[MOD] Just Sell It All v0.01 [2.50 release]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

iforgotmysocks
x4

[MOD] Just Sell It All v0.01 [2.50 release]

Post by iforgotmysocks » Wed, 8. Oct 14, 12:04

You need to install SideBarExtender by Philipp Offensand for the menu options to work.
Either download it from this mod's files on the nexus, or better visit his page and leave a thanks. :)

Just Sell It All

Link: http://www.nexusmods.com/xrebirth/mods/419/?

Pretty much what the title says, sell all inventory items at once with the new menu option available under "trading" -> Just Sell It All
Prices will always be picked between minimum and average price. Laziness won't be rewarded. ;p
A neutral/friendly station must be in range. (< ~50km station must be known!)

Selling special items of other mods, like ammunition of Lost Weapons or Savlage Drones of Explore and Salvage,
can be avoided by adding them to the avoidance list in the config file.
Mentioned items are already added.
Last edited by iforgotmysocks on Tue, 14. Oct 14, 19:54, edited 6 times in total.

YorrickVander
x4

Post by YorrickVander » Wed, 8. Oct 14, 12:18

Just what was needed with Shady Slater in a rehab tank :)
X Rebirth - A Sirius Cybernetics Corporation Product

Split irritate visiting pilot with strange vocal patterns.

iforgotmysocks
x4

Post by iforgotmysocks » Wed, 8. Oct 14, 12:25

YorrickVander wrote:Just what was needed with Shady Slater in a rehab tank :)
I was just sick of moving badly key-supported menu bars around. ^^
No idea why i didn't come up with this one at day 1. xD

iforgotmysocks
x4

Post by iforgotmysocks » Wed, 8. Oct 14, 13:02

Awww, it seems the Sidebar Extender Version on Nexus was outdated, if you downloaded an old one, just get the new version, if it doesn't show up in the menu. ^^

Sorry guys.

Phipsz
x4

Post by Phipsz » Wed, 8. Oct 14, 13:06

iforgotmysocks wrote:Awww, it seems the Sidebar Extender Version on Nexus was outdated, if you downloaded an old one, just get the new version, if it doesn't show up in the menu. ^^

Sorry guys.
Yeah, was outdated :D To be honest, I didn't expect someone to use the Nexus version, as it is up to date on SteamWorkshop, but then I read your post and jumped to the rescue and updated the nexus version as well :)

iforgotmysocks
x4

Post by iforgotmysocks » Wed, 8. Oct 14, 13:10

Phipsz wrote:
iforgotmysocks wrote:Awww, it seems the Sidebar Extender Version on Nexus was outdated, if you downloaded an old one, just get the new version, if it doesn't show up in the menu. ^^

Sorry guys.
Yeah, was outdated :D To be honest, I didn't expect someone to use the Nexus version, as it is up to date on SteamWorkshop, but then I read your post and jumped to the rescue and updated the nexus version as well :)
Ya, i noticed, thanks alot. ^^

Haha, i do. :p If you prefer not to update or delete it on the nexus, i can link the steamversion too, just say the word.

Phipsz
x4

Post by Phipsz » Wed, 8. Oct 14, 13:22

Well, I suppose it doesn't change (a lot ) anymore, as it is feature-complete so to say and should not break in forseeable future. You could link to the workshop for those who prefer it over nexus, but as it kind of is already linked :roll: I'll try and keep both versions up to date, should SidebarExtender need an update :)

iforgotmysocks
x4

Post by iforgotmysocks » Wed, 8. Oct 14, 13:30

Phipsz wrote:Well, I suppose it doesn't change (a lot ) anymore, as it is feature-complete so to say and should not break in forseeable future. You could link to the workshop for those who prefer it over nexus, but as it kind of is already linked :roll: I'll try and keep both versions up to date, should SidebarExtender need an update :)
Speaking of updates, i left you some suggestions at the nexus. :p

swatti
x4

Post by swatti » Thu, 9. Oct 14, 13:57

Interesting...

Any chance we could get a mod to fill up missiles to sertain level with a single clicksy, AND drones?

Hate going thru 20+ arms dealers trying to find torpedos when half of em dont have any and the ones who do have like 1-4

iforgotmysocks
x4

Post by iforgotmysocks » Thu, 9. Oct 14, 20:24

swatti wrote:Interesting...

Any chance we could get a mod to fill up missiles to sertain level with a single clicksy, AND drones?

Hate going thru 20+ arms dealers trying to find torpedos when half of em dont have any and the ones who do have like 1-4
Sure it would be possible, but it would destroy alot immersion...
Missiles rly do fullfill a really important part in this game, while inventory items simply don't.

U should probably just mod ur Setup.xml a little, so arms dealers have slightly increased missiles stocked.

