[Guide] The TC Main Plot Walkthroughs.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

oobee
x3tc

Post by oobee » Fri, 28. Oct 11, 13:38

yeah im trying the right base. youre actually given the wares by the goners. there dosent seem to be any way to station hack tho....is there something im missing?

Infekted
x3tc

Post by Infekted » Fri, 28. Oct 11, 15:21

Has the pirate base sent you off to get various things? Like squash mines etc.
Have you tried comming them?

oobee
x3tc

Post by oobee » Fri, 28. Oct 11, 23:42

1.ive got the spaceweed and the correct amount
2.contacted the docking manager he says something like "you must have been smoking spaceweed". Then the only reply to select is "erm."
3.ive also reqested permission to dock and no joy. and i cant select dock on the dropdown menu

so ....im at a loss. please help!!

DarkProphet

Help

Post by DarkProphet » Thu, 23. Jan 14, 21:02

Doing the final fury mission 2, im told to drop an advanced sat: when i do nothing happens. I do not get the mission to scan the station? WTF am i doing wrong.

I jump in with my Hyperion, (F) drop the advanced sat. and nothing happens...........

I have done this about 10 or more times and nothing seems to happen, I have even jumped in a carrier and watched it clean out the sector while i drop the sat!!!!!!! NOTHING this is very frustrating anyone able to help me here?

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Help

Post by Nanook » Thu, 23. Jan 14, 22:26

DarkProphet wrote:Doing the final fury mission 2, im told to drop an advanced sat: when i do nothing happens. I do not get the mission to scan the station? WTF am i doing wrong...
It's not a separate mission. After you drop the satellite, target the station (you should be able to see it off in the distance) and fly up close to it. Once you're close enough, the scan starts automatically. You won't get a 'mission complete' confirmation until you've completed both steps.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”