[Mod] Ashleys Factories L + XL + XXL V2.5 *Updated 09/11/2007*

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Should XL food and XL Mines be inported to X3?

XL Food Yes
5%
XL Mines Yes
9%
XL Food No
0%
XL Mines No
2%
Yes for XL Plants!
80%
No! XL Plants
3%

Total votes: 715

jumbled
x4

Post by jumbled » Wed, 1. Sep 10, 06:48

Sorry if this was mentioned before...it's a long thread and there no search feature that I can find inside here...

For some time now, I've seen a little glitch that bothered me. It doesn't affect game play, but it's an eye-sore, and if you don't know what it is, you can't figure out if you want/need it or not.

The Gamma Kyon factory in your shipyards has the wrong name on the station list. Instead of saying "Gamma Kyon Emitter Forge", it says "This factory manufactures the massive.....blah blah blah--off the screen".

I found the errant bit of coding in the T file 448400.xml (in my case, being English). The lines that give the names are both set to id # 21561, with the second line (the description) overwriting the first (the station name) in the final display in the game. It's easily fixed by editing the file to match the numbering scheme of the other factories -- the name is 21561 and the description should be 21562.

Just for your information in case this bothers anyone else besides me. :)

gilboa
x4

5GJ shields.

Post by gilboa » Sat, 11. Sep 10, 19:37

Any idea why I can't seem to find any 5GJ factories in any of the Ashley's shipyards?
Far worse, I managed to track a 5GJ factory in Ministry of finance shipyard... but it started producing 10GJ shields :(

As I'm building a fleet of (highly) modified Leviathan's I need large amount of 5GJ shields :(

- Gilboa
X2 Linux (LGP).
Heavily modified X3:R Linux w/ XTM (LGP).
Heavily modified X3:TC w/ XRM (under wine).
Heavily modified X3:AP Linux w/ XRM.
Modified X4 Linux w/ VRO.
Machine: 2 x E5-2658V2, 32G, 8TB RAID10, 1080GTX, Dell UP3216Q 4K LCD.

HaroldBass
x3

Post by HaroldBass » Mon, 11. Jun 12, 06:34

Just another noob question. Can anyone direct me to where I can download Ashley's XL Fabs Mod?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 11. Jun 12, 11:48

There are alternative Download links on x1tp.com:

Normal version:
[ external image ]

Version for XTM:
[ external image ]
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Turnus
x4

Post by Turnus » Fri, 15. Jun 12, 07:16

X2-Illuminatus wrote:There are alternative Download links on x1tp.com:

Normal version:
[ external image ]

Version for XTM:
[ external image ]
I hate my computer. I'm have problem with equipment not showing up with names, just those string things, I swear it's gotta be my comp, you scripters say there aren't any issues but i keep getting the same issue no matter the script/mod. If you'd care to take a look, http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=324145.

lilbrp

Post by lilbrp » Thu, 21. Nov 13, 06:10

ok, I got the file on desktop, but it's a .rar file and the plugin manager doesn't recognize? What do I do?

CaptainRAVE
x4

Post by CaptainRAVE » Thu, 19. Dec 13, 23:55

Does this work with AP?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 20. Dec 13, 00:27

No, it doesn't.
lilbrp wrote:ok, I got the file on desktop, but it's a .rar file and the plugin manager doesn't recognize? What do I do?
Extract the archive like any other .zip or .rar archive directly to the X3 directory, as mentioned in the first post of this thread.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Spiritclaw

XTM Version!!!

Post by Spiritclaw » Fri, 4. Nov 16, 17:11

Where can i download them?

.. all Links in the Forum looks broken .... please... i want it! xD

Please, really need help ...

EDIT:

ok, i found it!

Here`s a activ Link:

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”