Trading computer

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Venus8

Trading computer

Post by Venus8 » Thu, 5. Feb 15, 14:17

Hi,
I have upgraded my trade computer yesterday for the one that costed my around 20.000.000Cr. I wasnt sure before without that upgrade if its just the way it is or its some kind of bug, that offers/sales stored in it disapear so quickly. For ex. today i been in fervid corona 10min ago and added offers from the solar array station... when i checked back on it near the jump gate it been already gone. Well it was happening before very often, but i was pretty sure that a new trade computer will be more efficent at storing these deals. On the other hand i have some offers stored in pc for days (4-5 or so) and they dont disapear at all, thats all ok ?

Wemheuer
x3tc

Re: Trading computer

Post by Wemheuer » Thu, 5. Feb 15, 14:36

Venus8 wrote:Hi,
but i was pretty sure that a new trade computer will be more efficent at storing these deals.
Afair, the only difference between the trading computers is the count of trading shedules. Mk1=3, Mk2=5 and MK3=7.
Correct me, if i'm wrong.

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Thu, 5. Feb 15, 14:59

My understanding is the same as Wemheuer's.

Perhaps the order disappeared because an NPC fulfilled the order.

Venus8

Post by Venus8 » Thu, 5. Feb 15, 15:07

I guess you have not encountered it that often... Almost everytime am leaving fervid corona for lookout, these offers from de'vries disapear. For me its strange by now, gives a feeling like they disapear without a reason.
Normally i would just gather them as quick i can and relax, choosing best ones and cover the profit... Count of units for sale is same as before and there is not much trading in fervid corona at the moment... anyone have the same problem and have some kind of fix for it?

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Thu, 5. Feb 15, 15:13

Yeah, I have never experienced this but that is probably because each time I have started trading, I think I have placed Trade Agents in DeVries beforehand. I guess then I would simply not be able to see such a bug.

It's definitely worth describing how to duplicate the bug in the beta forum. Ideally, alongside a hyperlink to save game that has not been used with any mods of save edits.

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewforum.php?f=141

Venus8

Post by Venus8 » Thu, 5. Feb 15, 16:11

Would be best to find someone knowing a trick for it from the hand... well thanks

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Thu, 5. Feb 15, 16:28

It's not much of a trick, and it can be quite boring, but I imagine that installing Trade Agents across all of DV would be a work-around.

Venus8

Post by Venus8 » Thu, 5. Feb 15, 16:42

I hoped to find someone who knows exacly "dont do this, when..." "Keep this & that, that way... and it'll be allright". i already got to that there are things you cant do in specific moments not to break something, beside it shouldnt matter much... like with making ships join and follow you while they got a trade run and they dont know what to do after joining party.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”