Problems that such a mod comes with:
1. destoys some game immersion
2. what would the limit be? Some ppl want 20 each, some want x for that type and y for that....
3. which would be solvable with a config file, but it seems ppl don't rly like config files. ^^
4. a better solution would be a enlarged missile storage on the ship so you can stock up if you have the chance.

If there are some ppl out there who rly rly want this, i'll do it, but are you rly sure that you want to destroy that part of the game?

I personaly enjoy running out of some kind of missiles from time to time and to look for them occationally. :p

PS: You prolly should take a look at Improved Missiles, i addressed most of these points there.
Better missiledrops, also for killed capitalships, more missiles available to buy, since there simply are more types,
a huge missile storage for the skunk... but i know its not everybodys taste. Just a suggestion. ^^

swatti
x4

Post by swatti » Fri, 10. Oct 14, 14:07

I understand the "immersion" being broken but at some point you start to value speed over immersion.

Alltho, i would be happy with a "mini-mod" increasing the armsdealers stocks by ALOT so i can buy up to 50 novas off single dealer.

QUESTION: since player can buy a cargo drone, how hard would it be to make that collect all stuff nearby? Or to have multible ones speeding things up...

iforgotmysocks
x4

Post by iforgotmysocks » Fri, 10. Oct 14, 14:19

swatti wrote:I understand the "immersion" being broken but at some point you start to value speed over immersion.

Alltho, i would be happy with a "mini-mod" increasing the armsdealers stocks by ALOT so i can buy up to 50 novas off single dealer.

QUESTION: since player can buy a cargo drone, how hard would it be to make that collect all stuff nearby? Or to have multible ones speeding things up...
Ya, i guess i can do that. ^^
I'm gonna write those quickly, when i get home from work.

I already wrote a mini mod for me, that collects wares near to the playership automaticly, i know the feeling. :p

Wouldn't be a problem to create some player owned collector drones, like the salvage drones i created for Explore and Salvage.

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Fri, 10. Oct 14, 14:41

I'd be quite happy with the compromise of having the ship restock from available missiles across the traders rather than increase their availability. Perhaps I don't use missiles as much as others though.

swatti
x4

Post by swatti » Fri, 10. Oct 14, 15:35

Going thru bazillion menus is the pain. Boarding is sooooo much easier with novas and if you get unwanted fans bu the tons, missiles and thin the crowd nicely.

iforgotmysocks
x4

Post by iforgotmysocks » Fri, 10. Oct 14, 15:47

I think i have a way better idea.

Just gotta look into some things first, but it would probably be the solution for the entire problem.

Wanted to do that a while ago already, but i simply forgot about it.
But it won't be done quickly, i'll try to work out something over the weekend.

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Fri, 10. Oct 14, 16:20

:thumb_up: :) :thumb_up:

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Mon, 13. Oct 14, 02:03

Hi there,

Unfortunately, I don't see the JSIA option under Trading. There are a few debug logs mentioning this mod in case they are relevant (see below).

In addition to SideBarExtender (12.10.2014), I have several mods installed (see list at bottom). None have reported issues as fas as I am aware but perhaps there's an incompatibility. Full debug logs from this session are at the bottom in case helpful.

Happy to upload a save if that helps but I guess there are too many mods to make that worthwhile.

Regards,
Sparks

Code: Select all

[General] ======================================
[=ERROR=] extensions\JustSellItAll\md\JSIA_Config.xml(18): Warning while parsing expression: Property lookup failed
* Input: [ware.inv_ammomass,                      ware.inv_ammorail,                      ware.inv_salvage_drone]
* Pos:         ^^^^^^^^^^^^
[=ERROR=] Property lookup failed: ware.inv_ammorail
[=ERROR=] extensions\JustSellItAll\md\JSIA_Config.xml(18): Warning while parsing expression: Property lookup failed
* Input: [ware.inv_ammomass,                      ware.inv_ammorail,                      ware.inv_salvage_drone]
* Pos:                                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^
[Scripts] *** Context:md.CF_MissionComputer_Base.MissionComputer: Mission computer installed.
[Scripts] *** Context:md.CF_MissionComputer_Base.InstallSoftware: Mission computer software installed.
[=ERROR=] Error in MD cue md.JustSellItAll.JSIA_StartMain: Signalled cue has no corresponding listeners
* Expression: JSIA_VersionCheck
Capital Ship Bridge 1.42
Copilot Convo v1.2
Human Resources v1.1.1
Just Sell It All v0.01
Mission Computer (01.10.2014)
Orange Mouse Cursor (01.04.2014)
Pimp_My_Skunk Military 05.12.2013)
Player Drone Recall (17.09.2014)
Populate Player Stations (04.08.2014)
Radio Silence v1.0
Remove spawned trade ship wares v.03
Safe Squad Join (03.07.14)
Show Me Your Faction, Please! (12.10.2014)
Shut Up Ren v1.0
SideBarExtender (12.10.2014)
Station Announcements v1.32
Welding Laser (22.04.2014)
World War X v2.0
XR_Nebulas (05.05.2014)
XR_Planets (05.05.2014)
Yet Another Trader v1.0
Yisha supervising Hiring and Firing v1.01
Last edited by Sparky Sparkycorp on Mon, 13. Oct 14, 16:09, edited 1 time in total.

