[Crafting] XRebirth Secret

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

wwdragon
x4

Post by wwdragon » Sun, 7. Dec 14, 02:28

Spami wrote:Got now all Khaak relicts, Ancient artifacts and rare engine parts.
Wow, you been workin that game! 8)
Spami wrote:- For a space fly egg collection:
A new weapon!
At least I am supposed to but I guess they didn't implemented the new weapons yet, so nothing here.
Unless there's a third new weapon, it's just the same two you can buy at Teladi Mechanics... the mining beam of death and blue pew pew.
Editing posts since long before I remember.

ShoC
x4

Post by ShoC » Sun, 7. Dec 14, 09:46

Spami wrote:Got now all Khaak relicts, Ancient artifacts and rare engine parts.

Khaak and Ancient stuff was mostly without intention as I did not know they are special too but a normal item.
I guess I found them on my search for the rare engine.

I did now crafted the proper things out of them.

It seems you get random stuff for those rare items. The mission however tells you what you get before accepting them, so no risk here.
I got
- For a space fly egg collection:
A new weapon!
At least I am supposed to but I guess they didn't implemented the new weapons yet, so nothing here.
- For the Khaak and ancient relicts:
A Mk5 shield (I could choose from 3 shields)
- For the rare engine:
Well an engine. Again I could choose from 3 different mk5 engines.

I reloaded and repeated exchanging those wares with different people, it seems you always get to choose from the same 3 Mk5 weapons, shields, engines.

However I do not know if you get for the relicts always shields and for the space fly eggs always weapons. I found 20 of those missions and all rewarded the same for the same object. Might be just a coincidence.

*Edit: The rare engine (I took the fastest one with 360m/s) rocks when boosting!!! 8)

Where did you find these missions? As of yet I have not seen them....

Also if you were to some decide you was a different shield and purchased a mk4 dashing for example, how would you get your special mk5 back?

Can you recall were all the rare artifacts in standard game? As currently don't have teladi outpost.
they have had almost 1000 years to terraform Aldrin, why are they all still sitting around a giant rock?

Catra wrote:
because you cant terraform a rock.

Spami
x4

Post by Spami » Sun, 7. Dec 14, 14:22

ShoC wrote: Where did you find these missions? As of yet I have not seen them....

Also if you were to some decide you was a different shield and purchased a mk4 dashing for example, how would you get your special mk5 back?

Can you recall were all the rare artifacts in standard game? As currently don't have teladi outpost.
I think all of them are located around those unique special stations if I remember correctly - no TTO needed.
Stations like Lonely Giant, Split Lost Colony, Badlands Colony, ... those stations.
The guys above have already listed some of those unique places.

You get the rare engineparts from shipwrecks, I think(!) there is a percentual chance for a specific shiptype to drop one of those parts.

If you sell for some unknown reason one of the mk5 parts you can't get them back.
However some of those rare things are recollectable, if you get shields only from relics (as I said I am not 100% sure about that) then shields are the only ship upgrade you can get twice.
[It just came to my mind if it is intended to get only one mk5 shield for each the Khaak and Ancient relic, and not both immediatly.]

Right now there is a bug, you can't normally get the missions with a pre-Beta7 savegame. They appear very very often otherwise (propably for testing purposes).
I ported mine manually to Beta 7 (which was a hell lot of work, took me the whole day), some indices are missing however I think this is patchable. We will see.
Spami

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Sun, 7. Dec 14, 15:45

Spami wrote:
ShoC wrote: Where did you find these missions? As of yet I have not seen them....

I think all of them are located around those unique special stations if I remember correctly - no TTO needed.
Stations like Lonely Giant, Split Lost Colony, Badlands Colony, ... those stations.
The guys above have already listed some of those unique places.

You get the rare engineparts from shipwrecks, I think(!) there is a percentual chance for a specific shiptype to drop one of those parts.

If you sell for some unknown reason one of the mk5 parts you can't get them back.
However some of those rare things are recollectable, if you get shields only from relics (as I said I am not 100% sure about that) then shields are the only ship upgrade you can get twice.
[It just came to my mind if it is intended to get only one mk5 shield for each the Khaak and Ancient relic, and not both immediatly.]

Right now there is a bug, you can't normally get the missions with a pre-Beta7 savegame. They appear very very often otherwise (propably for testing purposes).
I ported mine manually to Beta 7 (which was a hell lot of work, took me the whole day), some indices are missing however I think this is patchable. We will see.

I still have 2 Ancient Relics, 1 Kha'ak, 2 Rare Engine Parts.
Spacefly Eggs? That one's new to me.
I knew there was 'Authentic Spacefly's' you can get from lock boxes I just flogged them.

I've also noticed that there are special Albion & Omicron (VIP) Visa's and Temporary Security Cards, Passwords etc. When you leave the station they become invalid and are deleted from your inventory, so they have to be used on that station, noticed certain panels even with a fully assembled Decryption Module you can't hack them, so I guess that this is what these temporary keys & Passwords do? Never really tried them.

