Cops

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Badmagic
x4

Cops

Post by Badmagic » Sat, 16. Nov 13, 07:47

I'm not going to rant, I have many issues with the game, very many issues, very very many issues with the game which are all already plastered all over this forum and the steam forum and I'm guessing any forum for this iteration in the series that is not utterly deserted.

One thing, just a quick question, anyone know what the ever-loving @+\# is going on with the cops and scanning threats till they finally loose it and just ram you constantly?

Just curious.
"Whatever blows your hair back"

TGS
x3ap

Re: Cops

Post by TGS » Sat, 16. Nov 13, 09:03

Badmagic wrote:I'm not going to rant, I have many issues with the game, very many issues, very very many issues with the game which are all already plastered all over this forum and the steam forum and I'm guessing any forum for this iteration in the series that is not utterly deserted.

One thing, just a quick question, anyone know what the ever-loving @+\# is going on with the cops and scanning threats till they finally loose it and just ram you constantly?

Just curious.
I have no idea but I have to admit, the first time it was quite hilarious, until the rep drop. The second time, mildly annoying. The fifth time I just blasted the bastards into dust.

I mean seriously I want to like this game I really really do. But *everything* in this game is repetitive and annoying. FPS? Pointless, repetitive and annoying. UI? Pointless, repetitive and annoying. (In fairness... that could be applied to most games but the point is that it shouldn't be a noticable annoyance)
The voice acting is terrible. The only reason I even still have my sound enabled while playing is because I'm playing the campaign and the subtitles aren't particularly good when you have overlapped speaking which seems to happen a lot so I don't want to miss something that I might need to know.

I haven't gotten to the 'build' part of the game so I'm really hoping that it is better. I might start a free play game and see if I can find some enjoyment in that form. Cause the plot just seems annoying. I don't feel like I'm accomplishing anything aside from being thrust into nonsense.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”