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Mon, 13. Oct 14, 02:04

Code: Select all

Logfile started, time Mon Oct 13 00:06:53 2014
[=ERROR=] Cannot match path '/materiallibrary/collection[@name='player']/material[@name='player_hulls_01']/properties/property[@name='diffuse_detail_map']' in patch file 'extensions\Pimp_My_Skunk\libraries\material_library'. Skipping node.
[=ERROR=] Cannot match path '/materiallibrary/collection[@name='player']/material[@name='player_trims']/properties/property[@name='diffuse_detail_map']' in patch file 'extensions\Pimp_My_Skunk\libraries\material_library'. Skipping node.
[=ERROR=] Cannot match path '/materiallibrary/collection[@name='player']/material[@name='player_tech']/properties/property[@name='diffuse_detail_map']' in patch file 'extensions\Pimp_My_Skunk\libraries\material_library'. Skipping node.
[=ERROR=] Cannot match path '/materiallibrary/collection[@name='argon']/material[@name='ar_hulls_02']/properties/property[@name='diffuse_detail_map']' in patch file 'extensions\Pimp_My_Skunk\libraries\material_library'. Skipping node.
[=ERROR=] Cannot match path '//cue[@name='SectionHandler']/actions/do_elseif/add_npc_line[@line='1010']' in patch file 'extensions\safe squad join\md\conversations.xml'. Skipping node.
[=ERROR=] Property lookup failed: ware.inv_ammomass
* Pos:         ^^^^^^^^^^^^
[=ERROR=] Property lookup failed: ware.inv_ammorail
* Pos:                                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^
[Scripts] *** Context:md.CF_MissionComputer_Base.MissionComputer: Mission computer installed.
[Scripts] *** Context:md.CF_MissionComputer_Base.InstallSoftware: Mission computer software installed.
[=ERROR=] Error in MD cue md.JustSellItAll.JSIA_StartMain: Signalled cue has no corresponding listeners
* Expression: JSIA_VersionCheck
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Upgradetrader.Platform_TraderHandlerRef.CF_UpgradetraderAddMissionComputer<inst:17e8f>: Added mission computer to existing upgrade trader 0x71b3
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Upgradetrader.Platform_TraderHandlerRef.CF_UpgradetraderAddMissionComputer<inst:17e90>: Added mission computer to existing upgrade trader 0x71b5
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Upgradetrader.Platform_TraderHandlerRef.CF_UpgradetraderAddMissionComputer<inst:17e91>: Added mission computer to existing upgrade trader 0x71b9
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Upgradetrader.Platform_TraderHandlerRef.CF_UpgradetraderAddMissionComputer<inst:17e92>: Added mission computer to existing upgrade trader 0x71bb
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:183ca>: Next section: gMain_leavePlatform
[=ERROR=] c:\dev\x4_hotfix\X4\universe\traffic.cpp(4366): Trade mass traffic 61 got stuck at time 163179.060265 - setting end time manually to clean it up [Matthias]
(version: 2.50 - Code revision: 187052)
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Notifications.AutoSaveOnUndock<inst:18715>: Autosave: Last autosave was 74.0236 minutes ago
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:1947c>: Next section: gMain_charOrders
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:19625>: Next section: g_cancel
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:19d14>: Next section: gMain_remoteNPCList
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Nav<inst:19d8c>: Next section: gMainNav_plotcourse
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Guidance.GuidanceMission: Guidance set to component: Danielle Stringer of size: 0
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.Speak<inst:19e48>: Speak conversation: Speak, actor=0xb679, Pedro Brown, textref: 1165
[=ERROR=] PosRot::Set() matrix-decompose failed(
0.000000	0.000000	0.000000	0.000000
0.898840	-0.451853	3.691194	1.000000
)

