[MOD] Terran Conflict plots 2.2a for Albion Prelude 3.1

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Mon, 23. Feb 15, 23:17

Been a while, but I think there may be two stations...the mission usually take you to the station "near" the north gate.

iirc it is a link-mission and should not really cause any problem

Someone might correct me if I am wrong.

as regards Elysium of light...if the rest of the mod works, then it should be ok.

All_Names_Already_Taken
x3ap

Post by All_Names_Already_Taken » Tue, 24. Feb 15, 01:47

That was my first thought after first reload, that there are simply 2 stations, so I went and checked and no, there wasnt. All 3 times station simply spawned at different location.
It is a link mission, but i will need to come back there a few times for dialogues, which shouldnt really be affected by station placement though. So far I encountered no problems, hope it will keep that way.

Moonrat
x4

Post by Moonrat » Tue, 24. Feb 15, 18:52

On the XRM / IEX / TCAP mix... the latest XRMi release has already merged IE/IEX into the XRM map file and so what I think is needed is a XRMi (TCAP) cat/dat file in place of (or superseding) my XRMi cat/dat. You have my permission to use XRMi as a base (with the appropriate credit to IEX and back link) and so in theory all you need to do is work out which sectors you want to include or exclude for TCAP... Obviously dropping sectors from XRMi is easy but if you need a "missing" sector's IEX loveliness try looking at what the XRMi TC map has for that.

Hope that helps... :)
[ external image ]
IEX Download Statistics - LUVi / XRMi ( 3115 / 5415 )
X4 Crexit 324 ; X4 Encounters 3193 (STEAM Unique/Current 6341/3412)

zammbi
x4

Post by zammbi » Sun, 5. Apr 15, 13:51

what I think is needed is a XRMi (TCAP) cat/dat file in place of (or superseding) my XRMi cat/dat
Anyone had a look into this?

Computertech

Post by Computertech » Sun, 19. Apr 15, 08:04

After the TC plots, how do you get the AP plots to start?

Edit:
Albion Prelude Plot and
AP PHQ Plot
OR Operation Loose Ends
Shady Business
Corporation Troubles
Breaking Grounds

How you do start any of the plots? If if you start one does that disable others? I've gone through many pages of this thread, but i cant find any info about this. Also what are the rewards for these plots?

PDouma39
xr

Post by PDouma39 » Mon, 20. Apr 15, 09:44

After you did all the TC Plots
Spoiler
Show
and the special (which is special made for this mod)Terran Plot when you achieved the highest Terran Rank) you will eventually receive a message from the Goners, you will be asked if you want to start the war.
If you don't let the war start only the Corporation Troubles will start, if you do let the war start you can choose sides, the Argon, The Albion Prelude Plot will start of with the Terrans, the Terran Albion Prelude Plot will start, after these, no matter which side you choose, all the other plots (for Albion Prelude) will become available as in Vanilla mode.
Awareness in life is rewarded by many

Computertech

Post by Computertech » Mon, 20. Apr 15, 21:15

You said "and the special". Exactly what is that and how do i start it? Is it just get the highest rank and it auto starts? (which seems impossible to do).

PDouma39
xr

Post by PDouma39 » Wed, 22. Apr 15, 07:44

Spoiler
Show
It is a Terran mission which you receive after you reached top rank with the terrans, and yes reaching this goal might be hard, but rewarding, I reached it by doing lots of missions for the Terrans
Awareness in life is rewarded by many

siddham
x3tc

Post by siddham » Tue, 5. May 15, 20:11

A question about the Khaak in AP with this mod

I understand the Khaak do not feature in vanilla AP; but since this mod has Operation Final Fury from TC, I presume they are introduced by this mod.
My question is, does this mod introduce random spawns of Khaak clusters all over the universe...like in X2? Or are they confined to certain sectors?
The random Khaak spawns spoiled a lot of the fun in X2 for me...I dont want to endure that again.
Thanks

lighters
x4

Post by lighters » Wed, 6. May 15, 14:05

siddham wrote:A question about the Khaak in AP with this mod

I understand the Khaak do not feature in vanilla AP; but since this mod has Operation Final Fury from TC, I presume they are introduced by this mod.
My question is, does this mod introduce random spawns of Khaak clusters all over the universe...like in X2? Or are they confined to certain sectors?
The random Khaak spawns spoiled a lot of the fun in X2 for me...I dont want to endure that again.
Thanks
I can't say for sure, but I haven't seen random Khaak invasions. I've finished Final Fury in about 3 in-game days after starting (it was a lot of fun, and IMO a bit more challenging than vanilla due to increased hull toughness). But neither before, nor after the plot I haven't seen any random Khaak.

siddham
x3tc

Post by siddham » Wed, 6. May 15, 19:20

Thanks lighters for your very helpful replies.
You almost have me convinced to play through the plot of Reunion :)

Can I do it without building factories?

lighters
x4

Post by lighters » Thu, 7. May 15, 11:41

Yes, it's totally possible. See my reply in the other thread :)

siddham
x3tc

Post by siddham » Thu, 7. May 15, 14:44

Bril...thanks :)

Taro8
x3tc

Post by Taro8 » Mon, 27. Jul 15, 20:48

Hey folks, I have problem with starting bridging mission for terran plot.

AP+XRM+IEX+XRMi

NOTE: I may or may not have initiated a Terran-Argon war using Improved races :oops: . However I turned it off.

