[Crafting] XRebirth Secret

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Jaxartes
x4

Post by Jaxartes » Fri, 12. Dec 14, 11:05

I found another piece of the ancients collection, its a "gate seed" and it is in OL, Devoid Clime, Cozy Shade. Use your long range scanner in the icefield.

nazcarspider
x3tc

Post by nazcarspider » Fri, 12. Dec 14, 12:06

@thulsa You need to fly into the station. Cant remember the fighters firing at me. Need to long range scan a few times. Its quite tucked away from what I can remember.

good luck
nazcarspider

thulsa

Post by thulsa » Fri, 12. Dec 14, 12:25

into the Station in cyrptic herat ? where is the entrance, i found 3 Station there, du point for landing, but nothing for fly inside.
i found where easy the Kha'ak item but i can´t not seen another,
is there a Video?

Rei Ayanami
x4

Post by Rei Ayanami » Fri, 12. Dec 14, 12:52

Just use your long-range scanner in cryptic heart.
A gold/yellow circle will appear around the box location.

The box is not located "inside" the station but in space between two parts of a xenon station.

milytar
x4

Post by milytar » Fri, 12. Dec 14, 12:55

Rei Ayanami wrote:Just use your long-range scanner in cryptic heart.
A gold/yellow circle will appear around the box location.

The box is not located "inside" the station but in space between two parts of a xenon station.
Remember that you see those golden/yellow/blue bings/rings you must first buy a Police scanner,otherwise all rings/bings are white
And one day ... one day i will be there ...
And if not... then i will be here ...

Me

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Fri, 12. Dec 14, 13:01

Rei Ayanami wrote:Do the ancient relic boxes respawn if they get destroyed instead of opened?
See here: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... 9e9ed39908

There are a few posts by the mission designer (SonOfToastie), so read them all
Wiki X:R 1st Tit capping
Wiki X3:TC vanilla: Guide to generic missions, Guide to finding & capping Aran
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

I know how to spell teladiuminumiumium, I just don't know when to stop!

Dom (Wiki Moderator) 8-) DxDiag

thulsa

Post by thulsa » Fri, 12. Dec 14, 13:06

i think in now my mistaken, bevor i understand, i can found 4 items inside Malstrom, and now i read again this treat und ich saw only 3 items in malstorm is thats truth?

funkfanatic
x3ap

Video to find Khaak Relicts Nr.1

Post by funkfanatic » Fri, 12. Dec 14, 18:51

Beginning to make Videos to find them

Nr. 1 Omycron

http://youtu.be/O53m8_CgX0o

is still uploading, robbed a little text from Tamina hope he isnt mad

Grüsse

Jaxartes
x4

Post by Jaxartes » Sat, 13. Dec 14, 13:07

Found another piece of the ancients collection, it's a ancient drones, found in DeVries, Molter Archon, Lava Flow. Use LR scanner up.

Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Post by Tamina » Sat, 13. Dec 14, 16:30

Thank you and thanks to milytar who has also found another piece of the Ancient relic in Omicron Lyrae.
Updated front page. :D

Code: Select all

Und wenn ein Forenbösewicht, was Ungezogenes spricht, dann hol' ich meinen Kaktus und der sticht sticht sticht.
  /l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 

Jaxartes
x4

Post by Jaxartes » Sat, 13. Dec 14, 16:43

Jaxartes wrote:I found another piece of the ancients collection, its a "gate seed" and it is in OL, Devoid Clime, Cozy Shade. Use your long range scanner in the icefield.
You forgot to add this one too.

BTW how do you get authentic spaceflies eggs i didn't get a single drop of them.

Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Post by Tamina » Sat, 13. Dec 14, 16:52

Jaxartes wrote:
Jaxartes wrote:I found another piece of the ancients collection, its a "gate seed" and it is in OL, Devoid Clime, Cozy Shade. Use your long range scanner in the icefield.
You forgot to add this one too.

BTW how do you get authentic spaceflies eggs i didn't get a single drop of them.
I am sorry :oops:

Spacefly Eggs are random drops from lockboxes.
Confirmed by Dev.

