New Plugin : Imperial Hacking Commands

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

How many times did the batmobile catch a flat?

Fantastic plugin
22%
Good plugin
13%
Average plugin
4%
Terrible plugin
No votes
Just show me the results
60%

Total votes: 45

Azz
x4

Post by Azz » Wed, 21. Dec 05, 23:20

for scoob :

perhaps that, in script "plugin.lv.bases.xml":

Code: Select all

002   $anull = null
003   $psec = [PLAYERSHIP] -> get sector
004   $pname = [PLAYERSHIP] -> get pilot name
005   $ake = $psec
007   $exister =  find station in galaxy: startsector=$psec class or type=Big Shipyard race=Pirates flags=null refobj=$anull serial=$anull max.jumps=100
008   if not $exister -> exists
009    $prodtype = Pirate Orinoco
010    $p1 = Pirate Bayamon
011    $p2 = Pirate Mandalay
012    $type = 'Shipyard'
013    $stationtype = Argon Federal Argon Shipyard
014    $shipy = 1
015    $vrrr = 1
016    goto label bi
017   end
019   $vrrr = 1
022   recheck:
024   if $vrrr == 18
025    $exister =  find station in galaxy: startsector=$psec class or type=Big Shipyard race=Pirates flags=null refobj=$anull serial=$anull max.jumps=100
026 @  START $exister -> call script 'plugin.hacking.getlanded' :  shipyard=$exister
027    return $anull
028   end

replace the station type 'Big Shipyard' (wich does not exist in vanillia x2 univers) in line 7 and 25 by 'Argon Federal Argon Shipyard'

NavaCorp
x3tc

Post by NavaCorp » Wed, 21. Dec 05, 23:49

Are these scripts included in the Imperial Console? :?

decard_pain

Post by decard_pain » Mon, 5. Jun 06, 02:53

anyone have a copy of this script.the archive on here is messed up.
i keep getting unexpected end of archive
i re-downloaded and still same error .PM me if anyone has this script

thanks

moley1390

Post by moley1390 » Tue, 21. Apr 09, 15:59

I have the same error someone mentioned above - on the EXTREMELY rare occation that i do succeed, i cannot actually capture the ship in station, just get the messsage log message about not remaining docked?? also have not been successful in capturing in space, or stealing, or anthing else, and my rank is not high enough to get pirate missions! From reading above, it looks like the old version may have been better - cause it's rather pointless flying around failing constantly.... Is there anything that i can fix in the code, or a release that's a little easier????

Scoob
x4

Post by Scoob » Sun, 8. Sep 13, 13:20

Hi,

I know this is a thread resurrection to beat all thread resurrections, however I decided to dabble with X2 again and am running in to the same problems I reported previously!

Basically, I've traced it down to the "plugin.hacking.missiontimer" AL plugin. This plugin keeps switching its self off! When I first noticed it was off, I of course turned it on again and had a sucessful in-station hack. Next time it failed (yet the hack "worked") with the old "you must stay docked" message. I was of course docked. It was then I noticed that said AL plugin was set to "No" again. I set it to "Yes" - i.e. right arrow, "Yes" is in yellow, tap Enter to set it and it stays "Yes" for a fraction of a second before reverting to "No" again. All other AL plugins are fine and can be set without issue.

Btw: I tried Azz's suggestion - very sorry I never said thanks at the time Azz! But it doesn't help sadly.

So, I know this is an age old question, but any ideas? I just fancied a proper "pirate" playthrough, with Julian back up to his old ship-stealing tricks as soon as he's free! Was going to rob ships from stations in Presidents End - as I suspect they'll not hold a grudge as long as some...

Cheers,

Scoob.

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”