[Tool] X Rebirth Save Editor (08.12.2013)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Isbeorn
x3tc

Post by Isbeorn » Tue, 3. Dec 13, 18:57

swatti wrote:REQUEST: add ships function & add marines

My save is seemingly borked so may as well star a new but i dont want to re-capture all the capitals nor hunt crew for em. If im not listaken, npc-ships are "created" fully staffed. If not possible, any way will suffice.

Hunting the universe for those elite-marines is also pain, being able to add those would be huge help to us starting again.
This is planned, but it will definitely take some time, so no ETA on that.

lubatomy
x4

Post by lubatomy » Tue, 3. Dec 13, 19:19

One other thing i noticed, if you have a taranis in your assets, you can not add fuel cells to it because even though it can hold fuel, your save editor sees the ship as being unable to hold anything and will not let you add fuel to it.

Not sure if it is related to just the plot taranis or if it is related to something else. Only one i have had at the moment is the one from the plot line and when i open the save, it will never let me add fuel cells (ship is empty at the time).

StormMagi
x4

Post by StormMagi » Tue, 3. Dec 13, 21:22

Can you make it so you can add fuel cells to cap ships as well?
MOD XR Show Skills

Flying spaceships since 1993.

Saheike
x4

Post by Saheike » Tue, 3. Dec 13, 21:25

StormMagi wrote:Can you make it so you can add fuel cells to cap ships as well?
Why don´t you give them the order to buy fuel cells ? See the command in the ship menue if contacting them.

:oops:
Lieben Gruß von Sabine

//^:^\\ Trakkathrin-Kilrathina

Liberte, Egalite, Variete...

Nikola515
x4

Post by Nikola515 » Tue, 3. Dec 13, 22:09

Isbeorn wrote:
darkanimist wrote:When i use the editor everything is in the macro name still and when i click enable on skill for crew it does enable them but can not edit them they just revert back to 0 but stay enabled
Seems like you miss the 2 XML files. They need to be placed in the same directory as the SaveEditor.exe.
Maybe the app hasn't got the rights to access those files? have you tried to open it in admin mode?
It looks like im having a same problem too. What two XML files im missing ? Also im having problem when I want to add drone/items( I can add only cargo lifter drones but I cant switch them to anything) Same thing for items I get antimatter cells but I cant switch them ,only thing I can do is change quantity ). Also admin mode didn't help :( Thanks for Editor it helps with those damn bags ;) Im using v1.18...

Sorry bad English

Edit: This is what I have in folder
ComboBoxValues
MacroTranslation
Redme
and Editor

I fixed problem my .NET Framework was v1.1 :oops:
It's not world hunger because we can't feed poor,it's because there will never be enough to feed the rich .....

Isbeorn
x3tc

Post by Isbeorn » Tue, 3. Dec 13, 23:41

Hopefully the new Cargo Tab Design will fix the previously mentioned issues.
Also the Gravidar check is implemented. If the info Tab doesn't show "Add Gravidar" for the selected ship, that ship already has a gravidar.

spartanheyho

Post by spartanheyho » Tue, 3. Dec 13, 23:48

SWEET!! Gona try it out!

jeroll3d
x3ap

Post by jeroll3d » Wed, 4. Dec 13, 00:26

What is 'gravidar'?
Entusiasta da série X3! The best game.

darkanimist

Post by darkanimist » Wed, 4. Dec 13, 02:28

Isbeorn wrote: Seems like you miss the 2 XML files. They need to be placed in the same directory as the SaveEditor.exe.
Maybe the app hasn't got the rights to access those files? have you tried to open it in admin mode?
i have both files in the folder but if i have the combo box values inside the folder i get an error whether or not i run in admin or not and the names of everything is still in macro from if the editor is run in admin

Edit: fixed the macro problem and the combo box values error by re downloading cause nexus was being buggy for me last night but still have the problem with enabling the other skill on the crew it always just goes back to 0 when i change them.

StormMagi
x4

Post by StormMagi » Wed, 4. Dec 13, 04:24

Saheike wrote:
StormMagi wrote:Can you make it so you can add fuel cells to cap ships as well?
Why don´t you give them the order to buy fuel cells ? See the command in the ship menue if contacting them.

