just to know.
X4: Fondations Vanilla all extension.
Casual ineffective player at slow pace

Cataclysm Effect
xr

Post by Cataclysm Effect » Sat, 16. May 15, 05:01

I have the same two ships in my game
And a ghost station in vapour stream too

Loltak
x4

Post by Loltak » Sat, 16. May 15, 10:15

Ok thanks.
On my game the station seems ok by HOA can't build it due to a lack of ware (too far/lost from I thinks).
They just need one, I'll provide them and see what is going on.
X4: Fondations Vanilla all extension.
Casual ineffective player at slow pace

Ezarkal
x4

Post by Ezarkal » Tue, 28. Jul 15, 20:05

I also have that HOA ghost station that refuses to build. In your game, does it have a construction vessel?
In my game, there's no CV, and (assuming that's the problem) I wonder if there's a way to edit one back?
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Wed, 29. Jul 15, 00:15

Plot CVs should respawn now according to 3.6 beta patch notes.. http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=355582
Wiki X:R 1st Tit capping
Wiki X3:TC vanilla: Guide to generic missions, Guide to finding & capping Aran
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

I know how to spell teladiuminumiumium, I just don't know when to stop!

Dom (Wiki Moderator) 8-) DxDiag

Imari
x4

Post by Imari » Tue, 24. Nov 15, 05:08

Oh, i thought i was the only one with this problem.

Same here, have 2 Ghost Ships, Fulmekron and Olmekron in Vapour Stream. They don't appear in map and can't be selected except for docking. They also have no commands, don't attack/defend etc. Their station in that zone is build with the construction ship still there but i wish they went to complete the station as in build all the modules as current the station has abysmal defense.

I also have 1 more Ghost Ship just in front of the jumpgate at Auspicious Excavation. Its a PMC Heavy Sul. It does defend/attack, but has no commands and i notice i can't bring it down below 20% health even with my Olmekron. Not sure if its invulnerable or whatnot.

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Mon, 30. Nov 15, 10:32

Imari wrote:Oh, i thought i was the only one with this problem.

Same here, have 2 Ghost Ships, Fulmekron and Olmekron in Vapour Stream. They don't appear in map and can't be selected except for docking. They also have no commands, don't attack/defend etc. Their station in that zone is build with the construction ship still there but i wish they went to complete the station as in build all the modules as current the station has abysmal defense.
They are in my game too. I started it in 3.50 and finished the plot in 3.60. I thought I had seen then shoot pirate fighters coming into range but I'm not 100% sure since it was a while ago, and I am not sure if it was before or after the plot finished.
Imari wrote: I also have 1 more Ghost Ship just in front of the jumpgate at Auspicious Excavation. Its a PMC Heavy Sul. It does defend/attack, but has no commands and i notice i can't bring it down below 20% health even with my Olmekron. Not sure if its invulnerable or whatnot.
I think that isn't there in my post-plot game anymore. I'll double-check when I get a chance.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”