[SCRIPT] UTProfit (v 1.0 28-04-09)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

lowenblade
x3tc

Post by lowenblade » Sun, 22. Aug 10, 02:31

I'm not getting this script. My ship doesn't have a trade menu, and the station trades don't bring up UTProfits at all. Can someone make the user instruction more clear please?

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Sun, 29. Aug 10, 00:37

Hi Lowenblade :-)

Please check if the file 7006-L044.xml is in your t folder and make sure the files setup.UTProfit.xml and UTProfit.xml are in your scripts folder.

If this is the case then I can think of two other reasons why it won't work for you:

#1 You have another script that uses the same page id (2010 and/or 9900)

#2 or you have not yet enabled the SE.

Hope that helps.

Cheers Euclid
"In any special doctrine of nature there can be only as much proper science as there is mathematics therein.”
- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), Metaphysical Foundations of the Science of Nature, 4:470, 1786

tianlongprc
x3tc

Post by tianlongprc » Tue, 14. Jun 11, 20:35

--deleted--

mrowka
x4

Post by mrowka » Thu, 24. Nov 11, 02:59

Hi, i have a request,can ther be added a stat how much did they spend money.

Probe1
x3ap

Post by Probe1 » Sun, 22. Jan 12, 04:08

Has anyone else had difficulty getting this working in AP?

Chemical-mix
x3tc

Post by Chemical-mix » Mon, 23. Apr 12, 21:13

Yes mate, it doesn't seem to work for me either in AP. No option in any of the ship menus. I've checked the files and the they seem to be in the right place. Shame; i really need a great script like this, i love the dataz!

Euclid- are there any known issues with this in AP? I have the AP bonus pack and Apricot's c-beam installed.
"I came, I saw, I crumbled"

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Wed, 9. Jan 13, 20:22

Just installed it from the download to my steam TC & AP and for both it works fine. Even no need to activate SE. So I really do not know why you guys have trouble running it.

I doubt the BP nor Apricot's c-beam script will cause trouble because all pids, tids and cmds used are documented and should be uniquely used. For excample, UTprofit uses cmd trade_41 (tid 441), pid 7006/9900 as it is documented in the sticky thread.

My best guess is that you are running some "wild" scripts, i.e. one of those not registered in the sticky, which use one or more of the same resources (cmd/t-files).

Sorry if I can't be of more help here.

Cheers Euclid
"In any special doctrine of nature there can be only as much proper science as there is mathematics therein.”
- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), Metaphysical Foundations of the Science of Nature, 4:470, 1786

GGRei
x4

Post by GGRei » Sat, 2. Feb 13, 15:22

Hi,

Same problem here, doesn't work for me too and i have no script in my game excepth UTProfit. :(

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Sun, 3. Feb 13, 15:38

Sorry to read that GGRei, it's all a mystery to me. If your game is already tagged as "modified" could you please check the SE: are both script files listed there?

Cheers Euclid

modisch

Post by modisch » Sun, 31. Mar 13, 10:13

I've enabled the script editor and verified that both scripts are in the script list yet I also have trouble in AP. When I run the command from the trade menu I get a window that pops up with just one word in the up right corner, "Info". If I leave the window open long enough, escape-ing can cause a second window to open with a faulty display of a single ST's data... only it doesn't have real data, just "Unknown Object" and junk.

Running the UTProfit script from the SE results in the same as the trade command.

I'd love to have this script working. Let me know if there is anything I can try or any info you would like.

FWIW, all my scripts come from the official index in this forum. Most are Cycrow or DrBullwinkle's.

N8M4R3
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by N8M4R3 » Wed, 30. May 18, 13:16

Hello Euclid,

first i want to say thank you for your nice script! i realy love it :) :thumb_up:

The Downloadlink seems to be broken. Error message "Not Authorized to View This Page [CFN #0004]" appears. Ive found by searching through the web another downloadlink below, hope that is the same and latest version of your script!
https://xdownloads.co.uk/index.php?opti ... Itemid=116

The problems that some users havwe reported by running the script on AP, i had too. i get the script to work, but there will be only Universetraders that can be found at your menue. So i tried to find out whats wrong. Im realy not a good or experienced scripter, furthermore this is this my first script ive edited that worked after my intervention :D. I change the two script calls on line 5 and 35 from "plugin.autotrade.local" to "plugin.autotrade.local.start". Then there will be displayed all MK3 Traders running at my game version. Vanilla TC and AP it runs too with it.

Also ive translated the T-File for a german game version, which can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/43ua62q12 ... 6-L049.xml
feel free to offer it with your download version, if you want to add!

Ive searched at the german forum for a entry or translation of your script, but ive found nothing. Ive read all the answers on this toppic, so i want to release it on the german forum in the next time and set a link to your toppic here. If something changed meanwhile please let me know!

thanks a lot and greetings from germany!
Nightmare86
Neue Erweiterung für X3 verfügbar: Farnham's Legacy | +Optional: weitere Verbesserungen im inoffiziellen Patch v1.3.14 *** Modified*** :khaak: :thumb_up:
Diese Woche im Angebot: HUD-GUI-Mix (FL) | Text-DB 0001-L049 (FL) | Textkorrekturen & Verbesserungen (FL)
Weitere Veröffentlichungen hier: N8workX
Nützliches Tool für nicht mehr vorhandene Downloads: web.archive.org
Externes Archiv für MOD/SCR Ressourcen: xdownloads.co.uk | code.google.com/archive/p/x3tcscripts/

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Wed, 30. May 18, 17:18

Thanks Nightmare86 for providing a valid download link. Unfortunately I cannot check the script but I trust you to have fixed whatever was broken. Please feel free to upload your version anywhere.

Cheers Euclid

N8M4R3
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by N8M4R3 » Fri, 1. Jun 18, 01:18

my pleasure! I was very lucky to find your good script that i have extended meanwhile a little bit at a few places. I have now opened a german toppic for UTProfit, off course theres all in german language, but i have editeted your Readme text file with a version log in english. So that everybody can understand what i have changed. Ive still posted hidden link to my toppic that can be find in my signature called "MK3-Profitansicht" :wink: But with the Google Translator its better to read, i think: https://translate.google.de/translate?s ... edit-text=

Greetings
Nightmare86
Neue Erweiterung für X3 verfügbar: Farnham's Legacy | +Optional: weitere Verbesserungen im inoffiziellen Patch v1.3.14 *** Modified*** :khaak: :thumb_up:
Diese Woche im Angebot: HUD-GUI-Mix (FL) | Text-DB 0001-L049 (FL) | Textkorrekturen & Verbesserungen (FL)
Weitere Veröffentlichungen hier: N8workX
Nützliches Tool für nicht mehr vorhandene Downloads: web.archive.org
Externes Archiv für MOD/SCR Ressourcen: xdownloads.co.uk | code.google.com/archive/p/x3tcscripts/

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”