[Tool] X Rebirth Save Editor (08.12.2013)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

quintupularity
x4

Post by quintupularity » Sat, 14. Dec 13, 07:10

Scratch that bit about the sequana two posts above. I remember queueing it up in DHA. The rest applies, however. :)

Skay24

Post by Skay24 » Sun, 15. Dec 13, 18:08

quintupularity wrote:
swatti wrote:BUG / ISSUE:

Fedhelm the mining-ship is not shown as a picture in the editor and its name is shown as: units_size_l_ore_collector_macro - now also ingame :D
Built in a dock, not capped.

EDIT: its name cant also be modified. Once saved and re-opened, its reverted back to units_size_l_ore_collector_macro

PS: ignore the reset-shipyard REQ, staying in Omicron for a while resetted the shipyard.
I'm seeing this happen as well. A few differences, though.

I have one Fedhelm out and about mining. I have a second being built. Both of these show up in the editor as units_size_l_ore_collector_macro. The editor tells me I also have a Sequana, which I don't and never have.

The game correctly displays one Fedhelm in my collection, photo and all.
Got the same problem with Fedhelm in game, captured it. In game is correct.

Skay24

Post by Skay24 » Sun, 15. Dec 13, 18:31

Drone:
Surface miner URV Mk3, Scoop Collector URV Mk3 i see them in editor but not in game, can i get them or this is error.

essrco
x3

Post by essrco » Mon, 16. Dec 13, 23:31

Skay24 wrote:
quintupularity wrote:
swatti wrote:BUG / ISSUE:

Fedhelm the mining-ship is not shown as a picture in the editor and its name is shown as: units_size_l_ore_collector_macro - now also ingame :D
Built in a dock, not capped.

EDIT: its name cant also be modified. Once saved and re-opened, its reverted back to units_size_l_ore_collector_macro

PS: ignore the reset-shipyard REQ, staying in Omicron for a while resetted the shipyard.
I'm seeing this happen as well. A few differences, though.

I have one Fedhelm out and about mining. I have a second being built. Both of these show up in the editor as units_size_l_ore_collector_macro. The editor tells me I also have a Sequana, which I don't and never have.

The game correctly displays one Fedhelm in my collection, photo and all.
Got the same problem with Fedhelm in game, captured it. In game is correct.
Same issue for me, put on the ship Name "units_size_l_ore_collector_macro" Fedhelm again, then should be work.

My problem now are: I was use the Option "Finish ship" no ships are now on building Status but i can't sell or buy a new one from Ship trader

Frumph
x4

Post by Frumph » Mon, 16. Dec 13, 23:53

@essrco

Edit the savegame, search for "NPC_shiptrader

those "vars" section under the cues, remove all of the vars except the $actor and $warelist, keep those two

make look like this:

Code: Select all

<vars>
<value name="$WareList" type="list" value="1877"/>
<value name="$actor" type="component" value="[0x5453]"/>
</vars>
*NOTE* ^ don't copy and paste, the value's need to represent what they are in your save file, not what i have there. Just remove those excess lines until it is just those two

scottykad

Post by scottykad » Tue, 17. Dec 13, 18:45

My ships are made without the gravidar, i use this mod to put in the gravidar, works, load game and the gravidar is still missing no matter how many times i load the game, save, close, open the mod, add gravidar again, reload game....its gone again...please help....help?

essrco
x3

Post by essrco » Tue, 17. Dec 13, 21:46

Frumph wrote:@essrco

Edit the savegame, search for "NPC_shiptrader

those "vars" section under the cues, remove all of the vars except the $actor and $warelist, keep those two

make look like this:

Code: Select all

<vars>
<value name="$WareList" type="list" value="1877"/>
<value name="$actor" type="component" value="[0x5453]"/>
</vars>
*NOTE* ^ don't copy and paste, the value's need to represent what they are in your save file, not what i have there. Just remove those excess lines until it is just those two
You are the best Frumph :-) It's works! finally I can build Ships again!

many thanks :D

cecil101

Post by cecil101 » Tue, 17. Dec 13, 23:52

Can you please check if this breaks shipyards? I completed a stuck ship in darned hot air so I can make a reahanas (or whatever lol). Made my ship (it worked). Then went to go make a feldhem and the ship builder said they had the materials, clicked ok, took my money and nothing happened. Checked the save editor after and the ship I ordered wasn't in the cue.
Also, sent one in for minor repairs... It docked and undocked and that was it... no fixed ship.
It's so hard to tell if it's a mod or if it's the game...

