Omg

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

InDigital
x4

Omg

Post by InDigital » Thu, 12. Mar 15, 16:35

I am friend for every faction except those 3 pirate terrorist bandits :D
I have 10+ 20+ reputation with most of them.
I have trade offer updates from all stations selling or bying Reinforced Metal Plating and Fusion Reactors and also some others...

But! I am started to build my Construction shop and it needs lots of Resources. I started just first section and...
No Fusion Reactors anymore!!!? In whole galaxy?

Commoon!!!

I have 2 monitors on PC and Rebirth is in second one in window mode.
Game is enabled from 9:00 at morning to the till time 17:30..

And only 40 Fusion Reactors?

Commooooon! :P

oliverjanda
xr

Post by oliverjanda » Thu, 12. Mar 15, 16:40

Wares are produced in cycles.
If you happen to look for a certain ware directly after a cycle ends, there should be plenty. But highly demanded wares (like fusion reactors) are bought pretty fast from npcs.

InDigital
x4

Post by InDigital » Thu, 12. Mar 15, 16:46

oliverjanda wrote:Wares are produced in cycles.
If you happen to look for a certain ware directly after a cycle ends, there should be plenty. But highly demanded wares (like fusion reactors) are bought pretty fast from npcs.
Just got 88 more... Brr..... All day playing..
i hope it will be worth Building Construction Shop.

Space crysis lol.

GCU Grey Area
x4

Post by GCU Grey Area » Thu, 12. Mar 15, 17:05

When you're looking to buy Fusion Reactors in large quantities (e.g. for station building) you really need to monitor their production closely & be ready to buy them as soon as each production line finishes it's cycle. If you keep an eye on them it's possible to buy over 200 Fusion Reactors every 20 minutes from the Ship Tech Fabs in Forge-welded Mail & Buried Treasure - I generally keep a freighter flying loops between the two factories until I have enough for whatever I'm building.

Saquavin
xr

Post by Saquavin » Thu, 12. Mar 15, 18:40

Build a ship tech fab. I will cost you about 800 fusion reactors, and then you will be able to produce this ware on your own.
This is the only solution I found, as there is a shortage of fusion reactors in my game too.

InDigital
x4

Post by InDigital » Thu, 12. Mar 15, 19:57

Saquavin wrote:Build a ship tech fab. I will cost you about 800 fusion reactors, and then you will be able to produce this ware on your own.
This is the only solution I found, as there is a shortage of fusion reactors in my game too.
Yes but first i need to finish Construction Shop :)

Actually I found if you babysit station productions then you have better chance to buy faster than NPC. I just don't want to sit there all day for this. Would like something automatized in this way...

shahman76
x4

Post by shahman76 » Fri, 13. Mar 15, 06:47

Lets see how it works now in 3.5. Better managers and traders it seems.

Actually the Albion system in my game is starving for Fusion Reactors and Reinforced Metal Plating. I have captive production for both in Devries and an additional RMP only in OL. I use two Scaldis as my personal traders and bulk of what I'm manually trading is FR and RMP up and down the galaxy.

So yeah, beg borrow steal get the fusion reactors you need to build up asap. This playthrough of mine, I built up RMP and FR production lines long before I set up anything else.

solntcev
x4

Post by solntcev » Fri, 13. Mar 15, 09:42

Scan Ship Tech fab stations and make sure they have resources to produce Fusion Reactors.
Also when viewing production info you will see when current production batch will complete and can later come to game and immediately order finished goods.

And lastly there is always piracy: hack shipyard storage, there is always plenty of fusion reactors.

pref
x4

Post by pref » Fri, 13. Mar 15, 11:41

At 3.1 fusion reactors were much more of a rarity in my game then RMP.
Might make sense to start with a fusion fab instead and put the other one on hold until it produces.

Scoob
x4

Post by Scoob » Fri, 13. Mar 15, 13:27

I did actually notice a slight glitch the other night, which may be relevant...

I have a agents on several stations giving me pricing updates, however they are NOT 100% reliable!

I was looking for a ware (RMP I think) and the Shift+T Trade menu showed none available to buy, however, when I bring up the trade screen for just the station in question, there's a batch of 250+ sat there.

