Local Trader script for X3:TC ?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

mjwraw
x3tc

Local Trader script for X3:TC ?

Post by mjwraw » Wed, 23. Oct 13, 22:10

I found an old script for Local Trader from 2006 for X3:R but it doesn't seem to work in X3:TC (version 3.2). Am I doing something wrong, or is it not compatible, and if not is there a script for X3:TC which does the same or something very similar ?

Viliae
x3tc

Post by Viliae » Thu, 24. Oct 13, 00:17

Hello

Well Local trader are build in X3:TC. Just when your trader reach level 5 (or 6) as a sector trader give him another command for a sector trader and you will be asked about range (number of jumps). If he has jumpdrive, EC and permission to use it he will use it.

MutantDwarf
x4

Re: Local Trader script for X3:TC ?

Post by MutantDwarf » Thu, 24. Oct 13, 01:08

mjwraw wrote:I found an old script for Local Trader from 2006 for X3:R but it doesn't seem to work in X3:TC (version 3.2). Am I doing something wrong, or is it not compatible, and if not is there a script for X3:TC which does the same or something very similar ?
X3:R scripts aren't compatible with X3:TC in general.

Also, there's a built-in local and galaxy trader. Just purchase Trade Software Mk 3 from somewhere and activate it on your ship.

mjwraw
x3tc

Post by mjwraw » Fri, 25. Oct 13, 12:38

Thanks very much, feel a bit daft not having spotted that !!! Anyway, it seems to be working OK. By deploying a fleet of UTs, LTs and STs I'm wondering whether I'm even going to bother with factories in X3:TC, like I did in X3:R and X2, especially given the crazy amounts which can be earned for various missions.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”