Und wenn ein Forenbösewicht, was Ungezogenes spricht, dann hol' ich meinen Kaktus und der sticht sticht sticht.
  /l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 

GCU Grey Area
x4

Post by GCU Grey Area » Sun, 14. Dec 14, 13:53

Tamina wrote:Spacefly Eggs are random drops from lockboxes.
Confirmed by Dev.
Just found another source. Got 3 'Spacefly Eggs (Authentic)' from splitting apart an asteroid while mining.
Asteroid was nividium (in case asteroid type is significant) & was located in Fatal Path/Sanctuary in the new Teladi sectors.

EDIT: make that 5 eggs now, found another 2 from a rock my mining ship smashed (same zone/asteroid type).
Crafted the collection, but no idea where to deliver it. Description mentions a 'rich Split businessman', anyone know where to find him?

EDIT2: never mind about that Split - found him myself, on the station right next to where I found the eggs...

Spami
x4

Post by Spami » Sun, 14. Dec 14, 17:18

GCU Grey Area wrote:
Tamina wrote:Spacefly Eggs are random drops from lockboxes.
Confirmed by Dev.
Just found another source. Got 3 'Spacefly Eggs (Authentic)' from splitting apart an asteroid while mining.
Asteroid was nividium (in case asteroid type is significant) & was located in Fatal Path/Sanctuary in the new Teladi sectors.

EDIT: make that 5 eggs now, found another 2 from a rock my mining ship smashed (same zone/asteroid type).
Crafted the collection, but no idea where to deliver it. Description mentions a 'rich Split businessman', anyone know where to find him?

EDIT2: never mind about that Split - found him myself, on the station right next to where I found the eggs...
That's great!
Which weapons did you get?
I have to check that for myself. I am right now in a nvidium asteroid field but have found nothing so far.
Spami

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

GCU Grey Area
x4

Post by GCU Grey Area » Sun, 14. Dec 14, 17:36

Spami wrote:That's great!
I have to check that for myself. I am right now in a nvidium asteroid field but have found nothing so far.
Weapons option didn't seem to work - checked Skunk's stats & couldn't see anything new there, so reloaded & took the cash instead. Easiest 3 million I've made in the game so far. In fact it ended up being 6 million - found a second set of eggs in the same place while mining (had to leave the sector & go back later to get a new Split to spawn at the station, but still, easy money).

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Sun, 14. Dec 14, 18:01

I suppose that makes sense: according to lore (& observation in older games) spaceflies are often found in asteroid fields. Presumably they 'nest' there..
Wiki X:R 1st Tit capping
Wiki X3:TC vanilla: Guide to generic missions, Guide to finding & capping Aran
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

I know how to spell teladiuminumiumium, I just don't know when to stop!

Dom (Wiki Moderator) 8-) DxDiag

Spami
x4

Post by Spami » Sun, 14. Dec 14, 18:43

GCU Grey Area wrote:
Spami wrote:That's great!
Weapons option didn't seem to work - checked Skunk's stats & couldn't see anything new there, so reloaded & took the cash instead. Easiest 3 million I've made in the game so far. In fact it ended up being 6 million - found a second set of eggs in the same place while mining (had to leave the sector & go back later to get a new Split to spawn at the station, but still, easy money).
Okay I have found them now, too. Also in Nvidium asteroids but I am not sure if spaceflies and spacefly eggs are onky in NVidium ones.
The mission continues after you spent your item at the NPC! Look at your mission marker, it tells you to undock and leads you to a mechanic where you can choose the upgrade of your choice!

I got a particle repeater mk3.
Not a fan of this weapon series overall and this modell is quite more effective but still I don't like it. I am going propably to sell it.

Would like to post an encyclopedia entry for the front page but in my game it is not in english anymore with the final release of 3.0.
Spami

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

solntcev
x4

Post by solntcev » Sun, 14. Dec 14, 19:15

Authentic spacefly eggs never drops from lockboxes in 3.0 release.

It can only drop with 0.03 chance when splitting nvidium asteroid.

You can check it yourself in library/drops.xml, inv_authenticspaceflyeggs listed only once.

Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Post by Tamina » Sun, 14. Dec 14, 19:39

Updated, thanks

/l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 

Jaxartes
x4

Post by Jaxartes » Sun, 14. Dec 14, 21:27

Maybe i just suck at the game but how do you find nividium asteroids, i went to sectors witch should have nividium but all i see is silicon and ore.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”