E Cells Disappearing from Station

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

white_avatar
x4

E Cells Disappearing from Station

Post by white_avatar » Fri, 11. Jul 14, 00:53

hi guys did any of you encounter this type of problem? I have constructed a solar plantation in OL, but after every few minutes my E cells in the storage of station keeps on discovering eventhough there are no trades happening.

YorrickVander
x4

Post by YorrickVander » Fri, 11. Jul 14, 00:56

Yeah there's an ongoing bug report in the public beta section. It seems to be a fault in the mass traffic trading as far as testers can tell.
X Rebirth - A Sirius Cybernetics Corporation Product

Split irritate visiting pilot with strange vocal patterns.

TheDeliveryMan
x4

Post by TheDeliveryMan » Fri, 11. Jul 14, 13:03

NPC and player owned stations in the same zone try to buy Energy Cells directly (by using the mass traffic network) from your station. As far as I can tell, these mass traffic trades either never complete or take way too long to complete. This results in the seller losing products without beeing payed and in the buyer losing money without receiving the wares.

You can prevent NPC station from buying from your station by setting trade restrictions to 'yes'.

If you don't want to use mods, I recommend to carefully consider station placement. Avoid building your station in a zone where primary/secondary resources of your station are produced or sold.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”