Complete List Of XSP Ships

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Mon, 1. Dec 14, 18:29

I 'might' have gotten that one once.... I will have to look through the various place I have the downloads placed... I don't have a file host site to upload it to for a link to download

(I miss those ships too, but I did find many of them the the TC multi-world mod... there is even a vorlon planet killer floating about in that mod, though no here near the 'vorlon' sectors)

Skyfall Abyss
x3ap

Post by Skyfall Abyss » Tue, 6. Jan 15, 16:00

I cant seem to get these to work. They all install and i can either use the script editor to bring them into the game or buy them at the shipyard; However, no matter what i do I cannot get the in game skin to appear all of the ships are invisible. How do i get these to work? :(

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Tue, 6. Jan 15, 16:28

1) Which game? TC or AP?

2) If AP, then did you try installing .xsp's into both TC and AP, as suggested in your other thread?

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Thu, 8. Jan 15, 01:32

To add some detail to DrBullwinkle's suggestion

To start with, I place all the desired ship's SPK files in one location for easy access

open the plugin manager, direct it to the TC install in the directory chooser,
add all the desired ships to TC

use the directory chooser to then point at the AP install
add all the desired ships to AP

quit plugin manager and launch AP

I will typically use the cheat to spawn the ships initially to see if they work

*note, sometimes some ships don't like being in the same game, requires a little trial and error

once all desired ships spawn, start new game....

this is the method I have consistently used to achieve maximum success...

(though actually editing the ships directly is not something I have been successful on yet, I am still looking for a good "sound" to modify to use as a ship's engine sound, now that I have figured out how the original was created - a 'scream, layered and slightly offset, add echo effect, the reverse the sound so the echo comes first)

derez

Post by derez » Wed, 14. Jan 15, 03:22

Has anyone come by the Cylon Resurrection ship as a XSP?
The ship is in the BSG mod, but I didn't want everything else that came with it. Also, it is in bod/bob format and I'm not sure how to deal with those or what other files are needed to create the ship file with the plugin manager's ship editor/creator

If the XSP is not available, a link to information on using the bod/bob files to create the XSP ship file would useful. If I can manage to put one together, I would be happy to share.

Any help would be appreciated.
"We take off into the cosmos, ready for anything - - solitude, hardship, exhaustion, death. We're proud of ourselves. But when you think about it, our enthusiasm's a sham. We don't want other worlds; we want mirrors." -Gibarian (Solaris-2002)

Enigmacat

Imperial Executor Docking Problems

Post by Enigmacat » Thu, 29. Jan 15, 19:23

I'm have some issues with using the Imperial Executor. Docking and undocking my Tie Fighters often results in its destruction. Even switching to a Tie Fighter that is docked can result in it being destroyed. What happens is it gets stuck in the dock and bounces around until it blows up. Relocating the dock to an under belly position like the Star Destroyer may work better. Can anyone fix this, or explain how to do it myself?

KRM398
xr

Post by KRM398 » Tue, 10. Feb 15, 16:45

been building a custom game on 3.2 TC and added the Defender to it. Its a mess..sorry, all the weapons are on the left side, nearly nothing on front or right. been trying to improve it, got the speed and maneuvering up a tad but any changes to weapons lists crashed the ship and the game wont even see it. wanted to lower it to an M7 carrier, make it hold 15 and use 6 gig in shields, gave up on that as impossible, but would like to get corvette weapons on all turrets the same, still at it, but with no luck so far. :wink:

Alex Corvis
x4

Post by Alex Corvis » Fri, 6. Mar 15, 20:10

DrBullwinkle thought this might be of interest here :)
So for all those who miss the Jorkin ships (the best xsp ships I ever saw!) here's a link to the last working archived version of the website:

https://web.archive.org/web/20130325090 ... narod2.ru/

A. Corvis

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Sat, 7. Mar 15, 01:04

that was cool

unfortunately, some were not archived, but most were and do download successfully
(notably, the B5 page was not captured accurately, there looks to be a RAR file for the B5 ships in mods)
*downloads furiously*

_fortunately I had most of the ones for B5 that I liked already (I just have to FIND them....)

Alex Corvis
x4

Post by Alex Corvis » Sat, 7. Mar 15, 19:03

Ah, didn't recognize that. Maybe because I never liked the B5 design :D

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Fri, 13. Mar 15, 11:52

the B5 pack adds as a mod and does work, all ships tested, do spawn
(though they do have the readtext error)

the other ships downloaded also do indeed work and spawn properly.
(except the Hegimonia ships, that page was also broken)

Again, Thanks Alex Corvis

sithneverdiealone

Post by sithneverdiealone » Tue, 14. Apr 15, 19:48

dose anyone know if there are:
1. any ships from farscape?
2. any ships from the Honer Harrington franchise(probably not as they gave a sease and desist to the honerverse homeworld mod)
3: any warhammer40k, particularly things like battlebarges and thunderhawks or somethin' Orky, like a Rok
Peace thru Superior Corporate Management... and 47 fully loaded Valhallas.

