(Bug) Obscene number of Zenon ON split base

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

SyberSmoke
x4

(Bug) Obscene number of Zenon ON split base

Post by SyberSmoke » Wed, 17. Dec 14, 00:23

I do not usually use this term, but it applies to this situation. I was running through the plot and came to the Split portion. After a 30 period of lag as their sector lags, I am greeted by 39 Zenon K's and another 11 fighter squadrons.

They are around the Split base, they are IN the split base...they are everywhere. To be honest, this is a touch out there as the last time I played, there were no Zenon in this sector as the Split were hidden.

Scoob
x4

Post by Scoob » Wed, 17. Dec 14, 01:28

Wow, I just did these missions recently - soon after 3.00 came out officially - and while I've had issues, nothing this bad.

I do think there IS an issue with Xenon spawning in this mission chain though. For example, several times I've been in the same Zone as the Argon Arawn mission ship and it's been surrounded by Xenon. If it wasn't immortal (main hull at least) then it'd have been dead many times over. Both pylons, Engines and many turrets were destroyed. The silly thing is, when you first encounter it in the Xenon Zones, the captain says "all clear" yet there's still a Xenon K and a couple of fighter wings present. Oh, the Arawn never shoots anything.

So, there are certainly several issues with the vanilla plot in 3.0 related to Xenon.

Scoob.

Return to “X Rebirth - Technical Support”