As for the other Missing Relics, spoiler any i've missed plz :D

As for the Engine Parts, I think each Faction has ships unique to it and each ship you get a percentage chance of getting a particular part of the rare engine.
Xenon fighters drop certain parts you wont get from other ships.
Reivers, Terrans etc.

Attacking the same fighters will only get you some of the parts, so venture out.
Also Lockboxes in different areas of space.
Ragna-Tech.. Forging a Better Tomorrow!

My most annoying Bugs list 6.0 Beta 4 + [All DLC]
--------------------------------
Nvidium Worshop Animation Enlarge Broken :(
Building Modules causes low frame rate :o
Massive Framerate drops freezing game! :doh:
Save Corrupted Fixed the Crash! :-D

Spami
x4

Post by Spami » Sun, 7. Dec 14, 16:22

@Sparky
Yeah Spacefly Egg Collection, below I have posted all crafting recipes I have found, including Spacefly Eggs.

All mk5 encyclopedia entries (except weapons)
(I would like to post those images directly but I guess they are to big for the forum rules :|)

>> Shields (Needed: Kha'ak Relict Collection OR Ancients Relic Collection)
Steady Shield Mk5
[ external image ]
Dashing Shield Mk5
[ external image ]
Behemoth Shield Mk5
[ external image ]

>> Engines (Needed: Rare Engine)
Supercharged Engine Mk5
[ external image ]
Sidewinder Engine Mk5
[ external image ]
Equalized Engine Mk5
[ external image ]

>> Weapons (Needed: Spacefly Egg Collection)
[Nothing here yet]

All crafting recipes I have found so far (9 in total)

[Red Water (Gift), Security Decription System, Spacefly Egg Collection]
[ external image ]

[Rare Engine]
[ external image ]

[Kha'ak Relic Collection, Metal Alloys, Paranid Jewellery (Gift)]
[ external image ]

[Ancients Relic Collection, Haze (Gift)]
[ external image ]
Spami

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

ShoC
x4

Post by ShoC » Sun, 7. Dec 14, 16:50

That's brilliant thanks for your efforts.. I think he space flies one is found in random containers...

Edit: shame the descriptions don't include recharge speed for shields, and strafe speed for engines..

Next we just need all locations listed, I did post some back earlier as did another user.. Were missing one for the khaak relic.

Wasn't there a special weapon from collecting parts also?
they have had almost 1000 years to terraform Aldrin, why are they all still sitting around a giant rock?

Catra wrote:
because you cant terraform a rock.

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Sun, 7. Dec 14, 23:07

ShoC wrote:That's brilliant thanks for your efforts.. I think he space flies one is found in random containers...

Edit: shame the descriptions don't include recharge speed for shields, and strafe speed for engines..

Next we just need all locations listed, I did post some back earlier as did another user.. Were missing one for the khaak relic.

Yeah, i'm missing 1 Kha'ak Artefact and 2 Ancient artefacts.

Haven't found them yet so any other of the last 3 spoilers add them to list if you've found them.
I want those Supercharged MK5 Engines now! :D

Just found the 5th and Final Kha'ak Artefact going to see what it can do. :D

Domattee
x4

Post by Domattee » Tue, 9. Dec 14, 01:01

spankahontis wrote:
ShoC wrote:That's brilliant thanks for your efforts.. I think he space flies one is found in random containers...

Yeah, i'm missing 1 Kha'ak Artefact and 2 Ancient artefacts.

Haven't found them yet so any other of the last 3 spoilers add them to list if you've found them.
I want those Supercharged MK5 Engines now! :D

Just found the 5th and Final Kha'ak Artefact going to see what it can do. :D
Where did you find it?

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Tue, 9. Dec 14, 18:07

Ancient Relics Collection (Work in Progress)
Spoiler
Show
Piece of the Ancient Device at 1 of the Xenon Stations in Cryptic Heart.. Need to Long Range Scan, (it's pretty tucked away)
Spoiler
Show
Piece of the Ancient Device Inside the cave of the Badlands Mining Colony in Dormant Bear. Fly into it's pit in the centre, hard to find as it's dark (follow the red lights) down.

Kha'ak Relics Collection Complete
Spoiler
Show
Venturous profit - inside one of the destroyed water storage Spheroids
Spoiler
Show
A piece of the Kha'ak relic is located in Sixth Scripture just go amongst the *station* and long range scan.
Spoiler
Show
Kha'ak Artefact at AG Core Dig in Last Stand, again, pretty tucked away in the O section of Rock.
Spoiler
Show
Kha'ak Artefact at Persistent Darkening, next to Reiver Station, generally the one being attacked by a Plutarch Light Sul, Long Range Scan.
Spoiler
Show
Kha'ak Artefact at the Lonely Giant in Exhaustless Mines.. Inbetween the 2 main rocks
So far crafted it, but no Mechanic has offered me anything new, so don't know what to do with it?

wwdragon
x4

Post by wwdragon » Tue, 9. Dec 14, 19:05

Dev said earlier that you have to look for mission icon with Info icon.
Editing posts since long before I remember.

