Missing planet textures?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Realspace
x4

Missing planet textures?

Post by Realspace » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 21:50

I want to adress the horribly looking yellow planet of Albion, so in the material I looked for the textures and found that the listed textures are not present in the folder. This:

Code: Select all

<properties>
        <property type="BitMap" name="diffuse_paint_map" value="assets\environments\planets\textures\planet_poison_rivers_continents_HD"></property>
        <property type="BitMap" name="diffuse_map" value="assets\environments\planets\textures\planets_continent_fungusworld_diff"></property>
        <property type="BitMap" name="diffuse_detail_map" value="assets\environments\planets\textures\planets_continent_toxics_diff"></property>
        <property type="BitMap" name="normal_detail_map" value="assets\environments\planets\textures\planets_poison_climate_diff"></property>
        <property type="BitMap" name="normal_map" value="assets\environments\planets\textures\planet_poison_cratered_normal"></property>
Indeed the planet looks ugly and low res, see here:
http://static2.nexusmods.com/154/mods/1 ... 867250.jpg

Any guess? Are they missing in your folder too? Mybe I did not decompiled them

Observe
xr

Re: Missing planet textures?

Post by Observe » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 21:53

Realspace wrote:Are they missing in your folder too? Mybe I did not decompiled them
Those files are present in my folder. You must not have extracted them.

Realspace
x4

Post by Realspace » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 22:17

Thanks! I must try another decompiler then. Do you also see the planet this ugly in your installation?
http://static2.nexusmods.com/154/mods/1 ... 867250.jpg
It seems missing textures indeed

Ok solved, please delete the thread, sorry

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”