X Rebirth Zombies have taken over all my stations!

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Snergverkumferin
x3

X Rebirth Zombies have taken over all my stations!

Post by Snergverkumferin » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 06:38

I have been playing X Rebirth for one day now and I must say how surprised I am to see Zombies on every station. It's fantastic and it gives the game a Dead Space feel to see all these horrific swollen round faces with awful skin textures inhabiting all the spaceports! I only wish I had a chainsaw so I could go all Evil Dead on them. I'm perplexed, however, to see that instead of the expected "uuuuunnnnngggh" or other guttural growls, these zombies all have regular text conversations peppered with off color remarks, insults and downright bizarre responses in what I must only conclude is a fervent desire by Egosoft to establish a dialect for the future..."not".

orcinus

Re: X Rebirth Zombies have taken over all my stations!

Post by orcinus » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 06:45

Snergverkumferin wrote:...in what I must only conclude is a fervent desire by Egosoft to establish a dialect for the future..."not".
I've got this theory that in X:R universe all the systems got a shipment of babelfish that were off. And by off i mean off, slimy gills and all.

Since babelfish control brainwaves of their host, that explains the looks on the NPC's faces as well.

chikatilo

Post by chikatilo » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 06:48

X rebirth was worth the $50 for the laughs i got off this forum. Genuinly entertaining from time to time. Community is awesome xD

Snergverkumferin
x3

Post by Snergverkumferin » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 07:14

Sadly, I'm more entertained reading all the hilarity on these forums than I am by the game. That makes me sad. I've lost count of the little bugs, and the design choices just baffle me. I really wonder if they played this game at all...and did the same people play this one that played the others? Did they LIKE the others?...because this game makes me think they didn't particularly care for X:R's predecessors. Time to fire up X3:TC.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”