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Tue, 9. Dec 14, 19:14

In my b7 TO start, I've accepted 3 missions (Spacefly Eggs, Khaak Relic & Rare Engine) all from clicking on NPCs while on a station; no mission icon required (or even seen)
Wiki X:R 1st Tit capping
Wiki X3:TC vanilla: Guide to generic missions, Guide to finding & capping Aran
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

I know how to spell teladiuminumiumium, I just don't know when to stop!

Dom (Wiki Moderator) 8-) DxDiag

Spami
x4

Post by Spami » Tue, 9. Dec 14, 19:22

Yup, however those missions only appear in beta7 savegames and after, right at the moment.
Spami

- Albert Einstein

Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Post by Tamina » Tue, 9. Dec 14, 21:03

I have updated the main page according to the information from spankahontis and spami to a fully information page
You two are relatives? :D

Check it out

Code: Select all

Und wenn ein Forenbösewicht, was Ungezogenes spricht, dann hol' ich meinen Kaktus und der sticht sticht sticht.
  /l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Thu, 11. Dec 14, 04:57

Tamina wrote:I have updated the main page according to the information from spankahontis and spami to a fully information page

Check it out

Also add ShoC to the kudos, he found a few as well.

Still looking for the 3 remaining Ancient Relics.

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Thu, 11. Dec 14, 05:04

So I've crafted the 5 Kha'ak Relics in the Kha'ak Collection and so far haven't received any MK5 parts for the ship, Mining Traders are willing to give about 9 million for it.

I tried selling the Collection to the Mining Trader but nothing happened, reload back up save.

Still need 1 last piece of the rare Engine to complete it.

Still haven't located the last 3 remaining pieces of the Ancient Relic.

Spami
x4

Post by Spami » Thu, 11. Dec 14, 08:49

You have to wait for patch till RC3, the missions needed to trade them in for mk5s do not spawn right now.
Spami

- Albert Einstein

Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Post by Tamina » Thu, 11. Dec 14, 09:48

spankahontis wrote:
Tamina wrote:I have updated the main page according to the information from spankahontis and spami to a fully information page

Check it out

Also add ShoC to the kudos, he found a few as well.

Still looking for the 3 remaining Ancient Relics.
Done!

Code: Select all

Und wenn ein Forenbösewicht, was Ungezogenes spricht, dann hol' ich meinen Kaktus und der sticht sticht sticht.
  /l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 

Rei Ayanami
x4

Post by Rei Ayanami » Fri, 12. Dec 14, 03:50

Do the ancient relic boxes respawn if they get destroyed instead of opened?
I'm asking because
Spoiler
Show
when i went to Cryptic Heart to get the Xenon-Station ancient artifact i followed the yellow circle, which was near one of a destroyed Xenon station part. The station is destroyed because the unvulnerable Arawn, which spawned during the plot, keeps firing on the station and destroys it over and over, for several days playtime now
However when i found the box, which was near that destroyed station part, it was already open. :( I guess because of the explosion/fire from the capital ships?

I don't know how long it's been opened since it has been many hours since i've been there and i don't really want to start the whole game over just to get the relic...

EDIT: Now i realoded the save.
The box is closed, but there are no locks... and it's undestroyable.
Also, i can't select it, it's just an undestroyable unselectable box near that station.

Or is there any way to edit the save to put it in my inventory manually?
I found the box on my own, not my fault that it's already open. i want that relic. :shock:

Spami
x4

Post by Spami » Fri, 12. Dec 14, 04:10

Rei Ayanami wrote:Do the ancient relic boxes respawn if they get destroyed instead of opened?
I'm asking because
Spoiler
Show
when i went to Cryptic Heart to get the Xenon-Station ancient artifact i followed the yellow circle, which was near one of a destroyed Xenon station part. The station is destroyed because the unvulnerable Arawn, which spawned during the plot, keeps firing on the station and destroys it over and over, for several days playtime now
However when i found the box, which was near that destroyed station part, it was already open. :( I guess because of the explosion/fire from the capital ships?

I don't know how long it's been opened since it has been many hours since i've been there and i don't really want to start the whole game over just to get the relic...

EDIT: Now i realoded the save.
The box is closed, but there are no locks... and it's undestroyable.
Also, i can't select it, it's just an undestroyable unselectable box near that station.

Or is there any way to edit the save to put it in my inventory manually?
I found the box on my own, not my fault that it's already open. i want that relic. :shock:
They do not respawn.
It is more like of an additional easter egg you can achieve, like getting your very own zone in X3 at a very certain event.

Your case of finding a destroyed lockbox was discussed in the forum more then once, sadly I can't contribute to this as everything went fine for me.

Are you sure this box had no locks? There are two different types of locks (even though I am pretty sure the rare lockboxes always have four locks).

You can edit your inventory yes, but for this we would need to know which part was exactly located in this lockbox.
Spami

- Albert Einstein

thulsa

Post by thulsa » Fri, 12. Dec 14, 08:34

hello

I am in search of the relict in cryptic heart, I have found artifacts, not only the other , it is up to the stations or outside?

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”