X-Tended -Terran Conflict V2.2 Released. [06/09/2013] (X3:AP prototype available)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Darkwolf7

Post by Darkwolf7 » Sun, 25. Aug 13, 20:16

I have the patch 2.1 but after I delivered the ships to the beacons it just stopped as for the split plot though I reach all requirements according to the web site it refuses to start. plus none of these missions appear in my mission log book only the Leviathan mission does
This reminds me of a story
i was............

x3tc

Post by 150147 » Mon, 26. Aug 13, 16:10

Darkwolf7 wrote:I have the patch 2.1 but after I delivered the ships to the beacons it just stopped as for the split plot though I reach all requirements according to the web site it refuses to start. plus none of these missions appear in my mission log book only the Leviathan mission does
after I delivered the ships to the beacons it just stopped
This was what happened in my games before patch 2.1 but after the patch it was fine..
as for the split plot though I reach all requirements according to the web site it refuses to start
Before the 2.1 patch this plot worked fine in my games (until the "transport fighters to the front mission). But since the 2.1 patch the plot does not start at all.
none of these missions appear in my mission log book only the Leviathan mission does
This appears to be normal for both versions of this mod.

Hope this helps. There seems to be more work needed on this mod.
It is still a great piece of work. If you use it as a sandbox game you will find improved performance from the vanilla version and other mods.

Darkwolf7

Post by Darkwolf7 » Mon, 26. Aug 13, 21:43

I do love this mod all the stations and ships r wonderful

If there is a way to force a mission to start though script editor though i'd love to her it
i was............

Ningyo

Post by Ningyo » Mon, 26. Aug 13, 22:37

Great mod, going to mod it myself a bit still (missiles cause my computer to crash fairly commonly, so mostly just removing them completely), but have to say you all did a truly amazing job. Breathed a lot of new life into the game.

as to things I have noticed while modding. In Tbullets, the PRG has disable shields for some reason and pretty sure thats unintentional. Also all the reduce speeds from ion weapons are removed making most of them just be very bad. Not sure if this was intentional. Some other weapons had what makes them useful and unique removed too. Like the ammo based weapons seem to have all had their energy costs raised to as high as non ammo weapons (wasn't that the whole point of the ammo to replace energy costs?) Either way maybe it as intentional, but it appears to me as though some early weapon normalization pass was used instead of a the final Tbullets file by mistake?

darkstar one
x3tc

Post by darkstar one » Tue, 27. Aug 13, 23:12

Hello again im doing the paranid plot for this mod and may of ran into a bug. i delivered the demeters to the beacons, [used a olympos to carry em there] completed the mission, its been a good while and the plot hasnt continued, i was starting to think i ran into another bug, any advice?

As far as i know i got everything installed right , since everything loads up fine and i get a green version message upon loading and not a red one :)

Killjaeden i need your expert advice on this one since ur part of the mod Dev crew :)
You've got the flying skills of a large asteroid

Killjaeden
x3tc

Post by Killjaeden » Fri, 30. Aug 13, 13:14

I have no idea about the plot issue. Not my department. It might be fixed with the last patch, dillpickle has made a couple of fixes for plots.
Ningyo wrote:as to things I have noticed while modding. In Tbullets, the PRG has disable shields for some reason and pretty sure thats unintentional. Also all the reduce speeds from ion weapons are removed making most of them just be very bad. Not sure if this was intentional. Some other weapons had what makes them useful and unique removed too. Like the ammo based weapons seem to have all had their energy costs raised to as high as non ammo weapons (wasn't that the whole point of the ammo to replace energy costs?) Either way maybe it as intentional, but it appears to me as though some early weapon normalization pass was used instead of a the final Tbullets file by mistake?
If you want to find out why the balance is like it is, read this.
Here is a note about ammo weapons
[ external image ]
X-Tended TC Mod Team Veteran.
Modeller of X3AP Split Acinonyx, Split Drake, Argon Lotan, Teladi Tern. My current work:

darkstar one
x3tc

Post by darkstar one » Fri, 30. Aug 13, 15:04

ok thanks , suppose i just keep playing untill i get a message regarding the next mission, untill then i just keep blowing baddies up :)
You've got the flying skills of a large asteroid