:oops:
Because sometimes, there are no friendly stations in which to buy them :P And since you can add other cargo...why not fuel cells
MOD XR Show Skills

Flying spaceships since 1993.

milytar
x4

Post by milytar » Wed, 4. Dec 13, 08:25

hi again,another little issiue;when i try add fuel or cargo to universal cargo hold to plot given construction ship then editor stop working,but i can add fuel to plot given Taranis.I dont tried jet on non plot given ships that!
PS!This editor goes better and better,keep good work and please dont dear to quit! :lol:
And one day ... one day i will be there ...
And if not... then i will be here ...

Me

Isbeorn
x3tc

Post by Isbeorn » Wed, 4. Dec 13, 09:21

milytar wrote:hi again,another little issiue;when i try add fuel or cargo to universal cargo hold to plot given construction ship then editor stop working,but i can add fuel to plot given Taranis.I dont tried jet on non plot given ships that!
PS!This editor goes better and better,keep good work and please dont dear to quit! :lol:
Could you please upload your savegame file for me, so i can check it directly what i missed in the code? thank you.

Pablo-Diablo

Post by Pablo-Diablo » Wed, 4. Dec 13, 09:35

Hi,
I can't seem to add drones to certain ships. Below is a link to my save file. Ships in question are Arawn and one of the Titurels. The save editor says that the drones are there when you load the save file again but when in game there are no drones.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105 ... ve_004.xml

jeroll3d
x3ap

Post by jeroll3d » Wed, 4. Dec 13, 10:28

Pablo-Diablo wrote:Hi,
I can't seem to add drones to certain ships. Below is a link to my save file. Ships in question are Arawn and one of the Titurels. The save editor says that the drones are there when you load the save file again but when in game there are no drones.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105 ... ve_004.xml
Yes, same problem in here.

[and, what is 'gravidar'?]

Well, the editor is very cool. :)
Entusiasta da série X3! The best game.

milytar
x4

Post by milytar » Wed, 4. Dec 13, 11:54

Isbeorn wrote:
milytar wrote:hi again,another little issiue;when i try add fuel or cargo to universal cargo hold to plot given construction ship then editor stop working,but i can add fuel to plot given Taranis.I dont tried jet on non plot given ships that!
Could you please upload your savegame file for me, so i can check it directly what i missed in the code? thank you.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qa7cqg7j1z3pi29/save_002.xml

Me

Isbeorn
x3tc

Post by Isbeorn » Wed, 4. Dec 13, 12:10

milytar wrote:
Isbeorn wrote:
Ah i see. The cargo Tags are missing. I didn't check for them, because i thought all ships have them automatically :shock: Will update it somewhere after work today.

Pablo-Diablo wrote:Hi,
Yeah i saw that too, but i don't know what is missing yet. Seems like it is not enough for some ships to list the drones under the <ammunition> tags

milytar
x4

Post by milytar » Wed, 4. Dec 13, 12:23

Isbeorn wrote:
milytar wrote:
Isbeorn wrote:
Ah i see. The cargo Tags are missing. I didn't check for them, because i thought all ships have them automatically :shock: Will update it somewhere after work today.
You are the man!Thanx

Me

Plärr Jörgenson
x4

Post by Plärr Jörgenson » Wed, 4. Dec 13, 14:09

i encounteres the following problem:

i ordered a rahanas (energy) at darned hot air shipyard, but they couldn't finish it because of shortage of pretty much everything, so i used the finish ship option. the ship is finished but only the mid section of the ship is visible. i can dock but i'm docking in empty space.

i can send you a screenshot if you want...

Saheike
x4

Post by Saheike » Wed, 4. Dec 13, 14:57

Plärr Jörgenson wrote:i encounteres the following problem:

i ordered a rahanas (energy) at darned hot air shipyard, but they couldn't finish it because of shortage of pretty much everything, so i used the finish ship option. the ship is finished but only the mid section of the ship is visible. i can dock but i'm docking in empty space.

i can send you a screenshot if you want...
Seems that it is more a problem of the games grafik and you should look at the tech sektor for solutions.
Lieben Gruß von Sabine

//^:^\\ Trakkathrin-Kilrathina

Liberte, Egalite, Variete...

swatti
x4

Post by swatti » Wed, 4. Dec 13, 15:21

If something is missing resources, cap a freighter and add wares needed to its hold and manually trade with the station needing the stuff.

BUG / ISSUE: Reputation between NPCs

Im trying to "spice up" the war between Plutards and Heart Of Albion but even if i change the reputation it reverts back to what it was once i load the save in the editor.

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”