Stargate Atlantis xsp ships found

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

zombie-uk

Stargate Atlantis xsp ships found

Post by zombie-uk » Mon, 24. Mar 14, 01:39

A while back, I posted on a large collection of Stargate ships as well as ones from Babylon 5 etc.

It was [SHIPS] Stargate, babylon 5 and other ships:
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=3704273

The host files are no longer available on rapidshare as J.M. either removed them or perhaps Rapidshare simply expired them.

I have done a google search earlier on today and found atleast 2 of them from a Russian blog site that I would think one user attached them to another user's blog which are the

Ancient Destiny (M7)

[ external image ]

Ancient Seed ship (TL)

This are the only ships I have managed to find intact and I have the .XSP files on my cpu for storage and safe keeping for events just like this.

I can also mention I actually have most of the Stargate ships also installed on my copy of X-3 Reunion but I do not know how to reverse-install .XSP ships. (I know how to import-export ships on X3R and X3-TC) but this is beyond me.

These may no longer be supported but I do wish to share these ships as well as somehow try and retrieve the other .xsp ships from my X3R, the Wraith Hive Ship is fricking amazing and would love to see go up against the Terrans in TC/Albion Prelude.

Any advice?
Nvidia GeForce 9500GT

X3 Reunion i love it.

shanjoo

Post by shanjoo » Thu, 27. Apr 17, 15:29

I so want to use the destiny and seed ship in my game but I am finding it hard to find the files.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”