[SCR][TC+AP] Hephaistos Corp. Station building service (beta 0.73) [Update: 06.01.17]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

superstylin
xr

Re: Fee

Post by superstylin » Fri, 12. Apr 13, 16:57

Good morning,

How would one change the fee percentage, either higher or lower?

I looked through the 3 main plugin files via script editor and I am not seeing the fee percentage variable... -_-

Any advice?

Thanks!

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 12. Apr 13, 17:11

It's a hard to find, if you don't know where you have to look.

In plugin.X2I.HephCorp.main2.xml in line 268

Code: Select all

268   |||$price = $price + $price / 5
change the 5 to a lower value to increase the fee or to a higher value to decrease it. (The number must be greater than 0 though).
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

superstylin
xr

Post by superstylin » Fri, 12. Apr 13, 18:40

Omg! I kept looking for a variable, obviously missed that tiny line...

Thanks!!!

energist
x3ap

Choosing a building place...

Post by energist » Tue, 11. Jun 13, 06:53

It won't let me select a building place on the sector map. When I try to it says built in null sector.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 11. Jun 13, 08:49

Are you using the current version 0.72? Which stations (amount, type) are you trying to build where exactly? Do you have any other scripts and/or mods installed?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Commander K.

Post by Commander K. » Sat, 22. Jun 13, 21:31

Cannot wait to try this out, sounds like a very nice script. Will this play nice with the jumpbeacon script made by lucike?

Thanks!

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 25. Jun 13, 16:55

Using both scripts shouldn't cause any problems. However the Hephaistos Corp. won't use any other jump beacons as the ones from the Vanilla game.

elysoto
x3tc

Post by elysoto » Thu, 5. Sep 13, 18:48

This doesn't work completely with the XRM mod.

Some stations are only sold at the Showrooms and the service doesn't see those.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 5. Sep 13, 19:12

Then these Showrooms are probably no shipyards, but other station types. I may ask paulwheeler, what kind of station types these showrooms are and try to add that to the script somewhen.

Figge04
x4

Post by Figge04 » Thu, 16. Jan 14, 20:29

This script is pretty neat,
it really makes buying (alot of) cheap stations alot easier, less tiresome, and more fun
the expensive stations I still do manual trough, 8)

im just thinking out loud, would you be able to do this with Ships?
because that would be awesome, selecting ships like with the stations, and amount of upgrades/extensions, well im just dreaming out loud

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 16. Jan 14, 23:44

Figge04 wrote:This script is pretty neat,
Thanks. I'm glad that you like it.
Figge04 wrote:im just thinking out loud, would you be able to do this with Ships?
I'm currently not actively scripting for X3TC/AP. There are other scripts, which allow ordering and equipping ships more easily though.

Reflexer's Ship Order Manager. Unfortunately it just has a German topic, but it contains an english text file. Not sure, if the manual is translated or not.
Marvelous3175's Yalamandis Corp. ship construction.

There might be more, but I remember those two as being pretty good.

Figge04
x4

Post by Figge04 » Mon, 20. Jan 14, 17:07

Thanks, I'll give em a try
cheers

RayF

Post by RayF » Mon, 31. Mar 14, 14:55

one question guys,
can i use my own TLs with this script??

Zaknafein
xr

Post by Zaknafein » Mon, 31. Mar 14, 15:37

no.
Ofc ***modified***, modders doing what Egosoft cant.

Saturn V

Post by Saturn V » Sun, 26. Oct 14, 12:43

So I have to drag the station to where I want using tractor beam on my own after Hephaistos Corp. finished his job?

I hope there's an option that allow me telling Hephaistos Corp. "I want to build on my own after the delivery". This is good to me and can save the construction cost of Hephaistos Corp. too, what a win win!

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 26. Oct 14, 18:19

The Hephaistos Corp. builds the station in a square or cube, whereby the build location you are asked for, is the lower left corner. It cannot connect the stations to a complex via Complex Construction Kits. So if you don't like the location of your stations you can tow them elsewhere using a tractor beam, once they have been built.

Szynszyl
x4

Post by Szynszyl » Fri, 14. Nov 14, 22:24

This script are great i use them with XRM, but with Litcube Universe is incompatible, unfortunately :(

whiteraider
x3tc

Post by whiteraider » Thu, 8. Jan 15, 22:48

X3TC - & V0.72 of the script
Recently downloaded and tried the script out, all was fine until I decided to make a Point Singularity Projector (15) & Shockwave Starburst Canon (10) & it's food support complex.
When I found the the weapons fabs all collide with the others of the same type, the food fabs are placed fine.
Managed to connect it up, eventually, 13 fabs at a time by waiting OOS for shields to recover ...

What do I need to look at to get Terran fabs placed further apart?
Bring back the TS Pirate Ship, I miss my liberated fleet runing around the universe :twisted:
Maybe a fleet of liberated Pirate Ship Super Freighters :roll:

"Priests Dukes Compliments... Here is ship!"
"Teladi now show you how to fight... Ship all yours! Dont kill Teladi!"

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 18. Jan 15, 15:15

I can only guess that the station sizes in the text file for these stations are either not correct or not present at all.

whiteraider
x3tc

Post by whiteraider » Mon, 19. Jan 15, 17:59

I think I've found the issue, at least I've build the Osaka supply chain.

I think it was part of the Terran Revitalisation Project, the 'fake patch' that added stations, removing it fixed the issue!
Bring back the TS Pirate Ship, I miss my liberated fleet runing around the universe :twisted:
Maybe a fleet of liberated Pirate Ship Super Freighters :roll:

"Priests Dukes Compliments... Here is ship!"
"Teladi now show you how to fight... Ship all yours! Dont kill Teladi!"

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”