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Wed, 15. Apr 15, 17:53

1 no (I frequently name my Orca to Moria in honor of Farscape though it is fairly heavily armed)
2 no (would way overpower most ships in the game as they usually battle at incredably long ranges, ie "Ghost rider" and related technologies, but I am also a fan)
3 no

too bad, some of them would be interesting, feel free to fill the void :)

at least I haven't seen them

sithneverdiealone

Post by sithneverdiealone » Thu, 16. Apr 15, 01:13

SirDeathwalker wrote:1 no (I frequently name my Orca to Moria in honor of Farscape though it is fairly heavily armed)
2 no (would way overpower most ships in the game as they usually battle at incredably long ranges, ie "Ghost rider" and related technologies, but I am also a fan)
3 no

too bad, some of them would be interesting, feel free to fill the void :)

at least I haven't seen them
on #2 i was realy thinking of the early books, right up till podnots were introduced

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Thu, 16. Apr 15, 18:12

sithneverdiealone wrote: on #2 i was realy thinking of the early books, right up till podnots were introduced
yeah, even then it would be taking an over-gunned M2 and adding the capacity of a missile frigate (a side turret with 12-16 lasers and a side turret with 8-12 missiles in addition to a turret with 12-16 small lasers for point defense) (but I like the concept)

lets not mention the insane level of shielding :P

then someone would have to tweak the formations available to do the "wall of battle".... the xenon would not stand a chance

sithneverdiealone

Post by sithneverdiealone » Thu, 16. Apr 15, 23:40

true. then agan a Space Marine battle barge, a Ork Rok or an Eldar Craftworld would be best balanced as M2+ with boarding pods and some fighter,M6 and ts/tp caring capacity and the ability to fire kuyon emitters, PBC or PALC as 'lance' batteries basically they would be Vallhallas with more versatility but much lower speed-like 25m/s or less

Oddball002

Post by Oddball002 » Mon, 20. Apr 15, 23:35

None of the star wars ones work. Tell me if it's because of another that I have. The ones that i have downloaded are
Apophis Flagship
Asguard O'Niel
Bird of Prey Hunter Class (No Cockpit)
Federation Akira, Defiant, Sovereign and Nebula which doesn't even show up in the script editor ship list.
I do want the Star wars ones for a bit of difference.
And if you caould change it, The Goa'uld death glider in this is better than the F302, In Stargate SG-1 the F302 could defeat multiple death gliders. Same with the X303 (Prometheus) It's not very powerful at all, If this could be changed that would be great, Otherwise, this post is GREAT :)
Thanks,
Oddball002 :) :)

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Wed, 22. Apr 15, 08:28

Oddball002 wrote:None of the star wars ones work. Tell me if it's because of another that I have. The ones that i have downloaded are
Apophis Flagship
Asguard O'Niel
Bird of Prey Hunter Class (No Cockpit)
Federation Akira, Defiant, Sovereign and Nebula which doesn't even show up in the script editor ship list.
I do want the Star wars ones for a bit of difference.
And if you caould change it, The Goa'uld death glider in this is better than the F302, In Stargate SG-1 the F302 could defeat multiple death gliders. Same with the X303 (Prometheus) It's not very powerful at all, If this could be changed that would be great, Otherwise, this post is GREAT :)
Thanks,
Oddball002 :) :)
A Corvis posted a link on the last page

reposting here:
DrBullwinkle thought this might be of interest here Smile
So for all those who miss the Jorkin ships (the best xsp ships I ever saw!) here's a link to the last working archived version of the website:

https://web.archive.org/web/20130325090 ... narod2.ru/

A. Corvis
the Star Wars ships from that link do work (though the B5 ones don't, see earlier posts)
I had no problem spawning the SG ships and the Star Wars ships in the same game (after installing both sets enmasse in the TC, and AP folders using the plugin manager)
-though the flying golden pyramid did look funny and out of place (Ra's
warship, and the D Jackson as a TL???.... ok a very well armed TL)

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Wed, 22. Apr 15, 11:06

You could easily edit the stats of the ships yourself.

just open the xsp files in the creator (it comes with the plugin manager)
Then goto customise ship, make the changes you want, save and reinstall the ship

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Wed, 22. Apr 15, 19:18

I have failed every time I try that, after editing, reinstalling, the ship will either no longer be in the list, or if in the list, spawns invisibly. I am obviously doing something wrong, I just have no clue what it is...

so, generally I take the ship as it was created.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”