x2 the threat finding pilot level

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

silverfury0093
x2

x2 the threat finding pilot level

Post by silverfury0093 » Sat, 3. Aug 13, 17:15

Im currently stuck in trying to find the sector trader pilot level ive already try searching over google and I install the bonus pack but i still no idea where to find the pilot level in the game and Its been droving me bonkersall weekend

devilofbelfast
xr

Post by devilofbelfast » Sat, 3. Aug 13, 19:49

hi, to see the pilots level just open that particular ships info screen. the one where you can see the ships weapons, cargo ect and his name and rank will be at the top.

*edit if your pilot is telladi, his/her name might be so long it pushes the rank of the menu. to avoid it try to hire pilots in pretty much any other races sectors as they have shorter names
the four most important things iv'e found out,
1, your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
2, dont argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experiance.
3, if gods watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining,
4, Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

silverfury0093
x2

Post by silverfury0093 » Sat, 3. Aug 13, 23:49

Ive tried that everyone say its at the top but I still dont see anything at the top except for 1mw sheilding

devilofbelfast
xr

Post by devilofbelfast » Sun, 4. Aug 13, 20:10

sorry, this is the closest pic i could find, its just a google image. you see where it says pilot at the top with the name julian? thats the part that will change to the pilots name on any ship other than the one your currently flying (u.t's ect). I mean, if you enter the ship personally, your pilot should be removed and it will revert to julian.

hope this makes sense and heres the pic link

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?start=15 ... 126&ty=120
2, dont argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experiance.
4, Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

silverfury0093
x2

Post by silverfury0093 » Mon, 5. Aug 13, 04:40

I check on all my traders and its all the same it all say julin and nothing different for all of them and srry if I sound stress out but after reading all the different topic on sector lecel and everything I still can not find the pilot level it either im blind or it's something everyone else can see.

And another thing I just realize one of my traders made like 7+million in one of the message log yet I have yet to receive the 7 million only a couple hundred thousand was given to me?

devilofbelfast
xr

Post by devilofbelfast » Mon, 5. Aug 13, 13:59

are you using any scripts or mods that might interfere with the sector trader scripts? i remember something similar happening to one of my playthroughs but i've no idea what i did to solve it...

as to the credits part, have you got your traders homebased to a station? their profits will be deposited there instead of your personal account.

one last thing, try downloading the cheat package, starting a new game and spawning a universal trader. just watch it for a while and monitor the credits its making and the wares its trading in. if it keeps happening try reinstalling the game plus the patches and bonus pack from this site. i know it can be a pain in the ass but its fixed most of the problems i encountered

silverfury0093
x2

Post by silverfury0093 » Mon, 5. Aug 13, 14:52

Im playing woth x2 america verison update to 1.4 than 1.5 and artifact life and bonus pack installed

silverfury0093
x2

Post by silverfury0093 » Wed, 7. Aug 13, 07:49

As for the money it was all made by a sector trader 7 million and only 1 million went to my bank. So for now I reinstalled the game and all the patches now the money issue gone but the pilot level is still no where to be seen

silverfury0093
x2

Post by silverfury0093 » Thu, 8. Aug 13, 01:06

Nvm after a second reinstalltion because the 1st reinstallation made argon disappear into the void. The second reinstallation fix the polit level so now I can see it and thank you mate for helpping me

Destrolly

Post by Destrolly » Fri, 9. Aug 13, 15:35

hi there, i have a similar problem with seeing the pilot lvl ... somehow i need to scroll down to see more info like the pilor name pilot lvl ...but ive no ideea how to select the upper side of that bar..can anyone help me ?

silverfury0093
x2

Post by silverfury0093 » Fri, 9. Aug 13, 16:56

Yeah it your havong the same issue as me just uninstall and reinstallation the game then get the 1.4 country patch and than the 1.5 than get the bonus package and finally run the game. If you lload a save and its still a provlem findong the pilot name and level restart a new game so fix the issue.

ACE0

Post by ACE0 » Fri, 9. Aug 13, 20:02

Press P for Player statistics.
Use the Page down keys to scroll it down and Page up to scroll it back up.

verecia

Post by verecia » Thu, 28. Nov 13, 14:31

I had the same problem for the longest time.

I re-installed twice and put in all those patches and whatnot.

I stumbled on a fix:

I put in 3x25 MW shields (max), jumpdrive, twelve fighter drones, an alpha-IRE on a Dolphin, all upgrades maxed, All trade, fight, special and nav. softwares, jumpdrive, duplex scanner, best buy/sell from teladi eq dock, trading system extension.

Then the universal trader option popped up. (it was only after i added the max shields) So i start that. Then an error message comes in with the pilot's fancy name and level saying it's too low. so I start sector trader and I look at the pilot name, and it's back to how it should be. [Rank] [Name] (level).

So the gist of it is to remember to max your shields.

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”