[MOD] A New Dawn v07-10-2013 for X-Tended -Terran Conflict v2.1

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Revan Tiberius
x3ap

Post by Revan Tiberius » Sun, 8. Jun 14, 17:57

Is the mod still alive or has it finished?

Anubitus
x4

Post by Anubitus » Mon, 21. Jul 14, 04:03

dead..? not quite.. finished..? not by a long shot.. not for what i have in mind.. :p

life has thrown in some complications for me to deal with before i will be able to continue working on the mod.. i still do some stuff, from time to time..

in the meantime, if you guys feel like it, you can test the stuff that is already in the mod.. especially the sounds.. last week i fired up x3:tc and i noticed some of the sounds i put in the pack are not working correcly.. you can hear a click some of them.. please, if you come across sounds that have this, or you find them just anoying just tell me.. also if you find any other glitches.. i will, if i can, correct them..

i do have a cursor problem when you start a new game, and only then, the cursor is shown as a weird collection of symbols on the screen, but once i click once, its gone and i get the normal cursor.. so thats something i can live with..

for such a long time the mod has been out and i had very little feedback regarding problems.. this either means that the mod is perfect or ppl are not very interested.. i know my work is not perfect by far, so it must be option number two.. pls prove me wrong, as it is very hard to work on something nobody is interested in, i mean, whats the point.. right..? :)

so, for now, happy testing if you want and be asured, the mod is not dead.. :)

AnU

EDIT: i noticed the link is dead.. i i have re-uploaded the latest released version.. at least i think this is the file because i lost most of the files due to a HD crash.. :( also, since they messed up image-shack, i will be using some other image site.. any suggestions..?

Revan Tiberius
x3ap

Post by Revan Tiberius » Fri, 15. Aug 14, 17:01

Good to hear i was getting a bit worried. Ive had to get a new computer and stuff so have been re-installing stuff for a while so i am firing the mod back up.

Rev

Revan Tiberius
x3ap

Post by Revan Tiberius » Fri, 13. May 16, 16:44

Does anyone have a copy of this mod?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”