[MOD][X3:TC/AP] Shipyard Pack V1.0

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Zeron-mk7
x3

[MOD][X3:TC/AP] Shipyard Pack V1.0

Post by Zeron-mk7 » Sun, 29. Jan 12, 14:04

Shipyard Pack V1.0 for X3TC and X3AP
=====================================================
[ external image ]
=====================================================

Argon, Boron, Paranid, Teladi, Split races into the vanilla game used only one shipyard model - "argon_spacedock_scene".

Pack replace vanilla game - "argon_spacedock_scene" Shipyard model.

Pack contains 5 new Shipyard models.

Shipyard models specifications:
======================

Shipyard 1 - can dock 8 capital ships and 40 small ships.

Shipyard 2 - can dock 4 capital ships and 20 small ships.

Shipyard 3 - can dock 2 capital ships and 20 small ships.

Shipyard 4 - can dock 1 capital ships and 20 small ships.

Shipyard 5 - can dock 3 capital ships and 20 small ships.

Compatible with all mods, who does not change "argon_spacedock_scene" shipyard model.

============================================
This mod does not trigger a "modified" in the player statistics.
============================================

========================================================
IMPORTANT:
For playing on the X3 Terran conflict necessary to install latest game patch.
Requirement X3 Terran Conflict 3.2 game version.

========================================================

-------------
Installation:
Mod must be installed as False patch.

===============
Shipyard Pack link
===============
Last edited by Zeron-mk7 on Mon, 30. Jan 12, 18:13, edited 1 time in total.

Privata
x4

Post by Privata » Mon, 30. Jan 12, 17:08

I downloaded this last night its realy nice i do like the 1st one best so far.

michael007

Post by michael007 » Thu, 17. May 12, 13:03

Hi Zeron-mk7

Looks Very nice

Just one question: How is it that a space Stations hold such a tiny amount of fighters internally when a carrier can do 60 Seems a bit strange that a ship can hold that many and a space stations capacity for ships is less then a corner in one room...
Perhaps for any future updates the max internal docking should be a min of 120+ ?

What do you think?

Regards
M
A Life Worth Living is a Life of NO Regret

Zeron-mk7
x3

Post by Zeron-mk7 » Thu, 17. May 12, 16:25

michael007 wrote:Perhaps for any future updates the max internal docking should be a min of 120+ ?
I don't planned to add internal docking to the shipyards or release new version.
In vanilla shipyard can docked only 5 small ships, but in my shipyards can dock 20 or 40 small ships.

michael007

Post by michael007 » Fri, 18. May 12, 15:38

Hi Zeron-mk7

Thank you for the swift reply.

Yes ofcourse it does have much better capacity then the vanilla, I take my hat off to you for the level of effort and time that I am sure it must have taken to come up with the concept in the first place
A Life Worth Living is a Life of NO Regret

KRM398
xr

Post by KRM398 » Mon, 2. Mar 15, 18:05

gave this a try in my custom game but cant buy a ship at the new shipyard, it keeps saying that there is no room to dock a new ship, tried 2 different split stations same deal.how is it that you can buy as many ships as you like at a normal ship yard but cant buy 1 new one here? Seems odd maybe a bug. :cry:

Zeron-mk7
x3

Post by Zeron-mk7 » Mon, 2. Mar 15, 20:28

KRM398 wrote:gave this a try in my custom game but cant buy a ship at the new shipyard, it keeps saying that there is no room to dock a new ship, tried 2 different split stations same deal.how is it that you can buy as many ships as you like at a normal ship yard but cant buy 1 new one here? Seems odd maybe a bug. :cry:
Mod replace ONLY vanilla game - "argon_spacedock_scene" Shipyard 3D model, your describe problem not relates to this mod.

KRM398
xr

Post by KRM398 » Mon, 2. Mar 15, 22:21

my 'custom game' ios being built on vanilla TC 3.2, with your shipyard mod and a solar powerplant mod, then some custom ships I imported.The ship yard is stuck saying theres no room for a new ship. tested that idea, waited in sector and ran my seta and then asked to buy the TL every 2 minutes for half an hour, 'there is no docking available for a new ship' it says over and over, not using any other major mods, so will hunt down the cat and dat I used and remove the mod, because it isnt working.

Zeron-mk7
x3

Post by Zeron-mk7 » Tue, 3. Mar 15, 07:14

KRM398 wrote:The ship yard is stuck saying theres no room for a new ship. tested that idea, waited in sector and ran my seta and then asked to buy the TL every 2 minutes for half an hour
Clarifies - you can't buy new ships from the shipyard or dock your ships into the new shipyard ?

If you can't buy new ships from the shipyard, then it is not my mod problem, because mod replace only 3D station model and nothing more.
Check if you have correctly import your custom ships into the shipyard.

This mod working correctly, because it change one station 3D model, all other problems are not cause by this mod.
All station variants was tested, all these described ships counts can dock into the shipyards.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”