[MOD] Desexualised Clubs

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

jacog

[MOD] Desexualised Clubs

Post by jacog » Mon, 18. Nov 13, 21:25

Because I imagine we're not a bunch of children that need to be pandered to, yeah? WIP - Still need to remove the cheesy holo-dancers and some of the other textures.

http://www.nexusmods.com/xrebirth/mods/67/?

- by WelshPixie

Edit: Adjusted link to new nexus format. X2-Illuminatus

Baler

Post by Baler » Mon, 18. Nov 13, 21:51

Thanks for this mod, i did not like how they had to have half naked women in all the stations with a club. I could only think that they did that to try and trick young men into buying the game.
*sigh*

zombu2

Post by zombu2 » Mon, 18. Nov 13, 22:13

heh would be funny to have No Ma'm signs posted everywhere

Nibel

Post by Nibel » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 00:18

you should just make pics "Mom's Vigilante !"

enenra
x4

Post by enenra » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 00:20

NacNud
x3

Post by NacNud » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 02:22

Thanks for this mod. While the default images are fine for me, I didn't want my Step-son to play the and see them.

Keep up the great work!

kamikazi1231
x3tc

Post by kamikazi1231 » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 05:08

Let's try to keep the topic on the quality of the mod. If there are people out there that want to use it great for them. There will be another crowd that want more risque features in clubs.

As for the mod I think the signs with drinks are very well done. The dragon banner wall hanging looks a bit odd for some reason, may just clash with station interior. The alien faces I'm not too sure about. They don't really advertise a club to me. Possibly the circle with the face could be turned into a menu with bofu, agnu beef, all that on it? If that is the circle on the walls of clubs. Id honestly rather see unreadable text with drink pictures than the larger blue alien face. It just looks a little strange. Possibly that could be an advertisement for some other service besides the club? Would add more variety to the stations. It could even be a Plutarch banner reminding us that we are never truly free.

All in all a great start so far. I'm always happy to see more mods being created and X games supported. Keep up the good work.

WelshPixie

Post by WelshPixie » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 09:01

kamikazi1231 wrote:Possibly the circle with the face could be turned into a menu with bofu, agnu beef, all that on it? If that is the circle on the walls of clubs. Id honestly rather see unreadable text with drink pictures than the larger blue alien face. It just looks a little strange. Possibly that could be an advertisement for some other service besides the club? Would add more variety to the stations. It could even be a Plutarch banner reminding us that we are never truly free.
Awesome suggestions, thank you! I'll see what I can do :)
HETPE3B wrote:what's your next mod then? every woman charactrer with "muslim-headdress"
No - I'm modding assless chaps into all the male armour to match Yisha's boob-window. ;)
TheShadowofSins wrote:So women should feel ashamed to be human and to look nice ?
Well let's be fair, it's not very nice towards the other alien races in the game that every single bar in every single zone chooses to show only Argon women for their sexual cues, is it? :)

Gazz
x4

Post by Gazz » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 12:07

Topic split.

If you wish to talk about cultural differences or boobies in general, do it here.

If you don't I'll drag you there. By your ears.
My complete script download page. . . . . . I AM THE LAW!
There is no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

morikaane
x4

Post by morikaane » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 15:52

Gazz wrote:Topic split.

If you wish to talk about cultural differences or boobies in general, do it here.

If you don't I'll drag you there. By your ears.
:lol:

[sorry, but that was too funny!]

But seriously, that happy hour neon looks really nice -- good job!

M.
| XRM | XSSP | IE | IEX | UI-Gold |

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Volatar
xr

Post by Volatar » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 16:23

Thank you for this mod. Not sure how they got a Pegi 12 rating with this stuff in.

seroto9
x4

Post by seroto9 » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 18:09

Thanks: in time, the game may seem like it was made by adults living in the twenty-first century.

Iosyn

Post by Iosyn » Sat, 23. Nov 13, 20:40

To be honest, I don't really care about the default images. They're tame enough as it is, although I was suprised that every club seemed to be a strip club.
Frankly you'd see more nudity on the fashion channel or daytime TV anyway. :/

That said, I anticipate the removal of holo-dancers with much joy.
Because I certainly appreciate their curv--

Gahaha. I can't even think it without breaking out in laughter. :D
Think about it: They've all been stuck in the same system for a few hundred years.
Everyone is now related to everyone else.
Incest has skewed the general consensus of what it means to be sexually attractive and/or curvy. :D

Mogir

Post by Mogir » Sun, 24. Nov 13, 03:41

I have not even noticed the holo dancers :(

Thanks for telling me!

ianrobo75
x4

Post by ianrobo75 » Fri, 30. May 14, 11:54

link inactive - is this mod dead?
Win10 Home 64-bit, Intel i7-9750H @ 2.6GHz. NVidia GeForce RTX 2070 (8 GB). 16 GB ram.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 30. May 14, 12:54

Nexus servers have been changed a while ago, and so have the links. The new link is the following:

http://www.nexusmods.com/xrebirth/mods/67/?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

FredyKyong

Post by FredyKyong » Sun, 1. Jun 14, 02:58

ianrobo75 wrote:link inactive - is this mod dead?
Better is!

I want a mod to have them all NAKED!

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”