Darkwolf7

Post by Darkwolf7 » Sat, 31. Aug 13, 04:16

Had a interesting discovery today just ran into a khaak beach head in uncharted sector as I was hoping the xenon raid would be their instead just Khaak and I was probably at the wrong uncharted sector but are they setting up camp there and this is part of a much grander plot or next time I go back their it will be gone
i was............

x3tc

Post by 150147 » Sat, 31. Aug 13, 09:21

Darkwolf7 wrote:Had a interesting discovery today just ran into a khaak beach head in uncharted sector as I was hoping the xenon raid would be their instead just Khaak and I was probably at the wrong uncharted sector but are they setting up camp there and this is part of a much grander plot or next time I go back their it will be gone
Keep playing. this will develop.

Raumkraut93
x3tc

Post by Raumkraut93 » Sat, 31. Aug 13, 11:59

I got a problem with your mod, I have failed one ship retrieval mission and my rank with the borons dropped from 3 to -1. I found that to be a bid harsh but I accepted it as they probably thought I had stolen the ship. A group of ships in Merindisa Prime has turned hostile and I can't apologize.

Now I have worked my rank back up to +1 or +2, and I still can't make them non-hostile, they will still attack me. Also, I have already experienced twice that my rank suddenly dropped back to -1 without any apparent reason! Something seems to be wrong here.

I have also experienced big jumps, it took me forever to get my rank from -1 to 0 but from 0 to +1 was like a few minutes only! And then, as stated, suddenly it dropped back to -1 again.
"Dies ist alles, was ich über den Krieg weiss: Einer gewinnt, einer verliert
und nichts ist nachher so
wie es vorher war."

"Stellt eure Truppen auf, oh große Generäle,
Der Preis des Sieges übersteigt den Preis der Niederlage."

Darkwolf7

Post by Darkwolf7 » Sat, 31. Aug 13, 14:09

150147 wrote:
Darkwolf7 wrote:Had a interesting discovery today just ran into a khaak beach head in uncharted sector as I was hoping the xenon raid would be their instead just Khaak and I was probably at the wrong uncharted sector but are they setting up camp there and this is part of a much grander plot or next time I go back their it will be gone
Keep playing. this will develop.
Well I hope I didn't screw myself. I stumbled on a mission they asked for my help eventually and I said yes to the first job which ended as soon as it started with the Kha'ak still there, but I said no when they asked me to clear the sector as I am currently out matched by even a frigate with my scrounged together tiger not even armed with tachyon cannon and they had a dreadnought.
i was............

Darkwolf7

Post by Darkwolf7 » Mon, 2. Sep 13, 10:31

Hey I just wanted to make note of this not to come off the wrong way, but its not a big deal. Your race specific weapons are severely out classed by good old standards like CIG cannon Tachyon cannon and PPC I've always found range to be my friend and the major loss in range for fire power inadequate. Plus the hiked up price

I found the computer can't make heads or tails of were to buy a military grade shield over my standard it pointed me to standard shields :( not what I was looking for

I remember you saying you couldn't get the beam cannons to work perhaps the Kha'ak beam with a image change would have been sufficient just a thought.

And don't know if this was a requirements for enemies at the gate but until I picked up a triplex scanner it wouldn't start. You can break the mission if you use a frigate to transport your scout like I did. Had to restart on it and one time I forgot the Triplex scanner for my frigate and the mission didn't start. I hope the free port 7 wasn't suppose to survive because I defended it the best I could even though they told me to go get some rest.
i was............

Ningyo

Post by Ningyo » Wed, 4. Sep 13, 12:01

Almost certain I found why Khaak Kyon beams cause such bad FPS problems.

There are two possible causes likely both contribute.

Most probable:
Beta Kyon has a collision box defined (other beams don't) This likely causes all nearby ships to reevaluate where they are flying.

Second possible issue: (this will certainly have some effect)
the bullet model is very unoptimized making for extra polygon rendering. They tend to use 32 points and 48 faces (Delta is very different) you can easily make the exact same bullet model using 16 points and 8 faces. Also by making a longer bullet when the beam connects multiple together it will have to render it fewer times.

The second issue will definitely help some, but think the first is the real cause of the huge problems.

I changed both at once and get almost no FPS issues when I cheated in 60 khaak ships to attack me. Got some still, but it was not as bad as 10-20 khaak without the changes.