[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Upgradetrader.Platform_TraderHandlerRef.DefaultComm<inst:1ac6a>: Trader conversation started: default, actor=0x71b3, Shuhei Nakano
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Upgradetrader.Platform_TraderHandlerRef.SectionHandler<inst:1acf7>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cTrader_selecttrade'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Upgradetrader.Platform_TraderHandlerRef.SectionHandler<inst:1ad87>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cTrader_upgrades'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Upgradetrader.Platform_TraderHandlerRef.SectionHandler<inst:1b043>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cTrader_transferUpgradesSlider'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Upgradetrader.Platform_TraderHandlerRef.SectionHandler<inst:1b075>: <event_conversation_returned_to_section> section: 'cTrader_upgrades'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Upgradetrader.Platform_TraderHandlerRef.SectionHandler<inst:1b0e6>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cTrader_transferUpgradesSlider'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Upgradetrader.Platform_TraderHandlerRef.SectionHandler<inst:1b1a1>: <event_conversation_returned_to_section> section: 'cTrader_upgrades'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Upgradetrader.Platform_TraderHandlerRef.SectionHandler<inst:1b36e>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cTrader_transferUpgradesSlider'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Upgradetrader.Platform_TraderHandlerRef.SectionHandler<inst:1b44e>: <event_conversation_returned_to_section> section: 'cTrader_upgrades'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:1b53e>: Next section: g_cancel
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:1b6f4>: Next section: gMainInfo_missionManager
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:1b761>: Next section: gMainInfo_missionBriefing
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Guidance.Aborted: Aborted
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Guidance.EndGuidance<inst:1b7be>: Ending Guidance
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:1b7bf>: Next section: gMainInfo_missionManager
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:1b850>: Next section: g_cancel
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:1b8b8>: Next section: gMain_leavePlatform
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Notifications.AutoSaveOnUndock<inst:1bbe7>: Autosave: Last autosave was 2.03938 minutes ago
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.Speak<inst:1d2af>: Speak conversation: Speak, actor=0x1b399, Alex Lieberwitz, textref: 2005
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:20e13>: Next section: g_finish
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.DefaultComm<inst:211be>: Staff conversation started: default, actor=0x7027, Selina Jordan
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:2138f>: Next section: g_goodbye
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:21a71>: Next section: gMain_charOrders
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:22397>: Next section: gMain_charOrders
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.DefaultComm<inst:22519>: Staff conversation started: default, actor=0x7006, Nicholas Daniels
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.SectionHandler<inst:22ad5>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cStaff_hr101EmployeeManagement'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:22dea>: Next section: gMain_charOrders
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.SectionHandler<inst:23040>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cStaff_hr101EmployeeManagement'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.SectionHandler<inst:232fd>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cStaff_move'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:233b0>: Next section: gMain_charOrders
[Scripts] *** aicontext<drone.transport,0x7006>: fly to playership
[Scripts] *** aicontext<drone.transport,0x7006>: move_docking
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:237c3>: Next section: g_cancel
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Upkeep.Acquire_Control_Entity_Start<inst:2387c>: Adding upkeep mission Acquire_Control_Entity defencecontrol to Titurel 2
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Notifications.BaseRelationChanged<inst:23d45>: Player reputation changed permanently for Republic of Cantera: 0.14195 --> 0.14295
[Scripts] *** aicontext<drone.transport,0x7006>: docked at playership
[Scripts] *** aicontext<drone.transport,0x7006>: remove this as pilot control entity
[Scripts] *** aicontext<drone.transport,0x7006>: successfully transferred actor to playership
[Scripts] *** aicontext<drone.transport,0x7006>: total flight time: 5.8998s
[Scripts] *** aicontext<drone.transport,0x7006>: self destruct
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.DefaultComm<inst:23f2e>: Staff conversation started: default, actor=0x7027, Selina Jordan
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:245a0>: Next section: gOrders_stop
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.Speak<inst:246e2>: Speak conversation: Speak, actor=0x7006, Nicholas Daniels, textref: 3163
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.DefaultComm<inst:24938>: Staff conversation started: default, actor=0x7027, Selina Jordan
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:24df3>: Next section: g_goodbye
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.DefaultComm<inst:24eb5>: Staff conversation started: default, actor=0x7027, Selina Jordan
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:25045>: Next section: g_goodbye
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.DefaultComm<inst:252b3>: Staff conversation started: default, actor=0x7027, Selina Jordan
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.SectionHandler<inst:255e3>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cStaff_hr101EmployeeManagement'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:25818>: Next section: g_cancel
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.DefaultComm<inst:25871>: Staff conversation started: default, actor=0x7027, Selina Jordan
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:25b7d>: Next section: g_goodbye
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:25f02>: Next section: gMain_charOrders
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.DefaultComm<inst:25fc6>: Staff conversation started: default, actor=0x7027, Selina Jordan
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:2609d>: Next section: gOrders_main
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:26265>: Next section: gOrders_advanced
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:26539>: Next section: gOrders_advancedflytozone
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:2692a>: Next section: gOrders_advancedflytozone_zoneselected
[Scripts] *** aicontext<player.default,0x7027>: Received order fly to Sanguine Agony and wait 
