[SCRIPT] BBS Extras V1.61 : Updated 04/12/2006

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Sun, 17. Aug 08, 19:43

its not always available no, its random like any bbs mission

but they will only appear if you have something to find

it should be fine with the no-trash mod, that just edits the main text file to remove the entries, whereas this is a seperate script that adds to the BBS

zmed

Post by zmed » Sun, 17. Aug 08, 19:45

Cycrow wrote:its not always available no, its random like any bbs mission

but they will only appear if you have something to find

it should be fine with the no-trash mod, that just edits the main text file to remove the entries, whereas this is a seperate script that adds to the BBS
I appreciate the fast response.

xiriod
x3tc

Post by xiriod » Sun, 16. Nov 08, 14:04

@Cycrow

I noticed in your script that I could set Xenon from False to True and that would let offers for them appear as normal. But, the price was a bit off. The P was ok priced. But the K and J was way too cheap.

I know this script probably never was intended for Xenon ships, but is there a way to set the price of them to around 73 mill for example?

With all the fighting between Xenon and the others, why wouldn't there be some derelicts of them lying around too? :)

Besides, in X3 only the carrier Xenon is reasonably powerful really so it would not exactly unbalance anything either.

Just a thought :)

EDIT: I just noticed I could not dock any ships at the Xenon J. Maybe we are not supposed to cap them and use them at all?

Factor
x3tc

Post by Factor » Thu, 10. Sep 09, 16:22

I have yet another problem.

Occasionally, bbs extra for capship spawns them at coordinates where there are planets - in Split Fire and N.Memorial. So when I enter the sector and fly to coordinates, I get message "entering atmosphere". No ships are visible within the range of 20 kms when I am near that spot.

So I get no ship, and I can get any more of them from BBS. It seems like quest just hangs there

Any way to un-screw this? Will the uninstalling, loading, saving, reloading, saving and reinstalling BBS Extras fix the problem?

unity100
x3tc

Post by unity100 » Thu, 27. Feb 14, 15:57

since xrm already has some bbs stuff, will this work with xrm ?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 27. Feb 14, 15:59

No, it won't. XRM is a mod for X3TC/AP, while this is a script for X3R. The original BBS system in X3: Reunion doesn't exist in X3TC/AP anymore.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”