Admittedly I tested first only having changed the alpha kyon and only using raiders for enemies and it made minimal difference, so think the real issue is the collision box though.

Oh and making a fairly thorough mod of XTC primarily to remove performance problems my computer has, but it may have things others would like.

Overview of changes:
Done:
-Removed all missiles (often crash my game)
-repurposed M8 and M7M as specialty ships.
-changed Kyon emitter bullet models (minimal visible change)
-Altered all Laser fire rates and damages to reduce number of bullets in vacuum at any given time.
-Altered all weapons to make races more unique (still working on balance for these)

Planned:
-make Orbital missile platforms into laser based orbital platforms, and make them loadable onto TL ships (alternatively make them M6 class so they can fit on big docks)
-Add a purchasable super factory that you can install multiple other factories in to reduce issues with having 50+ station complexes. (I know people say this can't be done but pretty sure I can fake it, at worst I can probably make one that copies data with a complex that is hidden in another sector just for holding complexes, have some other ideas to try first though)
-Alter all race ships to give them more uniqueness (boron living ships regenerate hulls slowly, split faster and cheaper, Paranid maybe faster rotation speeds. Type of things)
-Modify ships sizes to be more fitting of their class (or if I find this too difficult, add ships of proper sizes, and repurpose poorly sized ones (mostly ones not made by XTC team you did a great job) as extra ships in classes they are more the right size for.
-repurpose missile factories as factories of other types.
-add (ship based) repair lasers using Nvidium or maybe teladanium as ammo, possibly repurpose a missile factory into making a dedicated repair laser ammo
-if possible make it so when you go to universe map if enemies are inside scanner range in a sector it will outline the sector in red instead

Likely will come up with other ideas in future too.

I will probably only be rarely on internet for next month as I am traveling, but likely will be working on these. If you wish to incorporate any of these ideas just say something and I will upload or e-mail you what I have done on that. If you have ideas for how to do some of these easily feel free to tell me (ship resizing ick for instance).

Want me to keep listing likely bugs/ performance fixes as I run across them here?

mansta
x3tc

Post by mansta » Thu, 5. Sep 13, 17:23

Firstly I thank you for crafting such a wonderful mod, it brings much new life to this already amazing game. I have just a quick question, and I apologize if it has been answered elsewhere, does your mod have a native sector invasion and defense/response component or should I use another mod that does this? Cheers.

dalibor
x3tc

Post by dalibor » Fri, 6. Sep 13, 06:53

If you get within Docking Computer range with your M1 or M2 which is somewhere below 4km, you can auto dock on Shipyards, Equipment docks, Military Outposts. I do this with my Leviathan.

Killjaeden
x3tc

Post by Killjaeden » Fri, 6. Sep 13, 22:32

X-Tended - Terran Conflict Patch 2.2 & Albion Prelude Experimental Version

Patch 2.2 Released
This is the final version of X-Tended - Terran Conflict. The development of new features is definitely at an end now. If there are outstanding bugs they may be resolved by hotfixes, but that is no guarantee.
This patch contains all fixes from Patch 2.1, it doesnt matter if you had installed 2.1 before or not. You can patch from 2.0 to 2.2 straight away. For patchnotes, see below.
Download Patch 2.2 (http://downloads.thexuniverse.us/X-Tend ... h_V2-2.zip) - Note: Hotfix V2.2a needs to be extracted after the V2.2 patch into the same directory.
Download 2.1 Manual (http://downloads.thexuniverse.us/X-Tend ... l_V2-1.pdf) - note: unfortunately the AL plugin section is not really up to date anymore
Download 2.1 Statistics Spreadsheet (http://downloads.thexuniverse.us/X-Tend ... istics.zip)

Read the XTC FAQ here

Installation
Short Version: Extract the patch zip file into the folder of your X3:Terran Conflict installation that has XTC 2.0 or XTC 2.1 installed (the folder where your x3tc.exe is located)

Long Version:

To get the most smooth transition we recommend you to fly into an empty/unknown sector prior installation, and save your game there. Backup your savegames, just in case. Then install the patch.
Extract the patch zip file into the folder of your X3:Terran Conflict installation that has XTC 2.0 or XTC 2.1 installed (the folder where your x3tc.exe is located)
Overwrite everything if asked. By default XTC 2.0 occupies cat 14 & 15, the patch (2.1 and 2.2) cat 16. If you use different numbers (because of other installed mods), you have to adjust the patch number accordingly. Beware that other mods can break xtc or the patch can break the mods.