Frumph
x4

Post by Frumph » Tue, 17. Dec 13, 23:59

If there's no buildmoduile_ship set for the shipyard, clearing all of that out except the actor and wareslist essential resets the shiptrader, so you're fine.

Everything built after that is fixed in the 1.20 patch

cecil101

Post by cecil101 » Wed, 18. Dec 13, 00:17

Ok, thanks. I'll give it a Second go and be more critical of how things progress... I can't even remember if this issue was pre or post 1.20.

Thanks for the response

swatti
x4

Post by swatti » Wed, 18. Dec 13, 18:07

BUG-REPORT: auto-renaming mah ships!

1: The mining-ship Fedhelm turns into "units_size_l_ore_collector_macro" upon loading a save and saves as that name.

2: Constructor-ship ware that are only single, such as shield-generator state in the amount "not aviable" and cant be modified.

EDIT:
3: In the drop-down menus pressin "F" on wares does not cycle thru all wares starting with "F"

EDIT 2: Feature REQ
Add ammo to capital-ships. Built ships dont have any, capped ships do. Tehy dont seem to take cargo-space so may as well go wild with numbers ;)

Tami779

Post by Tami779 » Fri, 20. Dec 13, 14:08

the repair function for the Players ship don´t work for me. Does anybody know how to find this in the savegame?

Beside of that a quick and nice editor- thanks a lot!

Tami779

Post by Tami779 » Fri, 20. Dec 13, 14:21

Sorry beeing lazy, found it by myself:
search for owner="player", then for your ship you like to repair.
Then search for <hull value=... and you can edit the value her as wished.

milytar
x4

Post by milytar » Fri, 20. Dec 13, 14:57

Tami779 wrote:the repair function for the Players ship don´t work for me. Does anybody know how to find this in the savegame?

Beside of that a quick and nice editor- thanks a lot!
If you read correctly then you see- Repair all Components,thats mean shields,engine,turrets and jumpdrive-those are components!!!Hull is different "story",i use welding laser mod: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=355290
And one day ... one day i will be there ...
And if not... then i will be here ...

Me

cecil101

Post by cecil101 » Sat, 21. Dec 13, 15:02

Is it a bug that I cant see the Albion capital shipyard under the shipyards tab?

Baconnaise
x4

Post by Baconnaise » Sat, 21. Dec 13, 17:42

cecil101 wrote:Is it a bug that I cant see the Albion capital shipyard under the shipyards tab?
Might be but the Shady Vault Yard has never been in the list since the get go. Maybe folks have a thing against PMC and Albion in general. I'm kidding but great question.

synctrance

Post by synctrance » Wed, 25. Dec 13, 16:00

Not sure if its a bug, but the editor reads my Fedhelm as "units_size_l_ore_collector_macro" and making it the ships name if i save the save file.
Raapys wrote:This isn't X4. They never said your ships would be able to fire.

Frumph
x4

Post by Frumph » Wed, 25. Dec 13, 16:19

I do not think that the author is working on this save game editor anymore. Pity.

Maybe someone can see about getting the source up on github or something?

swatti
x4

Post by swatti » Wed, 25. Dec 13, 20:28

I was kinda worried he may have dropped off... This is still one of THE most powerfull "problem-solvers" in Rebirth

Saheike
x4

Post by Saheike » Thu, 26. Dec 13, 13:16

Just wait till the holyday time is over and he is back again. I think he has family and so enough to do without the savegame editor.

:oops:
Lieben Gruß von Sabine

//^:^\\ Trakkathrin-Kilrathina

Liberte, Egalite, Variete...

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”