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:269cf>: Next section: gMain_charOrders
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:26dec>: Next section: g_finish
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.DefaultComm<inst:26f4c>: Staff conversation started: default, actor=0x7027, Selina Jordan
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:270a5>: Next section: gOrders_stop
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:2783b>: Next section: g_finish
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.DefaultComm<inst:27b6f>: Staff conversation started: default, actor=0x7027, Selina Jordan
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:27dc0>: Next section: g_goodbye
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:280a3>: Next section: gMain_charOrders
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.DefaultComm<inst:28171>: Staff conversation started: default, actor=0x7027, Selina Jordan
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:283fb>: Next section: gMain_charOrders
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.DefaultComm<inst:285a4>: Staff conversation started: default, actor=0x7027, Selina Jordan
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:28655>: Next section: gMain_charOrders
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.DefaultComm<inst:28756>: Staff conversation started: default, actor=0x7027, Selina Jordan
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.SectionHandler<inst:28a66>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cStaff_hr101EmployeeManagement'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:28cc1>: Next section: gOrders_main
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:28e1e>: Next section: gOrders_advanced
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:28e8f>: Next section: gOrders_advancedflytozone
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:290ff>: Next section: gOrders_advancedflytozone_zoneselected
[Scripts] *** aicontext<player.default,0x7027>: Received order fly to Torrid Veil and wait 
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:291b6>: Next section: gMain_charOrders
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:29356>: Next section: g_cancel
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Notifications.DropCollected<inst:29a33>: Player ship collected ammo, macro=missile_player_guided_macro, display name=Sunstalkers, amount=4
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Notifications.OutOfAmmo<inst:2a632>: Player ship out of ammo, macro=missile_player_dumbfire_heavy_macro, display name=Meteorites
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:2b25c>: Next section: g_finish
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.DefaultComm<inst:2b2d0>: Staff conversation started: default, actor=0x7027, Selina Jordan
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:2b3b5>: Next section: gOrders_stop
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:2b533>: Next section: g_finish
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:2b5b7>: Next section: g_finish
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.OnBoardComm<inst:2bb9e>: Staff conversation started: default, actor=0x7006, Nicholas Daniels
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.SectionHandler<inst:2bcb8>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cStaff_worksomewhere'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.SectionHandler<inst:2bdb7>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cStaff_worksomewhere_objectselected'
[Scripts] *** aicontext<drone.transport,0x7006>: move_docking
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:2c083>: Next section: g_cancel
[Scripts] *** aicontext<drone.transport,0x7006>: docked at target
[Scripts] *** aicontext<drone.transport,0x7006>: remove this as pilot control entity
[Scripts] *** aicontext<drone.transport,0x7006>: successfully transferred actor to player object
[Scripts] *** aicontext<drone.transport,0x7006>: total flight time: 6.84483s
[Scripts] *** aicontext<drone.transport,0x7006>: self destruct
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Upkeep.RML_Acquire_Crew_Ref.Cleanup<inst:23888>: Mission Successful. Feedback id: 1 - Entity delivered
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Upkeep.Acquire_Control_Entity_End<inst:23882>: end
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.Speak<inst:2c41d>: Speak conversation: Speak, actor=0x7fe1, Liom Ohneaim, textref: 1165
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Notifications.OutOfAmmo<inst:2dc91>: Player ship out of ammo, macro=missile_player_dumbfire_heavy_macro, display name=Meteorites
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Notifications.OutOfAmmo<inst:2e425>: Player ship out of ammo, macro=missile_player_dumbfire_heavy_macro, display name=Meteorites
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.DefaultComm<inst:2e9e3>: Staff conversation started: default, actor=0x7027, Selina Jordan
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.SectionHandler<inst:2eba5>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cStaff_hr101EmployeeManagement'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:2ebc9>: Next section: gMain_charProfileMenu
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.SectionHandler<inst:2ec05>: <event_conversation_returned_to_section> section: 'cStaff_hr101EmployeeManagement'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:2ed1d>: Next section: gMain_charProfileMenu
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.SectionHandler<inst:2ee1e>: <event_conversation_returned_to_section> section: 'cStaff_hr101EmployeeManagement'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:2efba>: Next section: gMain_charOrders
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.SectionHandler<inst:2f08f>: <event_conversation_returned_to_section> section: 'cStaff_hr101EmployeeManagement'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:2f13c>: Next section: g_goodbye
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:2f518>: Next section: g_finish
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.DefaultComm<inst:2fa1f>: Staff conversation started: default, actor=0x7027, Selina Jordan
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:2fae9>: Next section: gOrders_main
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:2fbc6>: Next section: gOrders_advanced
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:2fc32>: Next section: gOrders_advancedflytozone
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:2ff07>: Next section: gOrders_advancedflytozone_zoneselected
[Scripts] *** aicontext<player.default,0x7027>: Received order fly to Darned Hot Air and wait 
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:3035d>: Next section: g_interactionresult
[Scripts] *** aicontext<move.jump,0x7027>: jump interaction $result: nofuel
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:30557>: Next section: g_finish
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:309f5>: Next section: g_finish
[=ERROR=] PosRot::Set() matrix-decompose failed(
0.898840	-0.451853	3.691194	1.000000
)