Q: Is this patch save-game compatible?
A: Yes and no. You can install the patch and continue with your savegames. Some changes however will only occur after a very long time, or may not take effect at all. What you definitely can't do is install the patch, play your savegame and then revert back to 2.0 or 2.1. Once saved with 2.2 you can't go back.

Q: I really don't want to restart, how do i get the most out of the patch?
A: Check out this thread (http://www.thexuniverse.com/threads/239 ... a-savegame). Feel free to ask there if you have any questions about the procedure

X-Tended - Albion Prelude Experimental Version
The XTC:AP Experimental Version is a port of our X-Tended Terran Conflict mod, Version 2.2, to X3:Albion Prelude. The player benefits from several improvements brought with X3:AP, such as increased Menu size and better Out-of-Sector (OOS) Combat Simulation. However, this version was not playtested by us - therefore we call it Experimental Version. So please bear in mind that the mod may be unstable, may have minor or even gamebreaking bugs, memory leaks etc - we don't know it. If you prefer a playtested version of X-Tended, you can download XTC for X3:TC instead.

Download
2019 Edit: Use this version for full AP install with all hotfixes https://www.nexusmods.com/x3terranconfl ... escription
(Broken as of 2019):
Download Albion Prelude Experimental Version 2.2 (http://downloads.thexuniverse.us/X-Tend ... al_2.2.zip)
Hotfix XTC:AP V2.2a (http://www.thexuniverse.com/threads/239 ... post222063)
You also need the normal XTC files for X3TC (2.0 full + 2.2 patch)

Hotfix for Reputation bugs with Aldrin/Terran (http://www.thexuniverse.com/threads/239 ... post223417)
Unofficial Hotfix for Sector Music (http://www.thexuniverse.com/threads/239 ... post222509) (requires a savegame restart however) - made by merclord

Installation
We recommend to create a steam-less copy of your Albion Prelude, as steam has the tendency to break mods by replacing files without asking the user. It should work without, but better be safe then sorry. Additionally you can switch between X3:AP and XTC:AP if you want, as you can create multiple copies of the game on your PC.
  • To do this go into your steam folder (default: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\x3 terran conflict) and copy the X3 folder to another location (e.g. C:\games)
  • Now go to www.egosoft.com (http://www.egosoft.com), into the downloads section-> X3:Albion Prelude-> Bonus Material, and download the "X3: Albion Prelude 3.0 - NoSteam executable". direct link (http://www.egosoft.com/download/x3ap/bo ... wnload=573)
  • Put the X3AP_n.exe into the x3 terran conflict folder you just created. You can now use this .exe to start the game without steam.
  • Next you need the original X-Tended Terran Conflict mod (Version 2.0). Use the installer and point it to the same folder you put the X3AP_n in.
  • After that, download the X-Tended Terran Conflict patch 2.2 and extract it into the same folder.
  • Finally, extract the X-Tended Albion Prelude Experimental .zip file into the same folder
  • Overwrite everything if asked. You can now play XTC:AP
    DO NOT install the Egosoft X3AP/TC "Bonus pack". It is incompatible! The scripts from Lucike are compatible however ( individual components), get it from the forums.
Q: Is this Experimental version save-game compatible?
A: No you can't use saves from XTC, or X3:AP

----------------

Patch 2.2 Changelog

Ship fixes
  • Pir. Mako Raider laser generator
  • Perseus Sentinel roll rate
  • Pirate Nova Hauler inbuilt components
  • Boreas up+down turrets
  • Tern steering
  • Starburst and Arrow stats
Item & Station fixes
  • Tracker- & Ion Mine factories produce the correct product
Script fixes
  • Pirate Bases in race territory are now properly equipped with shields
  • Prevented multiple Pirate Bases in a single sector
  • Reconfigured Pirate Base wares in race sectors
  • Pirate Base Lasertowers should be less inclined to shoot at trade ships
  • New routine for Pirate & Yaki Patrols -> occasionally raid unfriendly transport ships
  • New Yaki Plugin: Yaki hideout creates patrols, similar to pirate patrols (but with chance for big stuff) that will wander surrounding sectors. Requires Pirate AL to be active.
  • Relation of Yaki to other races changed
  • Added Pirate and Yaki options in the custom configuration menu
  • Added cheat to toggle plot protection on/off: "plugin.XTC.Cheat.ChangePlotProtection" - execute it in the script editor
    Warning - This will break plots, use at own risk
  • Added cheat to toggle military production on player factories on/off : "plugin.XTC.Cheat.ChangeAdvShieldBuilding"- execute it in the script editor