Possibly the main Trade screen updates less frequently, while going directly to the station in question give a live value, don't know. Either way I thought this noteworthy.

Scoob.

Vandragorax
x4

Post by Vandragorax » Fri, 13. Mar 15, 14:11

I've seen the exact same thing Scoob. But I think the real issue is that some stations don't seem to be selling the plates even if they have over 2500 in stock. There is literally no offer for sale on the station... and I've witnessed that they even have BUY orders out to get MORE plates!

It's crazy.

This was in OL btw, I think plates are more easily found in Albion space where I didn't see this problem so widespread.

GCU Grey Area
x4

Post by GCU Grey Area » Fri, 13. Mar 15, 14:46

BlackDemon wrote:I've seen the exact same thing Scoob. But I think the real issue is that some stations don't seem to be selling the plates even if they have over 2500 in stock. There is literally no offer for sale on the station... and I've witnessed that they even have BUY orders out to get MORE plates!

It's crazy.

This was in OL btw, I think plates are more easily found in Albion space where I didn't see this problem so widespread.
It's not crazy - if they have a big stock of RMP & aren't selling it's usually because they're using that RMP to make something else (e.g. drones, guns, shields, etc).

wwdragon
x4

Post by wwdragon » Fri, 13. Mar 15, 15:42

GCU Grey Area wrote:
BlackDemon wrote:I've seen the exact same thing Scoob. But I think the real issue is that some stations don't seem to be selling the plates even if they have over 2500 in stock. There is literally no offer for sale on the station... and I've witnessed that they even have BUY orders out to get MORE plates!

It's crazy.

It's not crazy - if they have a big stock of RMP & aren't selling it's usually because they're using that RMP to make something else (e.g. drones, guns, shields, etc).
Yup.
OL has mostly closed-loop stations, sectors, etc.
The only things they need is energy cells and maybe narcotics, etc. :wink:
Editing posts since long before I remember.

Ognjen85
x3tc

Post by Ognjen85 » Fri, 13. Mar 15, 16:45

On topic of RMP in OL:

What about Hardware supplier? This is OL version of Construction shop and it should produce this as end product. There is at least one in Eclipse Cloud sector in my game and when I tried to build station in OL (not exactly in early stage of game) I simply gave up as no NPC ship show up to sell them.

On topic of FR in Albion:

When I build station or do an upgrade, my CV are usually swarmed with NPC ships and all resources (apart from FR) are acquired quite fast. FR are an exception since recently. Last few upgrades I did on my construction shop were significantly slower then they used to be before. I'm building a Ship Tech fab now to boost FR numbers and hopefully It will help. The situation is so bad that my CV buys them (quite often) from NPC Teladi freighter (owned by TU Overwatch). The only few stations that are producing them in Albion are usually an URV stations...

solntcev
x4

Post by solntcev » Fri, 13. Mar 15, 17:02

In my game OL is starved on Refined Metals, so Hardware Suppliers empty on RMP. I had to order several dozen trips for my bulk ships and titurels to transfer Refined Metals from Albion to OL.

About Overwatch traders: I think they are galaxy-wide traders, so they can eventually buy reactors in OL and sell them in AL.

Albion has at least 2 Ship Tech fabs, check their resources and production status.

Saquavin
xr

Post by Saquavin » Fri, 13. Mar 15, 18:40

We have been complaining there are no sink of wares, now some wares are missing and we are complaining too :D

Thufar
x4

Post by Thufar » Fri, 13. Mar 15, 19:19

Ognjen85 wrote:On topic of RMP in OL:

What about Hardware supplier? This is OL version of Construction shop and it should produce this as end product. There is at least one in Eclipse Cloud sector in my game and when I tried to build station in OL (not exactly in early stage of game) I simply gave up as no NPC ship show up to sell them.
The Hardware Supplier in my game is a money making machine, and I've heard that reported by others too. Thinking about building a second. I have two Titurels(sp?) assigned to it. They are constantly selling off the RMPs and Chemicals. That manager sends me between $9mil to $15mil every fifteen to twenty minutes. Note, my manager is 5* all around. I've got well skilled captains also. Might want to rethink your strategy.

Regards,
Thu

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”