[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:320db>: Next section: g_finish
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Engineer.DefaultComm<inst:327b2>: Engineer conversation started: default, actor=0x7007, Karry Jovi
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Engineer.SectionHandler<inst:32812>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cEngineer_repair'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:32847>: Next section: g_goodbye
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:32b8a>: Next section: g_finish
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:32f31>: Next section: g_cancel
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:330fd>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:331eb>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:335e3>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:3367c>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:33882>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:338b6>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:33937>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.DefaultComm<inst:33b54>: Staff conversation started: default, actor=0x7fe1, Liom Ohneaim
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:33bac>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Nav<inst:33c25>: Next section: gMainNav_menumap
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:33d6d>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.DefaultComm<inst:33e03>: Staff conversation started: default, actor=0x7fe1, Liom Ohneaim
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:33e5e>: Next section: gOrders_main
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:33ebf>: Next section: gOrders_advanced
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:33f28>: Next section: gOrders_advancedflytozone
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:34193>: Next section: gOrders_advancedflytozone_zoneselected
[Scripts] *** aicontext<player.default,0x7fe1>: Received order fly to Darned Hot Air and wait 
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:341c4>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:34299>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:342e1>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:34314>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:3452f>: Next section: gMain_charOrders
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:34616>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:347c9>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:348f1>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:3491f>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:34941>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:3497f>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:349ae>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:34a63>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:34ae0>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:34c6e>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:34cc4>: Next section: g_cancel
[General] *** Context:md.Trade.TradeMenus<inst:366e8>: entering gTrade_details
[General] *** Context:md.Trade.TradeMenus<inst:36976>: entering gTrade_details
[General] *** Context:md.Trade.TradeMenus<inst:36a03>: entering gTrade_transaction
[=ERROR=] Widget system error. Dimensions for button are too small. Button elements will overlap eachother. Dimensions are: width(182 px) height(21 px) - minimum dimensions for this button is 23 px
[=ERROR=] Widget system error. Dimensions for button are too small. Button elements will overlap eachother. Dimensions are: width(182 px) height(21 px) - minimum dimensions for this button is 23 px
[General] *** Context:md.Trade.TradeMenus<inst:36be1>: entering gTrade_details
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:36ebe>: Next section: g_cancel
[General] *** Context:md.Trade.TradeMenus<inst:378c1>: entering gTrade_transaction
[General] *** Context:md.Trade.TradeMenus<inst:37d36>: entering gTrade_transaction
[General] *** Context:md.Trade.TradeMenus<inst:37f0d>: entering gTrade_transaction
[General] *** Context:md.Trade.TradeMenus<inst:38622>: entering gTrade_transaction
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:39382>: Next section: g_finish
[General] *** Context:md.Trade.TradeMenus<inst:399dd>: entering gTrade_transaction
[General] *** Context:md.Trade.TradeMenus<inst:39c4f>: entering gTrade_transaction
[General] *** Context:md.Trade.TradeMenus<inst:39d38>: entering gTrade_transaction
[General] *** Context:md.Trade.TradeMenus<inst:39fc7>: entering gTrade_transaction
[Scripts] *** aicontext<player.default,0xb679>: New trade order received: 0x8ac
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:3a865>: Next section: g_finish
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:3a9f2>: Next section: g_finish
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:3ab52>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:3ac00>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:3ac21>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:3ac36>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:3addb>: Next section: g_cancel
[=ERROR=] C:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X Rebirth/(): CanTradeWith(): Trade has no Trader Container
[General] *** Context:md.Trade.TradeMenus<inst:3b847>: entering gTrade_transaction
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:3b9ad>: Next section: g_cancel
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:3bcd0>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:3bd45>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:3bde4>: Next section: g_cancel
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:3c020>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:3c082>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:3c1c8>: Next section: g_cancel
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:3c3ed>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:3c459>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:3c4ce>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:3c599>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:3c5c9>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:3c634>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:3c669>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:3c71f>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:3c795>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:3c856>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:3c8ae>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:3c959>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:3cd4a>: Next section: g_finish
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:3ce29>: Next section: gMain_leavePlatform
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Notifications.AutoSaveOnUndock<inst:3d17f>: Autosave: Last autosave was 18.3484 minutes ago
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Nav<inst:3d8e3>: Next section: gMainNav_plotcourse
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Guidance.GuidanceMission: Guidance set to space: Darned Hot Air
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:3dcb5>: Next section: g_finish
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:3dde1>: Next section: gMain_object_closeup
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Nav<inst:3de31>: Next section: gMainNav_menumap
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.DefaultComm<inst:3de58>: Staff conversation started: default, actor=0x7027, Selina Jordan
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:3dee2>: Next section: gOrders_stop
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Nav<inst:3df62>: Next section: gMainNav_menumap
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:3e1e6>: Next section: gMain_object_closeup
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Nav<inst:3e202>: Next section: gMainNav_menumap
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.DefaultComm<inst:3e21e>: Staff conversation started: default, actor=0x7027, Selina Jordan
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:3e2ad>: Next section: g_cancel
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:3f578>: Next section: gMain_object_closeup
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Nav<inst:3f5c0>: Next section: gMainNav_menumap
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Staff.DefaultComm<inst:3f60e>: Staff conversation started: default, actor=0x7027, Selina Jordan
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:3fac5>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:3fce4>: Next section: gOrders_main
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:3fdd2>: Next section: gOrders_advanced
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:3fea7>: Next section: gOrders_advancedflytozone
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Orders.SectionHandler<inst:400b0>: Next section: gOrders_advancedflytozone_zoneselected
[Scripts] *** aicontext<player.default,0x7027>: Received order fly to Darned Hot Air and wait 