I started as Anon Argon, goofed around, improved rep with argons, got info about Omicron Lyrae.

I went there, some guy talked with me, then I get guidance to Argon equipment dock (in OL) and thats all. In mission briefing Im told to talk with with that Darel guy, but he dosent have any special talk option (just shipyard/EQD/Surrender).

There is also the Exterminator flying around, but he dosent do anything either when contacted or when I get close.

Sometime later Im told that terrans left and better luck next time.

What is wrong? Any way for me to skip this if it turns out this mission is bugged.

EDIT: After reloading before entering OL, the Darel guy was on Argon Trading Station, but still nothing when contacted.

alqatta
x3tc

Post by alqatta » Wed, 12. Aug 15, 18:41

Hi everyone,

first of all congrats to te creator(s) of this mod is beautiful.

Even if I read the first page i didn't well understand which plots of AP are available, the post say that they are available only depending on choices made, but would like to know the spoilers of the choices so I can make my own "story".
You can alse PM me if dont want to write all spoilers here, just let me know all the plots that are available (even with different starta) and wich plots cant or can lead to another.

Thanks for help!

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 13. Aug 15, 10:39

The choices are listed and described in the opening post. Quoting the important bits:
dillpickle wrote:Plots available are:
  • Albion Prelude Plot and
  • AP PHQ Plot
  • OR Operation Loose Ends
  • Shady Business
  • Corporation Troubles
  • Breaking Grounds
There is an option for the war to be stopped before it starts, in which case The Albion Prelude Plot, AP PHQ Plot, Operation Loose Ends and Shady Business won't be available.
If the war starts, you have the option of siding with either the Argon or Terrans, plot availability being dependent on choice.
The Argon / Terran War will (probably) start after the last X3TC plot. You then get the following choices:
  1. Stop the war, in which case you won't be able to play the war related X3AP plots: The Albion Prelude Plot, AP PHQ Plot, Operation Loose Ends and Shady Business.
  2. Don't stop the war. And either:
    • 2.1 Side with the Argons, in which case you will be able to play the Albion Prelude Plot and the AP PHQ Plot plus Shady Business, Corporation Troubles and Breaking Grounds.
      OR
      2.2 Side with the Terrans, in which case you will be able to play Operation Loose Ends plus Shady Business, Corporation Troubles and Breaking Grounds.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

alqatta
x3tc

Post by alqatta » Sat, 15. Aug 15, 20:15

Thanksss for resssponse!

Ssseee you in ssspace.

alqatta
x3tc

Post by alqatta » Thu, 10. Sep 15, 14:50

Kangaax wrote:Thanks, i checked those multiple times already and i've had no luck so far. I guess i'll try pming sir pickle.
Thanks again!

EDIT: Solved by opening the mission director and resetting LM02/Hub plot. Apparently the mission entry related to mahi ma's creation was marked as solved without spawning the NPC (?).
Well, I'm stucked in the same position...no way to find mahi ma, evenif I finished goner, terran and new home plots (9boron rep and 21 merchant title)

I try enter mission director to search LM02 but I can't find it, how can I do it?

Thank you very much.

EDIT:

Problem (self)solved, I managed how to force the start of the plot, at the moment is working fine.
For the others users who are using modified games here's my list:
-XRM
-Global Friend or Foe
-NPC Bailing addon
-Salvage Command Suite
-Anarkys defenfe system
-Pirate Guild
-Yaki Armada
-MARS (repacked for XRM)
-Numeric Ranks
-50km comm system
-S.M.A.R.T. Guns
-Board Station
-Galaxy Explorer
-JCHud v1.2

See you in space!

whyme
x3ap

Post by whyme » Fri, 18. Sep 15, 15:33

Hi.
At first - my english is bad, sry for this.
Moonrat wrote:On the XRM / IEX / TCAP mix... the latest XRMi release has already merged IE/IEX into the XRM map file and so what I think is needed is a XRMi (TCAP) cat/dat file in place of (or superseding) my XRMi cat/dat. You have my permission to use XRMi as a base (with the appropriate credit to IEX and back link) and so in theory all you need to do is work out which sectors you want to include or exclude for TCAP... Obviously dropping sectors from XRMi is easy but if you need a "missing" sector's IEX loveliness try looking at what the XRMi TC map has for that.

Hope that helps... :)
Compability patch for XRM+IEX+TCAP

Download:
XRMi-TCAP

Install order:
01-04 Egosoft
05 IE
06 IEX
07 XRM 1
08 XRM 2
09 TCAP (from this topic)
10 XRMi-TCAP (from this post)

Notes:
- I used XRMi as base. Thanks Moonrat.
- New game required!
- For XRM 1.30d and TC 2.2 AP 3.1 only !!!
- Gamestarts from TCAP only.
- Changes on galaxy map you can see here.
- The "New Home" sector has moved (Mgrophiya on map).
- "Extra sectors" from TCAP disabled.
- you can do what you want with this files without my permission.
Last edited by whyme on Mon, 21. Sep 15, 15:54, edited 4 times in total.

drowningfly
x4

Post by drowningfly » Fri, 18. Sep 15, 15:40

Having never played AP before, what will happen to player stations built when the war starts? Are there safe systems to build in? Which systems should be avoided? Should I wait until after the war to start building stations completely?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”