Plot fixes
  • Split Loyalties: Fixed invincible fighters during boarding mission
  • All Plots: Fixed some issues causing some missions to stall in some instances

Generic Mission fixes
  • Return Ship: Fixed Ship spawning in offer sector
  • Deliver Fighters: Fixed TextID error with contact actor.
  • Battle Ships: Fixed bonus payments
  • Assassinate Mission: Fixed mission completing on killing target
Patch 2.1 Changelog
Ship fixes
  • New Split M6 "Acinonyx"
  • Mobile Pirate Base now "light carrier" of M7 class
  • swordfish made more interesting
  • fixed pirate&yaki utility loadouts (>Tractorbeam for Marauder)
  • M8 & TM now dockable on Wharfs and certain M2+
  • Khaak Sentinel Model changed
  • Khaak Destroyer Front lasers increased, Side lasers decreased
  • Small ship model fixes
  • Xenon M6 right turret cam
  • Terran M2 top/down turrets
  • Paranid M2+ Frontturret
  • Otas M2+ docks
  • Boron M7DC Frontweapons
  • Teladi TP+ weapons
  • Pirate Falchion guns
  • Asgard capital docks changed to M6&TS dock
  • Pirate Falcon Raider camera
  • Falchion camera
  • Verdandi textures improved
  • Khaak M1&M2 collision avoidance improved

Ship stat fixes
  • Leviathan missile compatibility
  • Deathclaw price
  • M7DC class dockingslots and pricing readjusted
  • Khaak corvette&vanguard prices swapped
  • Khaak corvette laser generator
  • Cerberus and Deimos stats adjusted
  • Perseus Sentinel lasergenerator
  • Pirate Chimera Raider lasergenerator
  • Pirate Buzzard Vanguard rollrate
  • Boreas & Polacca prices changed
  • Khaak Sentinel frontturret laser reduced
  • Paranid Agamemnon side turret weaponry corrected (Heavy&Medium instead of Medium)

Item & Station fixes
  • Fix for shield recharge exploit after changing environment
  • Shield Charger now works continuously once activated (see manual)
  • Weapon Charger overhauled works more consitently now (no huge sudden drain of shield energy
  • Weapon Charger efficiency now depends on Difficulty setting (For 100% refill> Easy: 1/6, Normal/Custom: 1/5, Hard: 1/4 Shield)
  • ECM now consumes energy (laser or shield. strong pulse & emergency selfdestruct if neither available) and does random damage to drones (no 100% instadeath)
  • Pirate base shields have correct shields now
  • Incendiary Bomb Launcher damage corrected
  • Ion Shard Railgun Projectile made bigger
  • Alpha& Beta EMPC Projectile Drawingdistance increased
  • Gamma&Delta Kyon Emitter turn rate increased
  • Barrage missile waresizes fixed
  • Corrected Terran & Xenon M7M Torpedo wareclass to XL (=higher ECM resistance)
  • Fixed Large& Colossal shield emitter stats
  • Typo's in shield descriptions corrected
  • PBC forge name fixed
  • Boron Stott L dock fixed