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Nav<inst:40123>: Next section: gMainNav_menumap
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:401c8>: Next section: g_cancel
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:408d3>: Next section: g_interactionresult
[Scripts] *** aicontext<move.jump,0x7027>: jump interaction $result: nofuel
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.Speak<inst:4149a>: Speak conversation: Speak, actor=0x72b5, Katherine Vasquez, textref: 2005
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:4446e>: Next section: g_finish
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:455ce>: Next section: gMain_object_closeup
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:46d5b>: Next section: g_cancel
[Scripts] *** aicontext<masstraffic.police,0x4dcfc>: masstraffic.police run on ship in zone where policing is not possible! zone: Local Highway(highway01sector18_macro), owner: null
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:4e21b>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:4e353>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:4e482>: Next section: gMain_charOrders
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:4e502>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:4e555>: Next section: gMain_charOrders
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:4fca0>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:4fcde>: Next section: gMain_charOrders
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:4fe74>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:4ff23>: Next section: gMain_charOrders
[Scripts] *** aicontext<masstraffic.police,0x4ffc4>: masstraffic.police run on ship in zone where policing is not possible! zone: Local Highway(highway01sector18_macro), owner: null
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:50048>: Next section: gMain_charProfileMenu
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:500d6>: Next section: gMain_charOrders
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:50a21>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:50add>: Next section: gMain_charOrders
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:50bce>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:50c28>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:50c5e>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:50d48>: Next section: gMain_charOrders
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:50f29>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Info<inst:50ff7>: Next section: gMainInfo_property
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:5118c>: Next section: g_cancel
[Scripts] *** aicontext<masstraffic.police,0x55cd3>: masstraffic.police run on ship in zone where policing is not possible! zone: Local Highway(highway05sector18_macro), owner: null
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:55db6>: Next section: g_cancel
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:567d8>: Next section: gMain_object
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Guidance.ChangedSpace: Player has entered: Darned Hot Air
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Guidance.EndGuidance<inst:58631>: Ending Guidance
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:5b0b7>: Next section: g_finish
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:5b889>: Next section: gMain_object_closeup
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Nav<inst:5b8d7>: Next section: gMainNav_select_plotcourse
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler_Nav<inst:5b8db>: Next section: gMainNav_plotcourse
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Guidance.GuidanceMission: Guidance set to component: Daito of size: 113.75
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:5dec8>: Next section: gMain_remoteNPCList
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Itemtrader.DefaultComm<inst:5df57>: Itemtrader conversation started: default, actor=0x58e76, Katherine Brockhurst
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Itemtrader.SectionHandler<inst:5e049>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cItemtrader_wares'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Itemtrader.SectionHandler<inst:5e11b>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cItemtrader_wares'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:5e236>: Next section: gMain_remoteNPCList
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Itemtrader.DefaultComm<inst:5e291>: Itemtrader conversation started: default, actor=0x58e2d, Kirsty Smith
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Itemtrader.SectionHandler<inst:5e2af>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cItemtrader_wares'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:5e314>: Next section: gMain_remoteNPCList
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Itemtrader.DefaultComm<inst:5e33b>: Itemtrader conversation started: default, actor=0x58faf, Michael Chang
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Itemtrader.SectionHandler<inst:5e348>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cItemtrader_wares'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:5e382>: Next section: gMain_remoteNPCList
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Itemtrader.DefaultComm<inst:5e3a4>: Itemtrader conversation started: default, actor=0x58f30, Pedro Chang
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Itemtrader.SectionHandler<inst:5e3b2>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cItemtrader_wares'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:5e3dc>: Next section: gMain_remoteNPCList
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Itemtrader.DefaultComm<inst:5e407>: Itemtrader conversation started: default, actor=0x58edc, Shinji Green
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:5e471>: Next section: gMain_remoteNPCList
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Itemtrader.DefaultComm<inst:5e4b5>: Itemtrader conversation started: default, actor=0x58edc, Shinji Green
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Itemtrader.SectionHandler<inst:5e4d9>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cItemtrader_wares'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:5e50a>: Next section: gMain_remoteNPCList
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Itemtrader.DefaultComm<inst:5e53b>: Itemtrader conversation started: default, actor=0x58e8c, William Brown
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Itemtrader.SectionHandler<inst:5e54e>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cItemtrader_wares'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:5e596>: Next section: gMain_remoteNPCList
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Itemtrader.DefaultComm<inst:5e628>: Itemtrader conversation started: default, actor=0x58faf, Michael Chang
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Itemtrader.SectionHandler<inst:5e636>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cItemtrader_wares'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.MainMenu.SectionHandler<inst:5e6de>: Next section: gMain_remoteNPCList
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Itemtrader.DefaultComm<inst:5e70a>: Itemtrader conversation started: default, actor=0x58f30, Pedro Chang
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Itemtrader.SectionHandler<inst:5e71a>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cItemtrader_wares'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Itemtrader.SectionHandler<inst:5e812>: <event_conversation_returned_to_section> section: 'cItemtrader_wares'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Guidance.NearComponent: Distance to target was: 223.625
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Guidance.EndGuidance<inst:5e84c>: Ending Guidance
[Scripts] *** Context:md.NPC_Itemtrader.SectionHandler<inst:5e8df>: <event_conversation_next_section> section: 'cItemtrader_transfer'
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Conversations.SectionHandler<inst:5edbe>: Next section: g_cancel
[Scripts] *** Context:md.Notifications.OutOfAmmo<inst:5ef49>: Player ship out of ammo, macro=missile_player_dumbfire_heavy_macro, display name=Meteorites
[=ERROR=] Error in AI script move.escort.capital on entity 0x59a1: Property lookup failed: this.ship.distanceto
* this.ship == component.{0x599eL} (name='PMC Fighter Convoy Triath Raider', class=ship_s)
* Expression: this.ship.distanceto.{$target}
[=ERROR=] Error in AI script move.escort.capital on entity 0x59a1: Property lookup failed: this.ship.distanceto
* this.ship == component.{0x599eL} (name='PMC Fighter Convoy Triath Raider', class=ship_s)
[=ERROR=] Error in AI script trade.findfreetraderun on entity 0x95c1: Evaluated component 0x5e16a does not exist any more
* Expression: $checkrange
[=ERROR=] Error in AI script trade.findfreetraderun on entity 0x95c1: find_sell_offer does not have a suitable container or space to search in.
[=ERROR=] Error

