With my specs

AMD 8350

8 gig 1600 ram

NVidia 770 4gig

Should I be able to get max settings ?

mr_flappypants
x3tc

Post by mr_flappypants » Sat, 16. Nov 13, 03:23

Well from the looks of it, optimization is pretty bad right now. The game stutters for me even on mid/high settings (no it isn't my computer). Almost gave me a headache with how 'unsmooth' the graphics were.

So in short, you should be fine with highish settings within the limits of this particular problem.

Combat Wombat
x4

Post by Combat Wombat » Sat, 16. Nov 13, 03:25

I have everything maxed at 2048x1152 using the same video card you have and I haven't had any fps issues. I do have twice the ram and a better processor but I don't think Rebirth is all that taxing in those departments...

Only time it seems to start slowing down is after I minimize it a few times.
You can give a man fire and he will be warm for a day, but set him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

EmperorJon
x3tc

Post by EmperorJon » Sat, 16. Nov 13, 03:31

I have a 760, and the game tends to either run really really smoothly, or quite low FPS. I had one situation where I was flying around at about 8 FPS wondering what on Earth was causing the issue, then it randomly instantly jumped to about 40FPS and stayed there for another half an hour, so there's something bizarre going on.
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”