Script fixes
  • Player owned ships can't bail anymore
  • Military reacts better to attacks and helps attacked ships more
  • No instant respawn of NPC escort ships anymore
  • Respawn time now depends on the difficulty setting like intended
  • Pirates use a more colorfull palette of ships (normal pirate ships now get used as well, not just race ships)
  • Pirates sometimes patrol with mobile pirate bases
  • AI makes better choices on which missile to use in Combat (less mosquito spam)
  • Pirate base patrol respawn time increased
  • Faulty Autorepair time and prices corrected
  • Kha'ak hibernation time adjusted
  • Variable kha'ak max sector cap based on difficulty.
  • Plot relevant sectors are now protected from khaak&xenon activity
  • Bailed ship dissappear sooner after bailing on default difficulty levels ( Easy 24h, Normal 12h, Hard 6h, Xtreme 3h)
  • Equip Trade plugin now prevents permafull stocks
  • Boarding transporter works more reliably now
  • Some ships that where not available ingame without cheating now roam the universe (although some are still quite rare, spoiler contains ships):
  • Goner Ganymede, ATF Baldric, ATF Sleipnir
  • ATF Military now patrol terran territory (spoiler contains ships not seen before)
  • Ragnarök, Tyr, Woden, Odin, Aegir, Skirnir, Verdandi
  • PlayerownedSY autoequip can now equip shields correctly
  • POSY's autoequip can't add infinite tunings anymore

Plot fixes
Spoiler
Show
Divine Retribution (Paranid Plot)
  • Fixed finding trade station in Primeval Seas
  • Fix for mission stalling due to above bug
  • Fix for plot hanging after deliver ships mission

Split Loyalties
  • Removed offer to help Borons once started to work for Split
  • Fix for deliver fighters mission

Pirate Plot
  • Fix for missing Pirate station to start plot
  • Fix for missing Terran Spacedock for kidnap mission
  • Fix for missing station to deliver Terran scientist
  • Fix for missing Pirate base in Unlucky Decisions
  • Fix for missing Trade station in Sirius III
  • Fix for player ship recognition for towing ship mission

Enemy at the Gate (Xenon/Boron Plot)
  • Reset plot start due to missing trade station in Extended Rift
  • Fixes for various missing Plot stations
  • Fix for 'invincible' astronaut being destroyed
  • Fix for Asgard wandering off rather than flying to position
Generic Mission fixes
Special Delivery
  • Fixed spawning Mammoths
  • Fixed being able to use Salvage Claim Software to claim ship
Deliver Wares to TL
  • Fixed mission offer being cancelled once accepted
Buy used Ship
  • Fixed mission being offered in abandoned sectors
  • Fixed being able to complete the mission if initially had insufficient credits
Recover Ship
  • Fixed salvage bonuses
    Repercussions for stealing enabled
Rescue Prisoners
  • Fixed docked passenger check
Assassination
  • Fix for non player kill completing mission successfully
Buy Asteroid Information
  • Fixed clean up of missions offered from ships
Fleet Support
  • Fixed spawning of unsupported fighter classes for drone carriers
  • Fixed Spawning Mammoths instead of fighters

Manual Changelog
  • Section about the R6 Ship options added
  • Section about the Typhon Missile System added
  • Updated shield and laser section
  • AL Options clarified where necessary
  • Equipment description changes
  • Some Hardware description clarified where necessary
    bits and bobs
Last edited by Killjaeden on Sat, 7. Sep 19, 14:57, edited 8 times in total.
[ external image ]
X-Tended TC Mod Team Veteran.
Modeller of X3AP Split Acinonyx, Split Drake, Argon Lotan, Teladi Tern. My current work:

vukica
x4

Post by vukica » Fri, 6. Sep 13, 22:39

Killjaeden wrote:Patch 2.2 (Final) Released
Anouncement
Direkt Download

Albion Prelude Experimental Version Released
Anouncement
Direkt Download

the OP will be edited when i'm back from vacation
yesterday, after about 6 moths of not playing XTC i decide to install it and have a little fun. then after 15 minutes i got a bit frustrated about not having some stuff from AP...

Well... thank you!
Split say NEED MORE FIREPOWER!!

Darkwolf7

Post by Darkwolf7 » Sat, 7. Sep 13, 07:08

Well I want to say thank you for answering our prayers and staying with us listening love the mod never will forget you guys
i was............

Vayde
x3tc

Post by Vayde » Sat, 7. Sep 13, 22:28

Tried the first 6 starts with the new AP version. None of the ships available have weapons that fire. The pilot status screen shows that shots have been fired but there are no bullets on screen and zero collisions with any objects.

Have followed the installation to the letter. Any clues as to what's going on?
Still life in the old dog yet...

mansta
x3tc

Post by mansta » Sun, 8. Sep 13, 12:05

I have had the same results with the AP version no projectiles on screen. On the TC version where can I buy marines? I cannot find any stations with them for sale.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”