nyanas hideout mission problem - workaround found

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

salde386

nyanas hideout mission problem - workaround found

Post by salde386 » Fri, 17. Apr 15, 06:16

after i kill all the enemy and fly up to astroid i see the fathers ship,it goes into the cut sceenwhen i follow him into the astroid i blow up,no conrol at alland it takes like two to five minutes for the game to shut down.can someone please help me with this,thank you for your time salde

ominous1
xr

Nyana's Hideout mission bug

Post by ominous1 » Fri, 17. Apr 15, 06:18

When you Reach Nyana's Hideout to meet the ship Midnight Star a cut scene starts.You Hail the ship He tells you that you don't know what your doing then flies into a nearby asteroid followed by Kha'ak second later it shows him flying around getting shot at then blows up and i get a game over.

also when the cutscene starts the mouse starts to get a trail of it's self when i move and it starts burning white holes in the black background and the white holes expands same thing happens after i get the game over and it takes awhile b4 i can get back to my saved games,

ominous1
xr

Post by ominous1 » Fri, 17. Apr 15, 06:21

we are in the samehouse i was posting the issue for him trying 2 help out but he beat me 2 it lol.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 18. Apr 15, 12:07

What kind of ship are you flying, when you enter the asteroid? Your ship shouldn't be bigger than an M3 class ship.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

ominous1
xr

Post by ominous1 » Sat, 18. Apr 15, 18:28

we figured it out =) we was in the The Yacht of Pontifex Maximus Paranidia. we later switched it to a smaller ship and it worked, then we had the issue of the ship moving outside of the asteroid and then the enemy destroying the ship, we fixed that as well, as soon as u start, hit of the these keys w,a,s,d and it stops the ship from moving outside, but you may run into the enemy and the cut scene of you dying pops up. but we got it to work after a few tries. ty for the reply anyways =)

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”