[SCRIPT][AP/TC] Improved Races 2.0 v1.08 (6'th-June-12)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

rpek32
x3ap

Post by rpek32 » Tue, 21. Apr 15, 23:58

Great Idea! It will work with Albion Prelude?
There is my opinion: no more egosoft games, except fully playable DEMO-VERSIONS. I want know what i paid for.

Waiting X4 for PC
[ external image ][ external image ]
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=359047&start=0 it's for L. Bernd

dso115
x3ap

Post by dso115 » Tue, 5. May 15, 11:50

So I just took over a sector, claimed and built a mine. Then a boron Orca appeared and started building like crazy. Lone Orca floating around my space, I of course boarded and captured it. Now I have a weapons component station that I did not build in the sector.
Where did this gift station come from?
can someone explain taxes to me?
also does putting a free trading station in my sector do me any good?

Aldebaran_Prime
x4

Post by Aldebaran_Prime » Wed, 6. May 15, 08:07

Hi, you write:
Time of The Truth (TOTT): Incompatible Reason: Shield file is not compatible, a compatible xtl.CWP.xml file will be provided in the extras section when i get time
I just plan to adapt this mod for my AP version of TOTT (EMC4AP). The only thing I found, is, that in the script xtl.CWP.xml the 10 GJ Shield of TOTT is missing. Is this correct? Or is there more to do?

kolimbo
x4

Post by kolimbo » Mon, 18. May 15, 02:45

Anyone else having the issue of ECO booster building hundreds of stations in various sectors (conquered or not). In my save Saturn has 200+ stations in it and the game basically goes into slideshow mode as soon as i load IS.

CMDR_DPA

Post by CMDR_DPA » Tue, 18. Aug 15, 13:34

[edit] found it :D

MickDick
x4

Post by MickDick » Tue, 20. Oct 15, 23:25

Been having issues with this version of IR.

Namely, it doesn't work. To specify: The races take each others sectors but they don't actually... fight. The only races they fight properly are the xenon, khaak, and pirates. (You know... the races that aren't even implemented in this version.)

The commonwealth races will take each others sectors without a fight. Split will roll into a nearby argon sector with it's fleet and take the sector without firing a shot. All stations are left untouched and the split begin building their own stations there.

This happens again and again and again.
Edit: Forgot to mention the split have a certain ship they are able to spawn in their fleets that not only has no values added to it but no model. It crashes the game upon rendering, and it keeps the fleet it's part of from ever moving.

I believe it was an m7, and it was supposed to be like a mini-carrier?

tobi_dammit

Post by tobi_dammit » Sat, 26. Dec 15, 15:02

the download doesn't seem to work at the moment. any chance that someone could rehost the mod files for me until it is fixed?

Jack08
x3tc

Post by Jack08 » Sat, 26. Dec 15, 16:33

tobi_dammit wrote:the download doesn't seem to work at the moment. any chance that someone could rehost the mod files for me until it is fixed?
I've lost the SPK, but the rar link has been updated.
[ external image ]
"One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside his experience as being impossible."
―Farengar Secret-Fire

tobi_dammit

Post by tobi_dammit » Sat, 26. Dec 15, 16:45

thanks, i just tried it again.

edit:
perfect, works like a charm. thank you very much.

{SAS}SK
x3tc

Post by {SAS}SK » Sun, 24. Jan 16, 22:53

Does this work with AP?

Jack14
x4

Post by Jack14 » Tue, 16. Feb 16, 15:45

When I try to install 2.0 version I get an error saying "Unable to open archive file". What is this about?

I have installed the past version of Improved Race R15 through the X-Universe Plugin, but somehow I cant install the version I downloaded here...
Im 21 years old, living in Norway, in Oslo.

johnnyo
x4

Post by johnnyo » Thu, 21. Jul 16, 03:43

Hi there,

This may be a strange question, but given that the Improved Races 1.0 version has collateral damage, does Improved Races 2.0 also have it enabled?

Since enabling the mod I have been getting destroyed every time I take out a M8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-XH5pjmcTQ), as well as watching three Megalodons getting destroyed at the same time while they flew in formation.

Is collateral damage enabled on IR2.0? And if so, is there a way to disable it?

Thanks!

Jack08
x3tc

Post by Jack08 » Thu, 21. Jul 16, 23:36

There is no such feature in IR2, if you left it enabled when uninstalling IR1 in your savegame then it would be a reminent of that, otherwise, i have no idea what is going on there... Did the target launch an AOE missile at the last moment?
[ external image ]
"One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside his experience as being impossible."
―Farengar Secret-Fire

johnnyo
x4

Post by johnnyo » Fri, 22. Jul 16, 02:03

Ah good to know, I've tried everything using HEPTs instead of the PBG's even from 1200m away and I am still getting wasted by exploding capital ships and M8's. I'll check the other mods I have installed and see whats going on.

Thanks again!

firefightervf06
x3tc

Post by firefightervf06 » Sun, 24. Jul 16, 07:29

I'm not able to load this into my plugin manager. I'm able to save the file only as a MAN file. I'm aware this is old but I didn't know if I was supposed to make a whole new thread for it. I'm playing on T/C also. Thanks.

maiki211298
x3ap

Post by maiki211298 » Thu, 11. Aug 16, 02:07

i have the same question, i cant instal it with the plugin manager

firefightervf06
x3tc

Post by firefightervf06 » Thu, 11. Aug 16, 04:37

I ended up installing the "Wars" script and love it. So I'd try that if you like.

meppo
x4

Post by meppo » Fri, 21. Oct 16, 23:33

plugin manager won't detect the file. i can't download it

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 22. Oct 16, 10:34

As mentioned in the first post, the .spk download is no longer working. Download the .rar archive as described and extract it to your game folder. (If you don't have a program installed being able to extract .rar archives, get 7zip here.)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”