YorrickVander
x4

Post by YorrickVander » Mon, 13. Oct 14, 06:00

off topic a bit but this part confuses me :
[=ERROR=] Cannot match path '/materiallibrary/collection[@name='player']/material[@name='player_hulls_01']/properties/property[@name='diffuse_detail_map']' in patch file 'extensions\Pimp_My_Skunk\libraries\material_library'. Skipping node.
[=ERROR=] Cannot match path '/materiallibrary/collection[@name='player']/material[@name='player_trims']/properties/property[@name='diffuse_detail_map']' in patch file 'extensions\Pimp_My_Skunk\libraries\material_library'. Skipping node.
[=ERROR=] Cannot match path '/materiallibrary/collection[@name='player']/material[@name='player_tech']/properties/property[@name='diffuse_detail_map']' in patch file 'extensions\Pimp_My_Skunk\libraries\material_library'. Skipping node.
[=ERROR=] Cannot match path '/materiallibrary/collection[@name='argon']/material[@name='ar_hulls_02']/properties/property[@name='diffuse_detail_map']' in patch file 'extensions\Pimp_My_Skunk\libraries\material_library'. Skipping node.
I use pimp my skunk (shiny) and do not get this error. It might be worth checking file integrity via steam or even reinstalling XR and see if you still get problems.
X Rebirth - A Sirius Cybernetics Corporation Product

Split irritate visiting pilot with strange vocal patterns.

iforgotmysocks
x4

Post by iforgotmysocks » Mon, 13. Oct 14, 15:36

You most likely don't find the menu option because you are using the latest version of SideBarExtender, which was released yesturday.
I asked for permission to upload the extender to my mods so ppl could pick up the newest version there if the fix for the mod is released too.

If you update the SideBarExtender but there is no update on any mod, it most likely means that the mod isn't updated yet and won't run anymore. :p

But i can't say for sure, i'm not home from work yet, but i'll get on it as soon as i can. :)

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”