cannot purchase fusion reactors

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

nithilak
x4

cannot purchase fusion reactors

Post by nithilak » Tue, 28. Jul 15, 10:35

i have read thru the forums and after flying to all three places i see posted that fusion reactors can be purchased from i have flown to the stations, however cannot purchase the fusion reactors for my urv station that the plot requires. despite that the three stations show they have the reactors, there is no way to get them on the rahanas. the stations only allow the option to sell, not buy,, this is apparently a bug that has been plaguing the main plot for some time, someone please tell me there is a fix. Im playing the english, steam latest version of the game

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 28. Jul 15, 12:16

Some advice is in here from the Rebirth Spoilers forum - and moving this to Rebirth Universe (gameplay).

I assume that this is the Plot Rahanas (Containers + Energy) and that it has room for more Fusion Reactor containers in the cargobay.
Last edited by Alan Phipps on Tue, 28. Jul 15, 12:23, edited 1 time in total.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Tue, 28. Jul 15, 12:18

Did you really go to the production of them? Because stations which require them as resource won't sell them because they need them themselves obviously. Not sure how the producing station is called but there are more kinds of stations needing them than which produce them
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

Ezarkal
x4

Post by Ezarkal » Tue, 28. Jul 15, 14:25

You should go check the in-game encyclopedia, look at the stations and what wares they produces, then list it down on a sheet of paper and nail it to the wall in front of your computer.

Sure, it takes a bit of time, but afterwards you just have to search the map for the stations producing the ware. However, it becomes extremely useful when you want to compare different stations for building.

Oh, and don't forget to get a trade agent for the station when you're there. :)
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”